Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Clarifications, Please

billy.extian

Could someone please clarify some things for me?

As some of you know I am an ex-Christian, hence my name 'extian'. According to Christianity, Jehovah is the god known as the Lord God, among other names, in Heaven which is a spiritual, yet physical, place that as I understand is in a different realm, dimension, or plane or whatever you want to call it. According to Spiritual Satanism the Original Gods are physical aliens on the same physical plain as the one I am currently living on, but light-years away living on a planet or planets in a different Solar System or Solar Systems. However Nibiru doesn't exist, which is what I thought/assumed it would be.
According to SS, it's true that a few millenia ago aliens came to Earth. Forgive my confusion for I have muddled things between different things I have read, but what I have read online is that Lord Enki is one and the same as Satan/Lucifer. I thought, from Christianity, that Satan; Lucifer; Beelzebub; etc. are/were the same being or entity - the devil; the enemy. Then I became confused between them that either they are one and the same but are different names dependent on the different things he does; for example his names could be Father of Lies; Deceiver; Thief; Illuminator; etc... Then I became more confused because Satan; Lucifer; Beelzebub; etc are not the same person/being/entity.
I read that x 'species', for lack of a better term because I can't remember who it was supposed to have been, gave what we know to be humans the DNA for life in order to make us Gods, and the enemy of x hates humans and wants us destroyed because we are inferior and should never have had the DNA which we now have.
I believe one term for the inception of man on Earth from aliens is called transpermia or panspermia; an alien race came to Earth x years ago and conceived us here.
If the afterlife is boring and virtually a waste of time while we wait to be re-incarnated to hopefully become a God in another lifetime, how will we live after being re-incarnated after we die here? Assuming we live on a planet in a Solar System in a galaxy somewhere, wouldn't human scientists eventually be able to find our presence in the universe sooner or later? Regardless of the hold-backs that religion is doing in terms of science, technology, and advancement, it still seems to be pushing forward; I saw in the following picture that if it weren't for certain hold-backs, we might have been exploring the galaxy by now: http://global3.memecdn.com/We-could-hav ... _91496.jpg Sooner or later, human scientists would be able to discover the planets SSs live on after we pass from here, no?
What about stars going supernova if we live on a planet somewhere 'out there' and destroying the planet on which we live, or other natural disasters/cataclysmic events occurring?! For examples:
[*]Milky Way and Andromeda are supposed to collide in the near future - on the Universal timescale;</li>[*]rogue planets;</li>[*]cataclysmic asteroids;</li>[*]supernovae;</li>[*]etc
</li>
What are the differences and similarities between the Gods and the Demons/Daemons, and who are the Gods and who are the Demons/Daemons?

Daemon:
(in ancient Greek belief) A divinity or supernatural being of a nature between gods and humans.

Demon:

<ol style="padd[/IMG][*]An evil spirit or devil, esp. one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell.</li>[*]A cruel, evil, or destructive person or thing.</li></ol>
Are the Original Gods, Satan, and the Demons/Daemons persons exactly as you and I but who are now living elsewhere in/on a different realm/dimension/plane, or this very same, physical existence but in a different Solar System light-years away?

There are more questions I have about SS, of course, but I think these will do for now.

Thanks to anyone who replies.

Honestly there's no reason to be confused at all. What it's been said here is true, what you're doing is mentioning enemy sources. That's actually why half of your post talks about what the enemy says. Who cares what bullshit the enemy spews anyway???

The xian version of heaven is stolen from the concept of the crown chakra. The same as the xian version of hell which is stolen from the base chakra. You can see this as the crown chakra is blissful once activated and if you activate the kundalini in the base chakra, it's fiery and very hot. That's what the enemy religions do all the times, they steal spiritual concepts and made them into supposedly real people or places.

"how
will we live after being re-incarnated after we die here?"
Why you assume that we won't be re-incarnated on earth??Our purpose is mainly to become Gods on earth, in Satan's age where the jewish government will be overthrown. The entire purpose, like I said is not to die at all, but preferably reach physical immortality in this lifetime.

