Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chrystal Meth and the Kundalini Serpent

hartwhite1987

About 6 months ago i decided to embrace the arts after a sexual experience i had with a stripper i just met. We were both smoking Meth together and basically one thing led to another. While we were having sex it was like an out of body experience, it almost felt like we met before and had known each other forever. I started to feel warm from my stomach all the way to the top of my skull, and i started to get light headed. It then felt like there was some invisible hand on the top of my head gripping the top of my skull. I never felt anything like it before, it was great. We then laid naked and talked about what had just happened, she felt the same warmth i did. We talked about energy, spirits, demons and rituals. It was strange because i couldn't even remember her name at the time. To top it off whenever i tried to speak i was tongue tied like i was trying to speak in another language. Later on while doing some reading i realized that i might have awoken the Kundalini Serpent without really meaning to. Is that even possible?

I don't think-so, though I'm not sure, I don't know.

~ Hail Satan!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hartwhite1987" <hartwhite1987@... wrote:

About 6 months ago i decided to embrace the arts after a sexual experience i had with a stripper i just met. We were both smoking Meth together and basically one thing led to another. While we were having sex it was like an out of body experience, it almost felt like we met before and had known each other forever. I started to feel warm from my stomach all the way to the top of my skull, and i started to get light headed. It then felt like there was some invisible hand on the top of my head gripping the top of my skull. I never felt anything like it before, it was great. We then laid naked and talked about what had just happened, she felt the same warmth i did. We talked about energy, spirits, demons and rituals. It was strange because i couldn't even remember her name at the time. To top it off whenever i tried to speak i was tongue tied like i was trying to speak in another language. Later on while doing some reading i realized that i might have awoken the Kundalini Serpent without really meaning to. Is that even possible?

Yes you have awoken the Serpent using that poison. This is logical

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hartwhite1987" <hartwhite1987@... wrote:

Yes, only crystal trolls can do that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hartwhite1987" <hartwhite1987@ wrote:

are you serious?

No

Meth. Not even once. 
Lay off that crap, start living healthy.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 2:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Chrystal Meth and the Kundalini Serpent

No

Salem, is that thou, dude?

LOL.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hartwhite1987" <hartwhite1987@ wrote:

Not even once nor ever going to awaken the kundalini with that shit. Crystal Meth has destroyed lives and souls. Another troll propaganda.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Meth. Not even once. 

No

About 6 months ago i decided to embrace the arts after a sexual experience i had with a stripper i just met. We were both smoking Meth together and basically one thing led to another. While we were having sex it was like an out of body experience, it almost felt like we met before and had known each other forever. I started to feel warm from my stomach all the way to the top of my skull, and i started to get light headed. It then felt like there was some invisible hand on the top of my head gripping the top of my skull. I never felt anything like it before, it was great. We then laid naked and talked about what had just happened, she felt the same warmth i did. We talked about energy, spirits, demons and rituals. It was strange because i couldn't even remember her name at the time. To top it off whenever i tried to speak i was tongue tied like i was trying to speak in another language. Later on while doing some reading i realized that i might have
awoken the Kundalini Serpent without really meaning to. Is that even possible?

Who's Salem?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

LOL.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

Ex high priest salem burke

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 1:39 PM PDT hailazazel wrote:

Who's Salem?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

LOL.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

About 6 months ago i decided to embrace the arts after a sexual experience i had with a stripper i just met. We were both smoking Meth together and basically one thing led to another. While we were having sex it was like an out of body experience, it almost felt like we met before and had known each other forever. I started to feel warm from my stomach all the way to the top of my skull, and i started to get light headed. It then felt like there was some invisible hand on the top of my head gripping the top of my skull. I never felt anything like it before, it was great. We then laid naked and talked about what had just happened, she felt the same warmth i did. We talked about energy, spirits, demons and rituals. It was strange because i couldn't even remember her name at the time. To top it off whenever i tried to speak i was tongue tied like i was trying to speak in another language. Later on while doing some reading i realized that i might
have awoken the Kundalini Serpent without really meaning to. Is that even possible?

There is one group of beings that wants you to do drugs--angels. And
meth is among the most dangerous of them. Worse than weed. Worse than
cocaine. It might make you think you are advancing while preventing you
from actually advancing. In the meantime, it will open the door for
angels to do their shit, and then make it difficult to undo the damage.

