Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Changing Eye Color

lrgiglioti

Hello, I was very interested in a way to change the eye color but I haven't find anything very useful.Either through Meditation, Visualization...
I go to Joy of Satan very often but never found anything about this subject.
Thank you

My eye color changes depending on how I feel. Like bright green to deep blue. Also there's a gold ring around the pupil that changes size and shape. I'm told my eyes are "hazel" but I think there's more at work here than meets the eye ( sorry I'm a sucker for puns lol ) 

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 2, 2010, at 21:45, "lrgiglioti" <lrgiglioti@... wrote:
  Hello, I was very interested in a way to change the eye color but I haven't find anything very useful.Either through Meditation, Visualization...
Thank you

You won't find anythong about biokinesis - as this is what you should be seeking, but:

Biokinesis

Biokinesis is the use of kinetic energy to rearrange, or control genes inside of the body. If Biokinesis were mastered, wouldn't it be possible to genetically reprogram yourself? The answer, in theory, is yes.

By genetically reprogramming yourself, you could become a possible super human. Anything would be possible. For example, if you were to reprogram the genes in your eyes, you could make them see further and better. You'd also be able to see motions so fast, that they would normally not be possible to see. For super human, the reprogramming process would include things like lack of pain sensing, or something like that.

But there would be more to it that that! Yes, way more. It would take months for that type of evolution to take place. All the necessary things to be changed would include eyes, muscles, reflexes, nervous systems, epidemic sections, and vulnerable spots on the body (pressure points) would all have to be changed and equipped to their max. The idea is to become indestructible.

Now for the more wanted part of the process. The only reason people die and get old, is because of dead and dying cells in your body. If you reprogrammed yourself to remake the cells that have died, then would you ever get old? And because you never got old, would you ever die? Supposedly, the answer is no.

Yes, I'm talking about immortality. It could be achieved through this state, but no one has done it yet. Which leaves doubt that it's possible. But immortality doesn't make you invincible. So you could still die in a car accident or something.

There has been a technique that seems to work for minor things. For example, cold doesn't seem cold, harder to loose stamina, things like that. But anyway, here's what to do:

Meditate for about half an hour. Once you've reached a meditative state of relaxation, Start letting your psi flow through you. Create a small needle of energy in your body. Make it very thin and sharp. Now visualize your genes flowing through your body in small tubes. Tell the needle in your mind it's purpose and what it is you want to change in your genes. Use will power to send the needle of psi piercing in to the gene stream. It's very important that you use psi to cover the hole made, otherwise, you'll start ot loose the character that made you who you are. Once the needle is in, let it form back in to a small mass of psi and drift in your genes until it dissolves.

At this point, you can "wake up" out of the meditation and continue your day as usual. Walk around with the thought "I am (what you wanted to change)" in your head all day. Keep that attitude. After about a week, you will start to see, and feel results. Don't play with this, it is very dangerous and should only be attempted by an experienced psi or ki practitioner.

Source: http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Biokinesis.html

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lrgiglioti" <lrgiglioti@... wrote:

Thank you

Hm so if you don't have the recessive gene for the eye color you want it wouldn't work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

You won't find anythong about biokinesis - as this is what you should be seeking, but:

Biokinesis

Biokinesis is the use of kinetic energy to rearrange, or control genes inside of the body. If Biokinesis were mastered, wouldn't it be possible to genetically reprogram yourself? The answer, in theory, is yes.

By genetically reprogramming yourself, you could become a possible super human. Anything would be possible. For example, if you were to reprogram the genes in your eyes, you could make them see further and better. You'd also be able to see motions so fast, that they would normally not be possible to see. For super human, the reprogramming process would include things like lack of pain sensing, or something like that.

But there would be more to it that that! Yes, way more. It would take months for that type of evolution to take place. All the necessary things to be changed would include eyes, muscles, reflexes, nervous systems, epidemic sections, and vulnerable spots on the body (pressure points) would all have to be changed and equipped to their max. The idea is to become indestructible.

Now for the more wanted part of the process. The only reason people die and get old, is because of dead and dying cells in your body. If you reprogrammed yourself to remake the cells that have died, then would you ever get old? And because you never got old, would you ever die? Supposedly, the answer is no.

Yes, I'm talking about immortality. It could be achieved through this state, but no one has done it yet. Which leaves doubt that it's possible. But immortality doesn't make you invincible. So you could still die in a car accident or something.