The last part, again Gods and Demons are the same thing. In Homeric times, the words "Gods" and "Daemons" were used interchangeably and meant the same thing, later on they became differentiated. Again you're mentioning corrupted enemy sources. Words with double vowels in Greek are always transliterated in two different ways. The words "oedema" and "edema" refer to the same disease. Likewise, both "Aegina" and "Egina" refer to the same island. Why would Daemon and Demon be different, since both are transliterated from the same Greek word??Greek xians use the exact same word to refer to what they call Demons as the ancient word Daemon found in Ancient pre-xian Greek texts as well. There's no difference whatsoever, this only happens in english.

"Are the Original Gods, Satan, and the Demons/Daemons persons exactly as
you and I but who are now living elsewhere in/on a different
realm/dimension/plane, or this very same, physical existence but in a
different Solar System light-years away?"
I'm pretty sure I did answer that before many times and even gave a post by HP Maxine where she explains that the Gods were originally from a planet in our solar system but then that planet was destroyed (and is nothing more than a collection of asteroids in the asteroid belt now) and they moved to earth until they lost a war then they went to a planet in Orion's belt.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@... wrote:

As some of you know I am an ex-Christian, hence my name 'extian'.
According to Christianity, Jehovah is the god known as the Lord God,
among other names, in Heaven which is a spiritual, yet physical, place
that as I understand is in a different realm, dimension, or plane or
whatever you want to call it. According to Spiritual Satanism the
Original Gods are physical aliens on the same physical plain as the one
I am currently living on, but light-years away living on a planet or
planets in a different Solar System or Solar Systems. However Nibiru
doesn't exist, which is what I thought/assumed it would be.
According to SS, it's true that a few millenia ago aliens came to Earth.
Forgive my confusion for I have muddled things between different things
I have read, but what I have read online is that Lord Enki is one and
the same as Satan/Lucifer. I thought, from Christianity, that Satan;
Lucifer; Beelzebub; etc. are/were the same being or entity - the devil;
the enemy. Then I became confused between them that either they are one
and the same but are different names dependent on the different things
he does; for example his names could be Father of Lies; Deceiver; Thief;
Illuminator; etc... Then I became more confused because Satan; Lucifer;
Beelzebub; etc are not the same person/being/entity.
I read that x 'species', for lack of a better term because I can't
remember who it was supposed to have been, gave what we know to be
humans the DNA for life in order to make us Gods, and the enemy of x
hates humans and wants us destroyed because we are inferior and should
never have had the DNA which we now have.
I believe one term for the inception of man on Earth from aliens is
called transpermia or panspermia; an alien race came to Earth x years
ago and conceived us here.
If the afterlife is boring and virtually a waste of time while we wait
to be re-incarnated to hopefully become a God in another lifetime, how
will we live after being re-incarnated after we die here? Assuming we
live on a planet in a Solar System in a galaxy somewhere, wouldn't human
scientists eventually be able to find our presence in the universe
sooner or later? Regardless of the hold-backs that religion is doing in
terms of science, technology, and advancement, it still seems to be
pushing forward; I saw in the following picture that if it weren't for
certain hold-backs, we might have been exploring the galaxy by now:
http://global3.memecdn.com/We-could-hav ... by-no&#92;
w_o_91496.jpg Sooner or later, human scientists would be able to
discover the planets SSs live on after we pass from here, no?
What about stars going supernova if we live on a planet somewhere 'out
there' and destroying the planet on which we live, or other natural
disasters/cataclysmic events occurring?! For examples:

* Milky Way and Andromeda are supposed to collide in the near future
- on the Universal timescale;
* rogue planets;
* cataclysmic asteroids;
* supernovae;
* etc

What are the differences and similarities between the Gods and the
Demons/Daemons, and who are the Gods and who are the Demons/Daemons?

