Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cant focus

Inlovewithsatan1

I cant focus cuz of the thought of being attacked by greys, or whenever i close my eyes its like im obsessed with them, its ingrained deeply in brain,since gotten attacked while sleeping.. For a while it was gone but i am getting this back again.. How to fix this up? 

Are you doing your aura of protection multiple times a day? Cleaning your chakras regularly? Associating with kikes? Consuming alcohol.too much sugar, caffeine, garlic, onions and/or marijuana? Are you sleeping enough? Are you meditating? Envisioning Father's sigil? Progressing along the path, in regards to growth?

I don't know if these questions help or not but I hope so. I've found my difficulties stem from something I'm doing to myself.

Void meditation, and ignore the thoughts about them (the Greys), whether they are your own or not.

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 5:19:34 PM, "InlovewithSatan inlovewithsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I cant focus cuz of the thought of being attacked by greys, or whenever i close my eyes its like im obsessed with them, its ingrained deeply in brain,since gotten attacked while sleeping.. For a while it was gone but i am getting this back again.. How to fix this up? 

Read these pages and the Sermon from HPS Maxine on the bottom of this message.

How to Clean Your Aura  
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

High Priestess Maxine Satan wants this done! The Vatican has been cursing and attacking us [JoS as a whole] in a 24/7 vigil [just beaming with christian love]. They never stop, except for the last Saturday, the day before their 'Easter' and for those of you who can remember this day, the energy was exceptionally peaceful, but the attacks resumed again on Easter. That filthy maggot jewsus symbolically in the tomb that day. They do as little as possible.
I won't waste any time in getting to the point. I am strongly encouraging everyone here [we definitely have the strength in numbers], to participate in this simple, effective [both for the group and individually], ritual that will put a stop to this malignant filth.
This will be a 40 day working. You can also go 80 or more days, as it is very simple, but powerfully effective. The 40 day working will strongly establish the energy. Even if you are extremely busy, then perform the partial working. You can join in on the full working at any time.

FULL WORKING:
When you have an energy buzz, such as after a yoga session, do the following:
1. Visualize yourself engulfed in powerful white-gold light. 2. Affirm: 'My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who send it.' 'I am aligning these protective energies with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.' 3. Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies] SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY 4. Vibrate AUM 9 times, AH at your solar chakra, UU at your throat chakra and MM at your 6th chakra/pineal gland.
-------------------- PARTIAL WORKING:
Just do steps 1 and 2.
You can begin this at any time. All of our energies will link up and deflect the curses and related and send the ugly energies right back to them.
FOR BOTH THE FULL AND PARTIAL WORKINGS, REPEAT STEPS ONE AND TWO SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, EVERY DAY, TO REINFORCE THE AURA AND WORKING. FEEL THE ENERGY, WHICH WILL GROW AND GROW.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.org Something important I forgot to add to step 3!
3. Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies]
SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY !! ENGULF YOURSELF IN WHITE-GOLD LIGHT, LIKE THAT OF THE SUN AND VIBRATE 'SURYAE' INTO THIS LIGHT 108 TIMES USING THE ROSARY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SATANIC ROSARY, THEN COUNT THE 108 VIBRATIONS ANY WAY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO.
Remember, the white-gold light is power and deflects negative energy.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.org

They are irritants to the digestive system of your body, creating a level of discomfort which most people aren't even aware of, until they get away from consuming so much of them, which can interfere with your ability to focus.

Yes, eating less onions and garlic helps with meditation.  learned it from one of the HP here and, upon taking their advice, I began noticing how much garlic and onion powder was added to so many processed foods, as "flavoring."

But please, don't take my word for it. Try limiting your intake for a week or two. If I'm wrong, you can always go back to consuming them and you'll get full "pick-on-me" rights, too. :D

yeah it causes discomfiture,but does it also put bad effects on aura?
 I know only the great health benefits of it. I dont think it has any other health side effects except that..?And i can focus now, i was simply meditating on my GD's sigil n for the first time i felt good n close,  during that i was drawn to One of Our Demon Gods, after a while,those thoughts about greys were eventually blocked totally. 

Whilst the above may be correct for RAW Garlic and onion, the same cannot be said for these items when they are properly cooked. Onion is actually beneficial to the stomach when cooked and aids digestion as does cooked garlic. Garlic and onion powders are rarely 100% of either and they only contain dried product which strips the beneficial functions from their chemical constituents. Anyone who regularly experiences excessive hunger, gum bleeding and foul breath, stomach ulcers (or stomach bleeding), reflux or hypertension (high blood pressure) should avoid garlic in any form. Those who have poor appetite, weak digestion, bloating/gastric wind or cold limbs (even when feeling warm) can benefit strongly from small amounts of these foods consumed daily with other spices such as cumin seeds, coriander seeds and turmeric. Both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine support this, both of which originate in the time of the Gods being on earth. HOWEVER, we are all different and things affect each of us differently. If you can isolate a problem with the consumption of either within yourself than it is absolutely recommended that you stop or reduce its consumption. HAIL SATAN!

I went through that myself very badly back in 2005.I woke up with bruises on me everywhere and i was terrifide.I just kept my faith in father Satan and mentaly told them"thoughts/attacks" to shut the fuck up with as much feelings as possible.I suffered with the attacks for a few years after and yes i am blood dedicated just so you know. Every ones different so what works for some might not work for others.I hope you dont let these fuckers win,keep being strong with father Satan!.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back