Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chart Ruller and other questions

chimera072

Hello people . I'm new on astrology , i ve been study for some months now , and i still got some things i dont really understand . Like , the chart ruller/s are the one/s in the AC ? (lets presume that the AC hits Scorpio , the rullers are Pluto and co-ruller Mars  ?) and what if Mercury is in Virgo that makes him a ruller too ?
And in predictions i have to watch the ruller , that means Pluto Mars and Mercury ?Another question for you guys would be : in the chart of women (in predictions) if the Sun / Mars conjuncts the Moon or Venus , that means that a relation is about to emerge  ? And the last one : if Mercury is in Virgo in the 5th house , the house that Mercury is rulling (3rd house ) is more powerfull right ?
Thank you in anticipation and sorry for my raw english .Hail Satan
Hail Glasya-LabolasGlory to the Pantheon of Hell !

Chart ruler is the planet(s) that rule the AC, and any planets in the first house. If there is a  stellium (3 or more planets in conjunction) then it is also a major factor.
Mercury in Virgo is a chart ruler only if AC is in Virgo.
If Sun/Mars conjoins Moon/Venus, no. Sun and Mars will conjoin natal Moon and Venus about 3 or more times a year (Sun to Ven, Sun to Moon, Mars to Ven, Mar to Moon; Sun takes 1 year around zodiac and Mars about 2 years), you probably won't have 3 new relationships a year. But if this happens in a Solar return, or solar arc, or progression, then it's quite likely. Many things factor in though. With a solar return, it depends on the houses (natal and SR), it may just bring a change in those houses.
For your last question, Mercury would only be ruling 3rd if it was in 3rd or if Gemini is on the 3rd house cusp. It is the natural ruler of 3rd but all natal charts vary. But Mercury in Virgo does make your Mercury stronger.

Don't forget longitude, attitude, and birth time and I'll will explain to you how I mapped it and the effects of integration between angles

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 21, 2015, at 02:56, chimera072@... [JoS_Astrology] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello people . I'm new on astrology , i ve been study for some months now , and i still got some things i dont really understand . Like , the chart ruller/s are the one/s in the AC ? (lets presume that the AC hits Scorpio , the rullers are Pluto and co-ruller Mars  ?) and what if Mercury is in Virgo that makes him a ruller too ?
And in predictions i have to watch the ruller , that means Pluto Mars and Mercury ?Another question for you guys would be : in the chart of women (in predictions) if the Sun / Mars conjuncts the Moon or Venus , that means that a relation is about to emerge  ? And the last one : if Mercury is in Virgo in the 5th house , the house that Mercury is rulling (3rd house ) is more powerfull right ?

How about this u send me a pic of ur natal chart plus the squares n all, and I'll send u a free report back through here 

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 21, 2015, at 02:56, chimera072@... [JoS_Astrology] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yeah riiiiiight, sure she will...

It is forbidden to reaveal personal data - birth date, place of living, phone number, etc. - for SAFETY reasons.

Hail Volac!
88!
HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back