Daemon:
(in ancient Greek belief) A divinity or supernatural being of a nature
between gods and humans.

Demon:

1. An evil spirit or devil, esp. one thought to possess a person or
act as a tormentor in hell.
2. A cruel, evil, or destructive person or thing.
Are the Original Gods, Satan, and the Demons/Daemons persons exactly as
different Solar System light-years away?

There are more questions I have about SS, of course, but I think these
will do for now.

Also I noticed you did that same thing before, where you mentioned enemy sources. I remember somebody mentioned Lady Lilith and you quoted and enemy source with enemy lies about her instead of looking upon the JoS site. Have you read the info there where it mentions that the enemy steals, corrupts and twists things all the time??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Honestly there's no reason to be confused at all. What it's been said here is true, what you're doing is mentioning enemy sources. That's actually why half of your post talks about what the enemy says. Who cares what bullshit the enemy spews anyway???

The xian version of heaven is stolen from the concept of the crown chakra. The same as the xian version of hell which is stolen from the base chakra. You can see this as the crown chakra is blissful once activated and if you activate the kundalini in the base chakra, it's fiery and very hot. That's what the enemy religions do all the times, they steal spiritual concepts and made them into supposedly real people or places.

"how

Why you assume that we won't be re-incarnated on earth??Our purpose is mainly to become Gods on earth, in Satan's age where the jewish government will be overthrown. The entire purpose, like I said is not to die at all, but preferably reach physical immortality in this lifetime.

The last part, again Gods and Demons are the same thing. In Homeric times, the words "Gods" and "Daemons" were used interchangeably and meant the same thing, later on they became differentiated. Again you're mentioning corrupted enemy sources. Words with double vowels in Greek are always transliterated in two different ways. The words "oedema" and "edema" refer to the same disease. Likewise, both "Aegina" and "Egina" refer to the same island. Why would Daemon and Demon be different, since both are transliterated from the same Greek word??Greek xians use the exact same word to refer to what they call Demons as the ancient word Daemon found in Ancient pre-xian Greek texts as well. There's no difference whatsoever, this only happens in english.

I'm pretty sure I did answer that before many times and even gave a post by HP Maxine where she explains that the Gods were originally from a planet in our solar system but then that planet was destroyed (and is nothing more than a collection of asteroids in the asteroid belt now) and they moved to earth until they lost a war then they went to a planet in Orion's belt.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@ wrote:

* rogue planets;
* cataclysmic asteroids;
* supernovae;
* etc

Daemon:
between gods and humans.

Demon:

will do for now.

Thanks for your reply.

I have been reading elsewhere on the web about similar type of things, but I admittedly didn't realise they were actually not of JoS/SS, per se; I thought that they might have been somewhat correct and I wasn't certain about it. It's sort of like when I was a churchgoer, the particular congregation you are a part of has a set way of things, and going to a different church things are similar but not completely the same - I was assuming it was the same with this, in that what I read online elsewhere that they might have been similar/related to SS.

Who cares what bullshit the enemy spews anyway???
Well, I do so I can be certain what is friendly and what is hostile. In other words, and I use a computer programming example here, you have to know how to create computer viruses to be able to stop them, in the same way I personally think you have to know the enemy to know how to defeat them. "...Keep your enemies closer." That's all.

That's what the enemy religions do all the times, they steal spiritual concepts and made them into supposedly real people or places.
I can't remember if I mentioned this before or if I meant to but actually didn't, but again I am reminded of the senior pastor at the church I attended who said once on a Sunday service, paraphrased, "There is nothing unique here", while chuckling, with a couple of other senior church leaders chuckling along with him and the rest of the congregation probably completely missing the 'inside joke'. I think I am finding out why that particulalrly is the only thing I can remember from that Sunday.

