Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra Unblocking Issue

WolfMoon

I started working on unblocking my 6th chakra back in February and even though I had a few problems that where in the way, they where temporary and so I was able to get through them and continue the meditation but I was at someone's house for four nights and the day after I came home, I had a problem and thought it was temporary and so I kept trying but with no luck on getting through it and now it's been two days since and I'm still trying but can't work on it. And the pressure that I'm getting at my throat makes me think that I'll have to start over. As a note, I have not cleaned that chakra or any of my other chakras since the pressure in my throat is too great that I cannot do it so the only thing that I was doing was working to unblock it. I know it's not right but because of being limited I had no choice but to. I'd like to know how long I can go without being able to do it to the point where I would have to start it all over again. Is it two days? Four days? Thanks.

WolfMoon said:
I started working on unblocking my 6th chakra back in February and even though I had a few problems that where in the way, they where temporary and so I was able to get through them and continue the meditation but I was at someone's house for four nights and the day after I came home, I had a problem and thought it was temporary and so I kept trying but with no luck on getting through it and now it's been two days since and I'm still trying but can't work on it. And the pressure that I'm getting at my throat makes me think that I'll have to start over. As a note, I have not cleaned that chakra or any of my other chakras since the pressure in my throat is too great that I cannot do it so the only thing that I was doing was working to unblock it. I know it's not right but because of being limited I had no choice but to. I'd like to know how long I can go without being able to do it to the point where I would have to start it all over again. Is it two days? Four days? Thanks.

Stopping a 40 days working is never good. If you lose one day you can do double reps on that day same count on the affirmation. It´s still not as good as done without brake, but better then normal continued. Be carefull to not overdo/fry yourself getting dizzy sweating shaking are warning signs.

This also helps you to not want to do breaks.

If you do a planetary square even one wrong rep or one break day means go back to square one, aside from the infos here:

Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=66793

Just a side note, cleaning your chakras and soul in general helps you feel and activate their power more and they’ll function in a more healthy way

Is the pressure like a lump, magnetic or simply barren and uncomfortable?

The higher chakras are magnetic and they create pressure when focused upon or feed energy. When a certain other aspect is fullfiled, this then ignites and expands. So this is all fine.

Fuchs said:
WolfMoon said:

Stopping a 40 days working is never good. If you lose one day you can do double reps on that day same count on the affirmation. It´s still not as good as done without brake, but better then normal continued. Be carefull to not overdo/fry yourself getting dizzy sweating shaking are warning signs.

If you do a planetary square even one wrong rep or one break day means go back to square one, aside from the infos here:

I know but I wasn't thinking of doing it for 40 days but until it was completely blocked. I know about the doubling it if I lose a day. Are you saying that it isn't good to take a break or it is good? I would think it wouldn't be good since my guardian demon told me to try despite being stuck at the beginning. I never got to a point where I would overdo it as I would do it once a day, unless I couldn't do it for one day. Then it would be twice.

Satanisgod36 said:
Just a side note, cleaning your chakras and soul in general helps you feel and activate their power more and they’ll function in a more healthy way

Then it is definitely better to clean them first despite my issue.. not sure if I can do it but I can try.

NakedPluto said:

The higher chakras are magnetic and they create pressure when focused upon or feed energy. When a certain other aspect is fullfiled, this then ignites and expands. So this is all fine.

Yeah, it's like a lump that usually appears in my throat but can also be in the back of my throat too sometimes. I got a headache like feeling a few times, even though it's just energy being in the head part or maybe it came from the 6th chakra. Not sure why it did that.

The pressure can sometimes come after talking for a while so it does get focused, though since it usually happens at random times (at least it seems too) it doesn't seem to be focused upon or feeding energy but they do make sense when unblocking it. Even though you say it's fine, it's actually keeping me from doing spiritual work since it's the 6th chakra which bothers the chakra below it, the throat chakra and many things are done with the throat so it's no wonder why I'm having such a big issue with it. I don't know if the blockage would be better on another chakra or not but if so I would rather have it with another.

WolfMoon said:

Are you doing any yoga or pranayama for this? This can help a lot, in conjunction with using freeing energies and cleaning.

Is this pressure so bad that you cannot even sit still or meditate?

Also, search the Lung 11 acupoint, found on the thumb. This directs the bodies energy to clear the throat of pathogens, which will help from the physical side of things.

WolfMoon said:
NakedPluto said:

Yeah, it's like a lump that usually appears in my throat but can also be in the back of my throat too sometimes. I got a headache like feeling a few times, even though it's just energy being in the head part or maybe it came from the 6th chakra. Not sure why it did that.

The pressure can sometimes come after talking for a while so it does get focused, though since it usually happens at random times (at least it seems too) it doesn't seem to be focused upon or feeding energy but they do make sense when unblocking it. Even though you say it's fine, it's actually keeping me from doing spiritual work since it's the 6th chakra which bothers the chakra below it, the throat chakra and many things are done with the throat so it's no wonder why I'm having such a big issue with it. I don't know if the blockage would be better on another chakra or not but if so I would rather have it with another.

If there isn't a physical issue, this can happen if you do not talk for prolonged periods of time or are simply isolated. If you focus on your throat do you cough?

It sounds more as a material issue and not spiritual, as it should have a correlation with your focus and not randomly occuring. You can focus on the energy between your 6th chakra and the heart chakra and circulate it up and down between them a few times.

The throat chakra is situated more at the front than in the back and shouldn't create the same feelings with that of a physical issue.

Any blockage situated anywhere is not desirable yet the blockage in itself creates no pain, but the energy debit that puts pressure does, and it this case you have to stabilize your energy intake.

WolfMoon said:
Fuchs said:
WolfMoon said:

I know but I wasn't thinking of doing it for 40 days but until it was completely blocked. I know about the doubling it if I lose a day. Are you saying that it isn't good to take a break or it is good? I would think it wouldn't be good since my guardian demon told me to try despite being stuck at the beginning. I never got to a point where I would overdo it as I would do it once a day, unless I couldn't do it for one day. Then it would be twice.

If you can communicate clearly with your guardien, always follow there advise.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=435355 time=1681036698 user_id=21286]
WolfMoon said:

Are you doing any yoga or pranayama for this? This can help a lot, in conjunction with using freeing energies and cleaning.

Is this pressure so bad that you cannot even sit still or meditate?

Also, search the Lung 11 acupoint, found on the thumb. This directs the bodies energy to clear the throat of pathogens, which will help from the physical side of things.

I'm not doing yoga, I tried doing it in the past years ago but it was only a little. I don't know what pranayama is. I can sit still but I'm having trouble with mediating because of the blocked chakra. I did. Is it on both thumbs or just the one? Do I have to do anything else other than finding it?

Fuchs said:
WolfMoon said:
Fuchs said:

If you can communicate clearly with your guardien, always follow there advise.

I can. I don't always follow his advice, even though I should but I'll try to be better at it.

WolfMoon said:
Satanisgod36 said:

Then it is definitely better to clean them first despite my issue.. not sure if I can do it but I can try.

Late reply but beginning to clean the chakras and your soul daily, everyday is how you’re going to learn how to do it and get good at it. That’s basically everything having to do with meditation.

You have to be consistent and patient. It’s best to do it without expectation

A good way to clean the chakras is to use the method as described in the returning curses meditation in the meditation section on the JoyofSatan website.

The meditation explains to imagine a light sweeping the curses, negative energy and etc of the soul and aura.

You can do the same for each chakra

There’s also the method as explained in the how to clean the aura meditation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back