Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Christmas

anikeanime

Most of us recognize Xmas with Christians. No wonder. They have taken control over it for the past centuries. We see figures of that fictious Jew on a stick and if that wasn't enough, Christian songs wherever you go. Gotta love Christmas carols. Anyway, they throw their stupid Jew on us and Christmas cards and EVERYTHING connected to OUR holiday. I can assure you Yule season was NOT like this before `Jewsus' was born. Which actually never happened. It's all fiction. Walking across the street we see those baby mangers with that Jewsus laying in hay. Most of us roll our eyes at this nonsense. Seriously, this only gives us more energy to destroy those Kikes. Christmas. Why the HECK did they call it Christmas? I like to think `Christ' for that Jewsus and `Mas' as a short way of saying massacre. So together we get- Christmas(sacre). So, what can we do on this Joyous holiday right now ruled by Kikes (not for long)? Well, destruction rituals work well with all this destructive energy. At this time of year getting a Jewsus to burn is very easy. The hay especially helps with the burning. Anyway, Yule was originally a Pagan holiday. Twisted into a Christian one, but this is not where I'm heading with this. We see all those Kikes going to the Church and we just look at them and inside we just laugh. Seriously, no better way to spend Xmas than going to Church listening to a story about a Jew? Perfectly understandable if you are forced to go, but otherwise, those who go from their own free will...well, what an Xmas. We should spend it rejecting all those Kikes. Let's get all that negative energy together and use it in a destructive ritual/s. It will do something against them. So, everyone, I know it's a bit early, but happy Yule! Let's beat those Kikes down guys!

Hail Satan!

Ave to that Sister! Hail Father Satan always!

On 11/22/12, anikeanime <anikeanime@... wrote:
Most of us recognize Xmas with Christians. No wonder. They have taken
control over it for the past centuries. We see figures of that fictious Jew
on a stick and if that wasn't enough, Christian songs wherever you go. Gotta
love Christmas carols. Anyway, they throw their stupid Jew on us and
Christmas cards and EVERYTHING connected to OUR holiday. I can assure you
Yule season was NOT like this before `Jewsus' was born. Which actually never
happened. It's all fiction. Walking across the street we see those baby
mangers with that Jewsus laying in hay. Most of us roll our eyes at this
nonsense. Seriously, this only gives us more energy to destroy those Kikes.
Christmas. Why the HECK did they call it Christmas? I like to think `Christ'
for that Jewsus and `Mas' as a short way of saying massacre. So together we
get- Christmas(sacre). So, what can we do on this Joyous holiday right now
ruled by Kikes (not for long)? Well, destruction rituals work well with all
this destructive energy. At this time of year getting a Jewsus to burn is
very easy. The hay especially helps with the burning. Anyway, Yule was
originally a Pagan holiday. Twisted into a Christian one, but this is not
where I'm heading with this. We see all those Kikes going to the Church and
we just look at them and inside we just laugh. Seriously, no better way to
spend Xmas than going to Church listening to a story about a Jew? Perfectly
understandable if you are forced to go, but otherwise, those who go from
their own free will...well, what an Xmas. We should spend it rejecting all
those Kikes. Let's get all that negative energy together and use it in a
destructive ritual/s. It will do something against them. So, everyone, I
know it's a bit early, but happy Yule! Let's beat those Kikes down guys!

Hail Satan!

This year's xmas many people will be disappointed as their doomsday on 21 December won't happen. LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anikeanime" <anikeanime@... wrote:

Most of us recognize Xmas with Christians. No wonder. They have taken control over it for the past centuries. We see figures of that fictious Jew on a stick and if that wasn't enough, Christian songs wherever you go. Gotta love Christmas carols. Anyway, they throw their stupid Jew on us and Christmas cards and EVERYTHING connected to OUR holiday. I can assure you Yule season was NOT like this before `Jewsus' was born. Which actually never happened. It's all fiction. Walking across the street we see those baby mangers with that Jewsus laying in hay. Most of us roll our eyes at this nonsense. Seriously, this only gives us more energy to destroy those Kikes. Christmas. Why the HECK did they call it Christmas? I like to think `Christ' for that Jewsus and `Mas' as a short way of saying massacre. So together we get- Christmas(sacre). So, what can we do on this Joyous holiday right now ruled by Kikes (not for long)? Well, destruction rituals work well with all this destructive energy. At this time of year getting a Jewsus to burn is very easy. The hay especially helps with the burning. Anyway, Yule was originally a Pagan holiday. Twisted into a Christian one, but this is not where I'm heading with this. We see all those Kikes going to the Church and we just look at them and inside we just laugh. Seriously, no better way to spend Xmas than going to Church listening to a story about a Jew? Perfectly understandable if you are forced to go, but otherwise, those who go from their own free will...well, what an Xmas. We should spend it rejecting all those Kikes. Let's get all that negative energy together and use it in a destructive ritual/s. It will do something against them. So, everyone, I know it's a bit early, but happy Yule! Let's beat those Kikes down guys!