There has been a technique that seems to work for minor things. For example, cold doesn't seem cold, harder to loose stamina, things like that. But anyway, here's what to do:

Meditate for about half an hour. Once you've reached a meditative state of relaxation, Start letting your psi flow through you. Create a small needle of energy in your body. Make it very thin and sharp. Now visualize your genes flowing through your body in small tubes. Tell the needle in your mind it's purpose and what it is you want to change in your genes. Use will power to send the needle of psi piercing in to the gene stream. It's very important that you use psi to cover the hole made, otherwise, you'll start ot loose the character that made you who you are. Once the needle is in, let it form back in to a small mass of psi and drift in your genes until it dissolves.

At this point, you can "wake up" out of the meditation and continue your day as usual. Walk around with the thought "I am (what you wanted to change)" in your head all day. Keep that attitude. After about a week, you will start to see, and feel results. Don't play with this, it is very dangerous and should only be attempted by an experienced psi or ki practitioner.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lrgiglioti" <lrgiglioti@ wrote:

Thank you

Hi there. I would just like to say, that the article you've found is from wingmakers, known to be the greatest fluff of all fluffs (or so I've heard). The article sound pretty valid though, but I do want to warn you and anyone reading this thread and thinking "hey that's a cool site" and in the end having no results because they did the wrong meditations or exercises. Anyway, have luck if you're going to try biokinesis. ;D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Biokinesis

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lrgiglioti" <lrgiglioti@ wrote:

Thank you

Its because the site has to do with enemy Nordics/angels. Tey say they communicate with the "celestial spirits" from Pleiades, they're definitely enemy angels. The Demons are from Orion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mikelangedijk@... wrote:

Hi there. I would just like to say, that the article you've found is from wingmakers, known to be the greatest fluff of all fluffs (or so I've heard). The article sound pretty valid though, but I do want to warn you and anyone reading this thread and thinking "hey that's a cool site" and in the end having no results because they did the wrong meditations or exercises. Anyway, have luck if you're going to try biokinesis. ;D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Biokinesis

Thank you

Biokinesis sounds like much to do about nothing. It reminds me of the story about the student of magick that spent 25 years to learn to walk on water just so he could impress his teacher. Then finally after mastering this feat, he found his teacher to show him what he could do. After walking across the river, with his teacher watching, he returned to the teacher expecting a great deal of praise...however to his amazement his teacher told him: "You spent a quarter of a century learning a trick that would have only cost you two pence for a ride on the ferry."   The point being: focus your efforts on the work that Father has tasked you to perform. If you do this you will find that power and success comes pretty easy because you have the current and the strength of the gods behind you!   As for changing eye color...try colored contacts;-   Invoke often,   DV  

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 11:10 AM, mahaga10 <mahaga10@... wrote:
  Its because the site has to do with enemy Nordics/angels. Tey say they communicate with the "celestial spirits" from Pleiades, they're definitely enemy angels. The Demons are from Orion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mikelangedijk@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Biokinesis

Thank you

Heck... and I thought this site is relatively good:/ Sorry, I merely remembered that the wingmakers had something...

Damn, there was once a post on biokinesis...

DEATH TO THE RIGHT AND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mikelangedijk@ wrote:

Biokinesis

Thank you

I respectfully disagree, Marcus. Biokinesis can be very simple and
although changing your eye color could indeed be done by purchasing
colored contacts, what if a person is poor and can't afford them?
The desire to change your eye color holds no less caliber than the
desire to use a black mirror or preform the evil eye. What a person
chooses to do with his/her own energy in their spare time is up to
them.

As for the OP, I've had success with this technique:

1. Get into a trance. Visualize the body part you wish to alter.

2. Breath white-gold energy into the body part you wish to alter (other colors can be used). Do this for however many breaths you
feel necessary, this part is actually intuitive because we're all individual. It might take 50 breaths for one person, over 100 for
another. Obviously, if you start feeling any pain or discomfort
then stop immediately.

3. Affrim: "My eyes are now (insert color)."

4. FEEL your eyes changing. See their new color vividly in your
mind.

Note: I have only used the above meditation for natural eye colors.
I have no idea if it will work for unnatural colors like pink or
yellow. Do not get discouraged if it doesn't work perfectly the
first time you try it! The first time I attempted this, it took
four days of consistently doing the above meditation for my eyes
to change.

Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marcus Saris <demonicvanguard@... wrote:

Biokinesis sounds like much to do about nothing. It reminds me of the
story about the student of magick that spent 25 years to learn to walk on
water just so he could impress his teacher. Then finally after mastering
this feat, he found his teacher to show him what he could do. After walking
across the river, with his teacher watching, he returned to the teacher
expecting a great deal of praise...however to his amazement his teacher told
him: "You spent a quarter of a century learning a trick that would have only
cost you two pence for a ride on the ferry."