Until July 16, 2014, there is something even better than drugs--Jupiter
squares. You really want to try a high that will not ruin your brain
and your liver? The squares are only 16 days each (allowing you to do
one every 3 weeks until Jupiter leaves Cancer). No, you will not get
instantly high. But, you are opening the door to riches and abundance.
Is that better than something that will waste money, make you sick, and
give the angels a way in?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" wrote:

Not even once nor ever going to awaken the kundalini with that shit.
Crystal Meth has destroyed lives and souls. Another troll propaganda.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic
dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Meth. Not even once.Â

Â
No

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hartwhite1987" wrote:

About 6 months ago i decided to embrace the arts after a sexual
experience i had with a stripper i just met. We were both smoking Meth
together and basically one thing led to another. While we were having
sex it was like an out of body experience, it almost felt like we met
before and had known each other forever. I started to feel warm from my
stomach all the way to the top of my skull, and i started to get light
headed. It then felt like there was some invisible hand on the top of my
head gripping the top of my skull. I never felt anything like it before,
it was great. We then laid naked and talked about what had just
happened, she felt the same warmth i did. We talked about energy,
spirits, demons and rituals. It was strange because i couldn't even
remember her name at the time. To top it off whenever i tried to speak i
was tongue tied like i was trying to speak in another language. Later on
while doing some reading i realized that i might have
awoken the Kundalini Serpent without really meaning to. Is that even
possible?

That is awesome, i am looking forward to do them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Meth. Not even once.Â

Â
No

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hartwhite1987" wrote:

possible?

meth is bad man not only can it kill you if you're not careful but it is VERY easy to get addicted too. i would stop taking it if i were you                                                                                                                                                                                          HAIL SATAN
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 5:39 PM

No

No. Just a meth trip.
On Jul 7, 2013, at 6:39 PM, "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:
  No

I'm not really familiar with the subject but it seems to be an old story of a guy who got completely fcked up by the "stuff" to the point he believes he's a Faraoh and an alien and the like.
Maybe some longer term members may elaborate.

/Hail Satan and all the True Gods!
/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

I've heard a lot about this and, the very last thing you ever want to do is superficially force your serpent awake through drugs etc. It can happen from certain car crashes too but - am pretty sure it usually causes insanity. Also, it could have been hallucinations based off of subconscious ties.
Tounge ties happen after amphetamines, it feels like energy only a bit worse. Almost too much but damaging and sick but people just ignore that and all. What I think is is it burns up the dormant energy or uses up bioelectricity too. there's highs and lows. Drugs cause blockages and holes. Do what you want but everyone who I know who has gone that way goes fuckin nuts, I still know it really won't actually raise your serpent. Its more like. Damaging. And its a thing involving Satan too so be careful with this stuff(; now that's all my opinion and knowledge ehh. So.
I also had one experience. Not exactly meth but other stuff. Screw datttt.

Hi, I'm new to the group. One recurring theme you want to embrace here is the idea that mainstream religion and drugs have a lot in common. Both are used to pacify and control the masses of stupid Nazarene sheep!

People often report having supernatural "experiences" while under the influence of hard drugs. This has been scientifically proven to be nothing more than the mind's psychotic reaction to the poisons being introduced into it. At the same time Meth quickly hooks you and you find that all you think about or want is your next high.

If you're looking online sometime with nothing better to do, check out the "Faces of Meth" showing mug shots of the same people who kept getting busted by the cops over and over and each photo documents how quickly their bodies (and minds) deteriorated with that vile shit between the times those photos were taken.

We've been each issued one body, whether you like it or not. It's not that difficult to take good care of it. If you truly honor Father Satan, why would you defile HIS temple and impair your ability to do HIS will?

Seek help if you can't break the habit yourself. Honor Father Satan. Honor yourself.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Meth. Not even once.Â

Â
No

possible?

how are the jupiter squares accomplished?

Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 6:41 AM

Meth. Not even once.Â

Â
No

possible?

Again the same pile of shit sith drugs. Its funny after a point.

You can have a vibrant, immortal body, with a sane consciousness, without mental or physcial problems, a totally healthy life, an open spiritual understanding and bliss just by not living on the toxicity of the samsaric level.

There is not the slightest need to violate your all precious body with chemicals. Neither you need to enfoce your brain on trips because of reactions to foreign random chem.

Some patience, steady work, beautifully building up yourself, enjoying life in the process. No need for these bullshit to leave you with half your brain. Because I warn you, don't cry later that you cannot be all you could, because you chose to fry your brain with drugs, destroy your lungs with cigars, destroy your liver with alcohol. You can take this route, but why? Its million times less pleasurable not to engage in such things.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], funniflower <funniflower@... wrote:

how are the jupiter squares accomplished?

Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 6:41 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

Meth. Not even once.Â

Â
No

possible?

oh, dear...

LOL.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Just a question, but how does one manage to become an ex high priest?Who appoints the high priests? 

Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!
On 2013-07-13, at 1:48 AM, "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:
  oh, dear...

LOL.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back