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Ya can't wait to see what lie they will use to cover it up.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Christmas
Sent: Fri, Nov 23, 2012 9:20:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]   This year's xmas many people will be disappointed as their doomsday on 21 December won't happen. LOL.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "anikeanime" <anikeanime@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Fucking Xmas! Fucking xians ! Fucking Jews ! Actually I love Xmas. Not the name but the pagan celebration any songs that aren't Xi'an
On Nov 23, 2012 4:57 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Ya can't wait to see what lie they will use to cover it up.

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Sent: Fri, Nov 23, 2012 9:20:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]   This year's xmas many people will be disappointed as their doomsday on 21 December won't happen. LOL.

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "anikeanime" <anikeanime@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

The only good parts of xmas are the ones which xians stole from the Pagan holiday Yule and the Yule season!!If you take them out you'll see it's very boring and stupid without those. Which is what the jokehova's wittlesses, hardcore evangelical xians and others want to do, take out the pagan parts of it and leave the kike on the stick there only.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <dddddav59@... wrote:

Fucking Xmas! Fucking xians ! Fucking Jews !

Actually I love Xmas. Not the name but the pagan celebration any songs that
aren't Xi'an

Ya can't wait to see what lie they will use to cover it up.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

------------------------------
* To: * <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
* Subject: * [HellsArmy666] Re: Christmas
* Sent: * Fri, Nov 23, 2012 9:20:05 AM

This year's xmas many people will be disappointed as their doomsday on 21
December won't happen. LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anikeanime" <anikeanime@ wrote:

on a stick and if that wasn't enough, Christian songs wherever you go.
Gotta love Christmas carols. Anyway, they throw their stupid Jew on us and
Yule season was NOT like this before `Jewsus' was born. Which actually
never happened. It's all fiction. Walking across the street we see those
baby mangers with that Jewsus laying in hay. Most of us roll our eyes at
this nonsense. Seriously, this only gives us more energy to destroy those
Kikes. Christmas. Why the HECK did they call it Christmas? I like to think
`Christ' for that Jewsus and `Mas' as a short way of saying massacre. So
together we get- Christmas(sacre). So, what can we do on this Joyous
holiday right now ruled by Kikes (not for long)? Well, destruction rituals
work well with all this destructive energy. At this time of year getting a
Jewsus to burn is very easy. The hay especially helps with the burning.
Anyway, Yule was originally a Pagan holiday. Twisted into a Christian one,
but this is not where I'm heading with this. We see all those Kikes going
to the Church and we just look at them and inside we just laugh. Seriously,
no better way to spend Xmas than going to Church listening to a story about
a Jew? Perfectly understandable if you are forced to go, but otherwise,
those who go from their own free will...well, what an Xmas. We should spend
it rejecting all those Kikes. Let's get all that negative energy together
and use it in a destructive ritual/s. It will do something against them.
So, everyone, I know it's a bit early, but happy Yule! Let's beat those
Kikes down guys!

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]If that happens we will boycott xmas and only use what we can personally use to celebrate Yule.I use to go into the woods and get my own tree anyway.And also make a decorate a Yule log.There many things we can do that does not involve using retail stores of any kind.

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Nov 24, 2012 11:13:26 AM

<td val[/IMG]   The only good parts of xmas are the ones which xians stole from the Pagan holiday Yule and the Yule season!!If you take them out you'll see it's very boring and stupid without those. Which is what the jokehova's wittlesses, hardcore evangelical xians and others want to do, take out the pagan parts of it and leave the kike on the stick there only.

--- [/IMG][email protected], David Russell <dddddav59@... wrote:

Fucking Xmas! Fucking xians ! Fucking Jews !