The point being: focus your efforts on the work that Father has tasked you
to perform. If you do this you will find that power and success comes pretty
easy because you have the current and the strength of the gods behind you!

As for changing eye color...try colored contacts;-

Invoke often,

DV

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 11:10 AM, mahaga10 <mahaga10@... wrote:

Its because the site has to do with enemy Nordics/angels. Tey say they
communicate with the "celestial spirits" from Pleiades, they're definitely
enemy angels. The Demons are from Orion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"Mike" <mikelangedijk@ wrote:

Hi there. I would just like to say, that the article you've found is from
wingmakers, known to be the greatest fluff of all fluffs (or so I've heard).
The article sound pretty valid though, but I do want to warn you and anyone
reading this thread and thinking "hey that's a cool site" and in the end
having no results because they did the wrong meditations or exercises.
Anyway, have luck if you're going to try biokinesis. ;D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

You won't find anythong about biokinesis - as this is what you should
be seeking, but:

Biokinesis

Biokinesis is the use of kinetic energy to rearrange, or control genes
inside of the body. If Biokinesis were mastered, wouldn't it be possible to
genetically reprogram yourself? The answer, in theory, is yes.

By genetically reprogramming yourself, you could become a possible
super human. Anything would be possible. For example, if you were to
reprogram the genes in your eyes, you could make them see further and
better. You'd also be able to see motions so fast, that they would normally
not be possible to see. For super human, the reprogramming process would
include things like lack of pain sensing, or something like that.

But there would be more to it that that! Yes, way more. It would take
months for that type of evolution to take place. All the necessary things to
be changed would include eyes, muscles, reflexes, nervous systems, epidemic
sections, and vulnerable spots on the body (pressure points) would all have
to be changed and equipped to their max. The idea is to become
indestructible.

Now for the more wanted part of the process. The only reason people die
and get old, is because of dead and dying cells in your body. If you
reprogrammed yourself to remake the cells that have died, then would you
ever get old? And because you never got old, would you ever die? Supposedly,
the answer is no.

Yes, I'm talking about immortality. It could be achieved through this
state, but no one has done it yet. Which leaves doubt that it's possible.
But immortality doesn't make you invincible. So you could still die in a car
accident or something.

There has been a technique that seems to work for minor things. For
example, cold doesn't seem cold, harder to loose stamina, things like that.
But anyway, here's what to do:

Meditate for about half an hour. Once you've reached a meditative state
of relaxation, Start letting your psi flow through you. Create a small
needle of energy in your body. Make it very thin and sharp. Now visualize
your genes flowing through your body in small tubes. Tell the needle in your
mind it's purpose and what it is you want to change in your genes. Use will
power to send the needle of psi piercing in to the gene stream. It's very
important that you use psi to cover the hole made, otherwise, you'll start
ot loose the character that made you who you are. Once the needle is in, let
it form back in to a small mass of psi and drift in your genes until it
dissolves.

At this point, you can "wake up" out of the meditation and continue
your day as usual. Walk around with the thought "I am (what you wanted to
change)" in your head all day. Keep that attitude. After about a week, you
will start to see, and feel results. Don't play with this, it is very
dangerous and should only be attempted by an experienced psi or ki
practitioner.

"lrgiglioti" <lrgiglioti@ wrote:

Hello, I was very interested in a way to change the eye color but I
haven't find anything very useful.Either through Meditation,
Visualization...
I go to Joy of Satan very often but never found anything about this
subject.
Thank you

Ok, now that was nasty but TRUE:D:D:D Coloured contacts XD

This was posted more than a year ago. Have a look:

"Biokinesis is advanced and can be dangerous if you are not focused. They key to
a successful biokinesis working is FOCUS, ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY. It also helps
to have a knowing about cells, biology, anatomy etc to be able to direct the
energy specifically (you can get the information from books, internet and study
it). Also get a pic of DNA & cell structure.

For example, you want to use biokinesis to gain muscles at your tendon or bicep
area, then obtain a muscle picture first, how the muscles are layered, study the
inner parts how they are formed and when you have an accurate picture,also
accurate understanding on how they work....the next step is using it as a
visualization aid when you are meditating on your working.

When you meditate, use green energy (biokinetic energy) to ALTER the body part
you wish to change (i.e : eye color, shape of face/nose, muscle etc)
Imagine the GREEN diffusing in a form of super small, tiny needles..millions of
them..penetrating your cells (cells shape & form have to match the area you want
to ALTER), then visualize your inner parts changing, WILL it to happen.

After you finish your working, immediately sleep/rest or have something to eat
first before you rest. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO REST after biokinesis WORKING!!