Why you assume that we won't be re-incarnated on earth??
I simply don't know. No question is a stupid question. Actually, scratch that. The only stupid question is one that isn't asked - so I ask. I am trying to discover. I suppose in a silly way I am a detective. It's just the way I go about learning. I'll share the fact that my mother used to say that I am inquisitive. Some might call it being nosey, but I am interested so I don't know any better than to ask questions - other than reading JoS, of course. Sometimes, however, simply reading a thing on a page isn't always helpful to me because I might be looking at the topic from a clouded, obscured, or different angle than what was intended; I tend to understand things differently than most people - or perhaps mis-understand things, to be honest, so I ask things. In a sense I attempt to focus an answerer's answers in my direction/angle so I can understand it. I hope that makes sense. Basically, my "logic" is cloudy and muddy and my mind is rather foggy. If I can direct the traffic of knowledge temporarily to my off-road site to learn, then I shall. Of course I can also follow the flow of the traffic of knowledge if I don't need to temporarily divert it.

The entire purpose, like I said is not to die at all, but preferably reach physical immortality in this lifetime.
So if I do reach, as I understand it, Godhood/the Godhead as per the Magnum Opus I will not die here on Earth? If, for whatever reason/s I don't reach immortality in this lifetime, I will be re-incarnated to try again.

Why would Daemon and Demon be different, since both are transliterated from the same Greek word?
Again I don't know, but I did suspect it was simply like a contraction, like "color" from "colour".

I'm pretty sure I did answer that before many times and even gave a post by HP
Maxine where she explains that the Gods were originally from a planet in our
solar system but then that planet was destroyed (and is nothing more than a
collection of asteroids in the asteroid belt now) and they moved to earth until
they lost a war then they went to a planet in Orion's belt.
I might have missed that as I haven't been online for about 2 weeks or so, and I don't always manage to read all posts in all topics.

Have you read the info there where it mentions that the enemy steals, corrupts and twists things all the time?
I believe you are talking, at least partly, about the section called Destroying Our Past where it shows a statue of Enki in pieces on the ground. I have read about written word containing information and similar things have been burnt/destroyed.

In closing, it does take rather a while for things to sink in, especially after being indoctrinated with something else/opposite for such a length of time as I have been. Please be patient! I believe Satan is going through the 'adoption process' with me and it's not yet final; you know what legal things are like! - Also please forgive the way I talk if it doesn't make sense. I don't always know how to say things directly so I use examples, analogies, scenarios, and things to try and explain my meaning/argument. :) I tend to think I am sometimes a deep thinker. So deep, in fact, that I can't say things clearly that people can understand; symbolically/metaphorically, rather than actually. It's not one of my better traits.

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

Also I noticed you did that same thing before, where you mentioned enemy sources. I remember somebody mentioned Lady Lilith and you quoted and enemy source with enemy lies about her instead of looking upon the JoS site. Have you read the info there where it mentions that the enemy steals, corrupts and twists things all the time??

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

"how

--- In [email protected], "billy.extian" wrote:

* rogue planets;
* cataclysmic asteroids;
* supernovae;
* etc

Daemon:
between gods and humans.

Demon:

will do for now.

As soon as you dedicated, you became his son. Quick as that...^

On 6/25/13, billy.extian <billy.extian@... wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

I have been reading elsewhere on the web about similar type of things,
but I admittedly didn't realise they were actually not of JoS/SS, per
se; I thought that they might have been somewhat correct and I wasn't
certain about it. It's sort of like when I was a churchgoer, the
particular congregation you are a part of has a set way of things, and
going to a different church things are similar but not completely the
same - I was assuming it was the same with this, in that what I read
online elsewhere that they might have been similar/related to SS.

Who cares what bullshit the enemy spews anyway???

Well, I do so I can be certain what is friendly and what is hostile. In
other words, and I use a computer programming example here, you have to
know how to create computer viruses to be able to stop them, in the same
way I personally think you have to know the enemy to know how to defeat
them. "...Keep your enemies closer." That's all.