Actually I love Xmas. Not the name but the pagan celebration any songs that
aren't Xi'an

Ya can't wait to see what lie they will use to cover it up.

------------------------------
* To: * <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected];
* Subject: * [HellsArmy666] Re: Christmas
* Sent: * Fri, Nov 23, 2012 9:20:05 AM

This year's xmas many people will be disappointed as their doomsday on 21
December won't happen. LOL.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "anikeanime" <anikeanime@ wrote:

on a stick and if that wasn't enough, Christian songs wherever you go.
Gotta love Christmas carols. Anyway, they throw their stupid Jew on us and
Yule season was NOT like this before `Jewsus' was born. Which actually
never happened. It's all fiction. Walking across the street we see those
baby mangers with that Jewsus laying in hay. Most of us roll our eyes at
this nonsense. Seriously, this only gives us more energy to destroy those
Kikes. Christmas. Why the HECK did they call it Christmas? I like to think
`Christ' for that Jewsus and `Mas' as a short way of saying massacre. So
together we get- Christmas(sacre). So, what can we do on this Joyous
holiday right now ruled by Kikes (not for long)? Well, destruction rituals
work well with all this destructive energy. At this time of year getting a
Jewsus to burn is very easy. The hay especially helps with the burning.
Anyway, Yule was originally a Pagan holiday. Twisted into a Christian one,
but this is not where I'm heading with this. We see all those Kikes going
to the Church and we just look at them and inside we just laugh. Seriously,
no better way to spend Xmas than going to Church listening to a story about
a Jew? Perfectly understandable if you are forced to go, but otherwise,
those who go from their own free will...well, what an Xmas. We should spend
it rejecting all those Kikes. Let's get all that negative energy together
and use it in a destructive ritual/s. It will do something against them.
So, everyone, I know it's a bit early, but happy Yule! Let's beat those
Kikes down guys!

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

You know what is really quite funny, my great aunt is a vicar and flinches everytime I refuse to call it xmas and refer to it as Yule, she sends me a bible every Yule and wonders where they go when she visits. I totally don't hide them until I have the chance for a bonfire or anything... I can't wait to mock the xians for this year's 'apocalypse'.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If that happens we will boycott xmas and only use what we can personally use to celebrate Yule.I use to go into the woods and get my own tree anyway.And also make a decorate a Yule log.There many things we can do that does not involve using retail stores of any kind.

Haha, I remember when I used to be a xian and kept asking my dad for a very specific study Bible. Then I woke up and realized xianity was a lie. I dedicated my soul, THEN they get it for me, name engraved and everything. Lol, I totally didn't put it in a box with all my other xian crap and leave it in the garage until I can get a long knife and stab away.

Actually, when the time comes I think I'll post a ritual for destroying Bibles. I'm waiting till I can find my own place to live before I actually do that.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

-Lexibtyr

"ave_satanas@..." <ave_satanas@... wrote:

You know what is really quite funny, my great aunt is a vicar and flinches everytime I refuse to call it xmas and refer to it as Yule, she sends me a bible every Yule and wonders where they go when she visits. I totally don't hide them until I have the chance for a bonfire or anything... I can't wait to mock the xians for this year's 'apocalypse'.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If that happens we will boycott xmas and only use what we can personally use to celebrate Yule.I use to go into the woods and get my own tree anyway.And also make a decorate a Yule log.There many things we can do that does not involve using retail stores of any kind.

A ritual for destroying bibles? LOL. I remember short after my dedication, as we had a nice fireplace that was fully functioning during the whole winter, i was burning almost every bible i found in the house..and we used to have a lot of them. Every time i was home alone, i was taking care of one of them. And more interestingly, was that no one ever suspected me of anything, nor did anyone pointed at me when they discussed the strange disappearance of those books. Haha

Hail Satan!
Pe 25-nov.-2012, la 22:26, Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@... a scris:

Haha, I remember when I used to be a xian and kept asking my dad for a very specific study Bible. Then I woke up and realized xianity was a lie. I dedicated my soul, THEN they get it for me, name engraved and everything. Lol, I totally didn't put it in a box with all my other xian crap and leave it in the garage until I can get a long knife and stab away.

Actually, when the time comes I think I'll post a ritual for destroying Bibles. I'm waiting till I can find my own place to live before I actually do that.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

-Lexibtyr

"ave_satanas@..." <ave_satanas@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back