There is ANOTHER METHOD to do BIOKINESIS. The second method is COPYING other
DNA. For this, you need to obtain a dna sample you wish to COPY (using a
person's HAIR).
Say you want blonde hair & blue eyes. Try to obtain one strand of real blond
hair, or any hair of a person you wish to copy their features. Example : you
want BLUE eyes like your dad's. Try to obtain one strand of his hair.

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
2. Hold the hair strand in your palm as you visualize the feature you want to
change
3. Visualize the cells in your body
4. Visualize green biokinesis energy on your SOLAR PLEXUS chakra, (this chakra
is related with CREATION), visualize the energy as a ball. Glowing bright.
5. Through this ball, communicate with your cells.
6. Visualize one cell in your hand. Tell the cell to "COPY the blue eyes from
this DNA and DISTRIBUTE to every cell in my body. Begin NOW". (affirm 2-3 times)
7. Visualize your cells communicating with each other and starting to change
pattern to achieve BLUE eye color.
8. Keep visualizing, you will feel there is an energy spreading all over your
body. The cells are working.
9. Don't forget to rest after you finish.
10. Repeat working
11. THE MORE CONSISTENT YOU DO THE WORKING, THE MORE PERMANENT/LONGER THE
RESULTS.

I used biokinesis to :
- change my eye color (temporarily)
- stop aging
- change facial features (bigger eyes, nose shape)

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia"

Message #2250

Maybe you will benefit from this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marcus Saris <demonicvanguard@... wrote:

Invoke often,

DV

Thank you very much for posting that, siguarddraconis!

Another thing I am going to throw into the ring is this:

For those who are working with the Philosopher's Stone, there will come physical and spiritual changes to body and soul. You can work with the Philosopher's Stone, experiment with it, it's very, very powerful.

Look it up in the "Magnum Opus" section on the JoS site (under the Advanced Meditations)

Ok, now that was nasty but TRUE:D:D:D Coloured contacts XD

This was posted more than a year ago. Have a look:

"Biokinesis is advanced and can be dangerous if you are not focused. They key to
a successful biokinesis working is FOCUS, ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY. It also helps
to have a knowing about cells, biology, anatomy etc to be able to direct the
energy specifically (you can get the information from books, internet and study
it). Also get a pic of DNA & cell structure.

For example, you want to use biokinesis to gain muscles at your tendon or bicep
area, then obtain a muscle picture first, how the muscles are layered, study the
inner parts how they are formed and when you have an accurate picture,also
accurate understanding on how they work....the next step is using it as a
visualization aid when you are meditating on your working.

When you meditate, use green energy (biokinetic energy) to ALTER the body part
you wish to change (i.e : eye color, shape of face/nose, muscle etc)
Imagine the GREEN diffusing in a form of super small, tiny needles..millions of
them..penetrating your cells (cells shape & form have to match the area you want
to ALTER), then visualize your inner parts changing, WILL it to happen.

After you finish your working, immediately sleep/rest or have something to eat
first before you rest. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO REST after biokinesis WORKING!!

There is ANOTHER METHOD to do BIOKINESIS. The second method is COPYING other
DNA. For this, you need to obtain a dna sample you wish to COPY (using a
person's HAIR).
Say you want blonde hair & blue eyes. Try to obtain one strand of real blond
hair, or any hair of a person you wish to copy their features. Example : you
want BLUE eyes like your dad's. Try to obtain one strand of his hair.

Here's how :

1. Get into meditation
2. Hold the hair strand in your palm as you visualize the feature you want to
change
3. Visualize the cells in your body
4. Visualize green biokinesis energy on your SOLAR PLEXUS chakra, (this chakra
is related with CREATION), visualize the energy as a ball. Glowing bright.
5. Through this ball, communicate with your cells.
6. Visualize one cell in your hand. Tell the cell to "COPY the blue eyes from
this DNA and DISTRIBUTE to every cell in my body. Begin NOW". (affirm 2-3 times)
7. Visualize your cells communicating with each other and starting to change
pattern to achieve BLUE eye color.
8. Keep visualizing, you will feel there is an energy spreading all over your
body. The cells are working.
9. Don't forget to rest after you finish.
10. Repeat working
11. THE MORE CONSISTENT YOU DO THE WORKING, THE MORE PERMANENT/LONGER THE
RESULTS.

I used biokinesis to :
- change my eye color (temporarily)
- stop aging
- change facial features (bigger eyes, nose shape)

Hope it helps!
Dark Blessings,

Maia"

Message #2250

Maybe you will benefit from this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marcus Saris <demonicvanguard@ wrote:

Invoke often,

DV

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back