Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CHRISTIANS

duffman.ride

hello. i am new to the group but i have been satanist for quite a while. i cannot stand christianity its nothing but lies and hypocrites. thoughts? shamhamfarash. HAIL SATAN!

Stop using this shemhamshit - this is praising the jewish scum.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... orash.html

Above all, www.joyofSatan.com

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "duffman.ride" <duffman.ride@... wrote:

hello. i am new to the group but i have been satanist for quite a while. i cannot stand christianity its nothing but lies and hypocrites. thoughts? shamhamfarash. HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "duffman.ride" <duffman.ride@ wrote:

HELLO I'M NEW TOO

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicolariley6777" <nicolariley6777@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "duffman.ride" <duffman.ride@ wrote:

HELLO I'M NEW TOO
what are your beliefs?

The christians have judge the world now its time to judge them they dont follow there own doctorine.

------------------------------
On Mon, May 20, 2013 10:10 AM CDT duffman.ride wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicolariley6777" <nicolariley6777@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

HELLO I'M NEW TOO

what are your beliefs?

It is impossible for Gentiles to follow their doctrine. It is an alien doctrine, full of alien ideals. It isn't natural to us, and we cannot follow it whole-heartedly, as that would be unnatural.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dean Morrison <damagedclown100@... wrote:

The christians have judge the world now its time to judge them they dont follow there own doctorine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicolariley6777" <nicolariley6777@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

HELLO I'M NEW TOO

what are your beliefs?

yes they are absolutly judgmentel. they judge everybody they need to be put in there place

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dean Morrison <damagedclown100@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicolariley6777" <nicolariley6777@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

HELLO I'M NEW TOO

what are your beliefs?

Oh Yes christains are hypocrites..don't do what they preach .in Nigeria. all of them u

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013, duffman.ride <duffman.ride@... wrote:

yes they are absolutly judgmentel. they judge everybody they need to be put in there place

Siguard Draconis.

HELLO I'M NEW TOO

what are your beliefs?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back