Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra Meditation Enhancement

Blue Fire

Greetings brothers and sisters,

I am performing the full chakra meditation with 216 Sanskrit vibrations for each chakra daily. Would it be more empowering to substitute the 216 vibrations for all seven chakras with 1,512 (216×7) vibrations for a specific chakra on its designated day, starting at the hour of that chakra? If I cannot complete the vibrations within that hour, will it affect the empowerment of that chakra?

Thank you in advance.

Exhaustion is the overcompensation that can make you not have the strength to meditate the next day.
However, if you manage to keep meditating on a daily basis, you'll progress normally with some negative effects from vibrating too much.

I recommend that you cleanse your chakras before doing this.
Another thing, you may be feeling that the mantra is losing its effect, and that you are losing sensitivity and therefore want to do more, this is a mistake, you must be calm and disciplined.

I don't understand why people do this extreme numbers of vibrations, especially when they're just beginner. What is the point?

You don't need 10 hour of meditation a day. That's not speeding up your advancement. You're likely slowing it down because you're over-focusing on an area of your life and neglecting all other areas which are also essential for advancement/evolution.

Meditating that long, assuming you're doing it properly, will also unground you and make you out of touch with reality. The purpose of meditation is balance between the physical and other realms. The word yoga literally means 'union'. Union of what? Many things, and that includes the material and subtler realms, which is not accomplished with 10+ hours of meditation a day but by engaging in all aspects of life, including the material.

If you're doing it improperly, like rushing vibrations, you're not articulating the mantras properly, which leads to you just wasting time. You'll get some minor results, sure, but you'd get more results from 5-10 vibrations done properly.

If you like at the website, it never suggest 216x vibrations to work on each, not even 100x. It suggests a specific number which ties to numerology and sacred geometry, which will have more effect than 12k vibrations. What develops your chakra truly is also breathing the corresponding colour into it and, even more importantly, meditating upon it after. The void meditation you are supposed to do after your breathing exercises and vibration, yes.

It's okay to meditate on all your chakras daily. In fact, I prefer it and do it. Just don't cheat yourself by burning yourself out nor by vibrating mantras incorrectly.

Often, especially if you have a lot of fire in your chart or other similar placements, you'll want to do too much which leads to burn out. And you may even think you're further in advancement than you are.

This path requires patience, consistency, period reviews and adjustments. It's a marathon, not a sprint. If you start a marathon by sprinting, you'll most likely have to quit it because you wasted too much energy in the beginning and you can't complete it because of injury, exhaustion, and other variables that come with overdoing.

If you find yourself struggling with this, better ground yourself. Here's a good a way to do it:

1. Stand barefooted. (Preferably directly touching grass/ground/sand or anything natural, but don't worry if not. Just be barefooted. If you're wearing shoes, make sure they're not made of rubber.) Set your mind's intent to ground yourself.

2. Close your eyes and inhale brown energy through your feet all the way to your root chakra.

3. Hold for a couple of seconds, feeling the energy build up in your root chakra. Never force your hold time as that can damage your nervous system.

4. Exhale visualising your root chakra getting brighter.

5. Repeat up to 3 more times.

You can also do sitting. The important part is your feet touching the ground.

Rubber soles are a hazard nowadays, trying to keep us disconnected from the beneficial energy of our wonderful planet.

I just clawed my way back from the brink of death after battling cancer. The torment of facing that again is almost certain. In my next life, I might never encounter the salvation of our great religion, so I must push myself to the limits now, before it's too late. I am sorry but I have no choice.

I just clawed my way back from the brink of death after battling cancer. The torment of facing that again is almost certain. In my next life, I might never encounter the salvation of our great religion, so I must push myself to the limits now, before it's too late. I am sorry but I have no choice.
I'm sorry to hear about your health situation.

The issues with pushing yourself with that mindset is that you can push yourself too much which 100% backfires by damaging your soul, instead of advancing. You need to find the right pace for yourself.

Also, you're a soul of Satan now. You will 100% find SS again if you don't complete the MO in this life, because the commitment to Him has been fully engraved into your soul.

You would hurt yourself more with this many vibrations than help yourself.
If you wanna be more connected to the path, do the Gods' rituals, but it is certain that you'll find the path in next life too.

I don't understand why people do this extreme numbers of vibrations, especially when they're just beginner. What is the point?

You don't need 10 hour of meditation a day. That's not speeding up your advancement. You're likely slowing it down because you're over-focusing on an area of your life and neglecting all other areas which are also essential for advancement/evolution.

Meditating that long, assuming you're doing it properly, will also unground you and make you out of touch with reality. The purpose of meditation is balance between the physical and other realms. The word yoga literally means 'union'. Union of what? Many things, and that includes the material and subtler realms, which is not accomplished with 10+ hours of meditation a day but by engaging in all aspects of life, including the material.

If you're doing it improperly, like rushing vibrations, you're not articulating the mantras properly, which leads to you just wasting time. You'll get some minor results, sure, but you'd get more results from 5-10 vibrations done properly.

If you like at the website, it never suggest 216x vibrations to work on each, not even 100x. It suggests a specific number which ties to numerology and sacred geometry, which will have more effect than 12k vibrations. What develops your chakra truly is also breathing the corresponding colour into it and, even more importantly, meditating upon it after. The void meditation you are supposed to do after your breathing exercises and vibration, yes.

It's okay to meditate on all your chakras daily. In fact, I prefer it and do it. Just don't cheat yourself by burning yourself out nor by vibrating mantras incorrectly.

Often, especially if you have a lot of fire in your chart or other similar placements, you'll want to do too much which leads to burn out. And you may even think you're further in advancement than you are.

This path requires patience, consistency, period reviews and adjustments. It's a marathon, not a sprint. If you start a marathon by sprinting, you'll most likely have to quit it because you wasted too much energy in the beginning and you can't complete it because of injury, exhaustion, and other variables that come with overdoing.

If you find yourself struggling with this, better ground yourself. Here's a good a way to do it:

1. Stand barefooted. (Preferably directly touching grass/ground/sand or anything natural, but don't worry if not. Just be barefooted. If you're wearing shoes, make sure they're not made of rubber.) Set your mind's intent to ground yourself.

2. Close your eyes and inhale brown energy through your feet all the way to your root chakra.

3. Hold for a couple of seconds, feeling the energy build up in your root chakra. Never force your hold time as that can damage your nervous system.

4. Exhale visualising your root chakra getting brighter.

5. Repeat up to 3 more times.

You can also do sitting. The important part is your feet touching the ground.

Rubber soles are a hazard nowadays, trying to keep us disconnected from the beneficial energy of our wonderful planet.
When u say while exhaling visualise your root chakra becoming brighter ,does it mean bright with brown energy or bright with white -gold energy ?

I extend my deepest gratitude to all who have shared their boundless wisdom and enriched my understanding beyond measure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back