Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Christians invading town and trying to force feed people...

outtofindthetruth

On Saturday, my boyfriend and I went to town during the late morning and on our way to go grab something to eat we were overcrowded by Christians who were handing out leaflets and making speeches about Jesus and how he save us etc. and priests were standing in front of the churches keeping an eye on their minions (The town we went to has two churches that are in the two main streets where the shops are unfortunately).
I wasn't expecting all of this because no matter how many years I've been in that town I never saw something quite like that.
The funny thing was that the guy who was making the speeches sounded a bit like a robot, didn't sound at all like he believed in what he was saying, there was no emotion in his voice, it was a bit like listening to a brainwashed zombie.
I felt uncomfortable around them and was hoping for it to stop (even before becoming a Satanist I always felt uneasy with these kind of people and their propaganda to "save our souls").
I don't know how long it lasted as we didn't stay in town for very long since we were feeling extremely tired.

I wonder what has got into the Christians around here as it is pretty rare (at least here) to see things like this.

Hail Father Satan and Hagenti!

They sense that their end is near but don't know why. This is a desperate attempt to recruit because they think numbers of them will save them. Their time is short and they know it - they just can't believe it, so they wish to drag as many down with them that they can.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outtofindthetruth" <outtofindthetruth@... wrote:

On Saturday, my boyfriend and I went to town during the late morning and on our way to go grab something to eat we were overcrowded by Christians who were handing out leaflets and making speeches about Jesus and how he save us etc. and priests were standing in front of the churches keeping an eye on their minions (The town we went to has two churches that are in the two main streets where the shops are unfortunately).
I wasn't expecting all of this because no matter how many years I've been in that town I never saw something quite like that.
The funny thing was that the guy who was making the speeches sounded a bit like a robot, didn't sound at all like he believed in what he was saying, there was no emotion in his voice, it was a bit like listening to a brainwashed zombie.
I felt uncomfortable around them and was hoping for it to stop (even before becoming a Satanist I always felt uneasy with these kind of people and their propaganda to "save our souls").
I don't know how long it lasted as we didn't stay in town for very long since we were feeling extremely tired.

I wonder what has got into the Christians around here as it is pretty rare (at least here) to see things like this.

Its getting close to Easter.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:48:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Christians invading town and trying to force feed people...
  They sense that their end is near but don't know why. This is a desperate attempt to recruit because they think numbers of them will save them. Their time is short and they know it - they just can't believe it, so they wish to drag as many down with them that they can.

Hail Satan
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "outtofindthetruth" <outtofindthetruth@... wrote:

Yes, it's getting close to Easter and their going all out. Did anyone see the news about debunking a creationist and he'll give up 10,000 dollars, but you have to also. Also it must be done in court. An so the madness beings again.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/cr ... 18499.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Christians invading town and trying to force feed people...

Hail Satan
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "outtofindthetruth" <outtofindthetruth@ wrote:

Yeah seriously my Dad is going to try to drag me to church that day _...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Hail Satan
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "outtofindthetruth" <outtofindthetruth@ wrote:

Best of luck with that. I hope you'll be able to escape it =)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Yeah seriously my Dad is going to try to drag me to church that day _...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back