That's what the enemy religions do all the times, they steal spiritual
concepts and made them into supposedly real people or places.

I can't remember if I mentioned this before or if I meant to but
actually didn't, but again I am reminded of the senior pastor at the
church I attended who said once on a Sunday service, paraphrased, "There
is nothing unique here", while chuckling, with a couple of other senior
church leaders chuckling along with him and the rest of the congregation
probably completely missing the 'inside joke'. I think I am finding out
why that particulalrly is the only thing I can remember from that
Sunday.

Why you assume that we won't be re-incarnated on earth??

I simply don't know. No question is a stupid question. Actually, scratch
that. The only stupid question is one that isn't asked - so I ask. I am
trying to discover. I suppose in a silly way I am a detective. It's just
the way I go about learning. I'll share the fact that my mother used to
say that I am inquisitive. Some might call it being nosey, but I am
interested so I don't know any better than to ask questions - other than
reading JoS, of course. Sometimes, however, simply reading a thing on a
page isn't always helpful to me because I might be looking at the topic
from a clouded, obscured, or different angle than what was intended; I
tend to understand things differently than most people - or perhaps
mis-understand things, to be honest, so I ask things. In a sense I
attempt to focus an answerer's answers in my direction/angle so I can
understand it. I hope that makes sense. Basically, my "logic" is cloudy
and muddy and my mind is rather foggy. If I can direct the traffic of
knowledge temporarily to my off-road site to learn, then I shall. Of
course I can also follow the flow of the traffic of knowledge if I don't
need to temporarily divert it.

The entire purpose, like I said is not to die at all, but preferably
reach physical immortality in this lifetime.

So if I do reach, as I understand it, Godhood/the Godhead as per the
Magnum Opus I will not die here on Earth? If, for whatever reason/s I
don't reach immortality in this lifetime, I will be re-incarnated to try
again.

Why would Daemon and Demon be different, since both are transliterated
from the same Greek word?

Again I don't know, but I did suspect it was simply like a contraction,
like "color" from "colour".

I'm pretty sure I did answer that before many times and even gave a post
by HP
Maxine where she explains that the Gods were originally from a planet in
our
solar system but then that planet was destroyed (and is nothing more
than a
collection of asteroids in the asteroid belt now) and they moved to
earth until
they lost a war then they went to a planet in Orion's belt.

I might have missed that as I haven't been online for about 2 weeks or
so, and I don't always manage to read all posts in all topics.

Have you read the info there where it mentions that the enemy steals,
corrupts and twists things all the time?

I believe you are talking, at least partly, about the section called
Destroying Our Past where it shows a statue of Enki in pieces on the
ground. I have read about written word containing information and
similar things have been burnt/destroyed.

In closing, it does take rather a while for things to sink in,
especially after being indoctrinated with something else/opposite for
such a length of time as I have been. Please be patient! I believe Satan
is going through the 'adoption process' with me and it's not yet final;
you know what legal things are like! - Also please forgive the way I
talk if it doesn't make sense. I don't always know how to say things
directly so I use examples, analogies, scenarios, and things to try and
explain my meaning/argument. :) I tend to think I am sometimes a deep
thinker. So deep, in fact, that I can't say things clearly that people
can understand; symbolically/metaphorically, rather than actually. It's
not one of my better traits.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

Also I noticed you did that same thing before, where you mentioned
enemy sources. I remember somebody mentioned Lady Lilith and you quoted
and enemy source with enemy lies about her instead of looking upon the
JoS site. Have you read the info there where it mentions that the enemy
steals, corrupts and twists things all the time??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Honestly there's no reason to be confused at all. What it's been
said here is true, what you're doing is mentioning enemy sources. That's
actually why half of your post talks about what the enemy says. Who
cares what bullshit the enemy spews anyway???

The xian version of heaven is stolen from the concept of the crown
chakra. The same as the xian version of hell which is stolen from the
base chakra. You can see this as the crown chakra is blissful once
activated and if you activate the kundalini in the base chakra, it's
fiery and very hot. That's what the enemy religions do all the times,
they steal spiritual concepts and made them into supposedly real people
or places.

"how

Why you assume that we won't be re-incarnated on earth??Our purpose
is mainly to become Gods on earth, in Satan's age where the jewish
government will be overthrown. The entire purpose, like I said is not to
die at all, but preferably reach physical immortality in this lifetime.

The last part, again Gods and Demons are the same thing. In Homeric
times, the words "Gods" and "Daemons" were used interchangeably and
meant the same thing, later on they became differentiated. Again you're
mentioning corrupted enemy sources. Words with double vowels in Greek
are always transliterated in two different ways. The words "oedema" and
"edema" refer to the same disease. Likewise, both "Aegina" and "Egina"
refer to the same island. Why would Daemon and Demon be different, since
both are transliterated from the same Greek word??Greek xians use the
exact same word to refer to what they call Demons as the ancient word
Daemon found in Ancient pre-xian Greek texts as well. There's no
difference whatsoever, this only happens in english.

"Are the Original Gods, Satan, and the Demons/Daemons persons
exactly as
realm/dimension/plane, or this very same, physical existence but
in a

I'm pretty sure I did answer that before many times and even gave a
post by HP Maxine where she explains that the Gods were originally from
a planet in our solar system but then that planet was destroyed (and is
nothing more than a collection of asteroids in the asteroid belt now)
and they moved to earth until they lost a war then they went to a planet
in Orion's belt.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" wrote:

According to Christianity, Jehovah is the god known as the Lord
God,
among other names, in Heaven which is a spiritual, yet physical,
place
that as I understand is in a different realm, dimension, or plane
or
Original Gods are physical aliens on the same physical plain as
the one
I am currently living on, but light-years away living on a planet
or
planets in a different Solar System or Solar Systems. However
Nibiru
According to SS, it's true that a few millenia ago aliens came to
Earth.
Forgive my confusion for I have muddled things between different
things
I have read, but what I have read online is that Lord Enki is one
and
the same as Satan/Lucifer. I thought, from Christianity, that
Satan;
Lucifer; Beelzebub; etc. are/were the same being or entity - the
devil;
the enemy. Then I became confused between them that either they
are one
and the same but are different names dependent on the different
things
he does; for example his names could be Father of Lies; Deceiver;
Thief;
Illuminator; etc... Then I became more confused because Satan;
Lucifer;
humans the DNA for life in order to make us Gods, and the enemy of
x
hates humans and wants us destroyed because we are inferior and
should
I believe one term for the inception of man on Earth from aliens
is
called transpermia or panspermia; an alien race came to Earth x
years
If the afterlife is boring and virtually a waste of time while we
wait
to be re-incarnated to hopefully become a God in another lifetime,
how
will we live after being re-incarnated after we die here? Assuming
we
live on a planet in a Solar System in a galaxy somewhere, wouldn't
human
sooner or later? Regardless of the hold-backs that religion is
doing in
terms of science, technology, and advancement, it still seems to
be
pushing forward; I saw in the following picture that if it weren't
for
certain hold-backs, we might have been exploring the galaxy by
now:

\
What about stars going supernova if we live on a planet somewhere
'out
there' and destroying the planet on which we live, or other
natural

* Milky Way and Andromeda are supposed to collide in the near
future
* rogue planets;
* cataclysmic asteroids;
* supernovae;
* etc

Demons/Daemons, and who are the Gods and who are the
Demons/Daemons?

Daemon:
(in ancient Greek belief) A divinity or supernatural being of a
nature
between gods and humans.

Demon:

1. An evil spirit or devil, esp. one thought to possess a
person or
Are the Original Gods, Satan, and the Demons/Daemons persons
exactly as
realm/dimension/plane, or this very same, physical existence but
in a

There are more questions I have about SS, of course, but I think
these
will do for now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back