Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Candles

I'm new to Satanism. I live in a christian home and have the time and privacy to do the Dedication Ritual, but I do not have a solid red, blue, or black candle. Can I use a red and white striped candle, or will that anger Father Satan?

You may use any color of candle that you want to. Black, Blue, Green and Red are just suggested colors.

To prove a point about candles.... When I Dedicated I did the best that I could. I went to Walmart and bought a new black T-Shirt. I already had a pair of Black dress paints an Black socks. I tried to be as professional as I could. So in picking out my candle I had to make some compromises. I knew that Target wasn't going to have any better selection. Since I was already in Walmart I found the closest color to Black that they had in the store. I decided to buy a Licorice scented Jelly-Belly Candle. It was a super dark forest green. Almost black like Licorice. It smelled really nice. Later on when reading the site I discovered that Licorice was one of the Incense for the Base Chakra. 
Just do the best you can in your candle selection. As long as you are serious, I have no doubts that Satan will accept you.

HAIL SATAN!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/index.html

On Friday, May 23, 2014 7:14 PM, "jullian.dawson@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm new to Satanism. I live in a christian home and have the time and privacy to do the Dedication Ritual, but I do not have a solid red, blue, or black candle. Can I use a red and white striped candle, or will that anger Father Satan?

I had to use the best I could to. Ended up with a black cherry candle from walmart. It was a deep red. Blue jeans and I dont even remember what shirt but I was dhowered and they were clean. I assure my father Satan is with me. Use what you can. He will know your intentions and what is in your heart.

Is there a way I could use something other than candles, because my parents are Christian they don't know yet I'm a satanist. But. I really want to do the ritual but I don't live close to any stores. I just need help

For starters, christians burn candles too, lol. Not just Satanists.

You can just use a lighter. It even writes on the dedication page, use what you can, props don't matter as much. So just chill, use your best judgment, have some confidence, and on your way you go :)

---In [email protected], <bm4o3oe2nv4gyvtsocibgc7rubtcbprltxensphk@... wrote :

Is there a way I could use something other than candles, because my parents are Christian they don't know yet I'm a satanist. But. I really want to do the ritual but I don't live close to any stores. I just need help

Hi guys. I recently bought a candle that I didn’t know had been “reiki charged”. To my knowledge reiki is some form of healing having to use angelic magic. My question was if this candle would do me harm spiritually and if I would just throw it away or if it would do nothing at all based on my intent in which I would Use it?

Riki is NOT angelic because riki is for healing ur chakras and thus healing disease. So when u do the healing meditations u also r doing riki
On Sun, Sep 22, 2019, 9:23 PM oyushvnyfuupqe4uusmbrm24h2haa2lnwyrdnerz@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi guys. I recently bought a candle that I didn’t know had been “reiki charged”. To my knowledge reiki is some form of healing having to use angelic magic. My question was if this candle would do me harm spiritually and if I would just throw it away or if it would do nothing at all based on my intent in which I would Use it?

It depends on what you feel about it. I would get rid of it. The thing is some of those candles you get at the new age stores actually are sometimes useful namely the love one the spell can actually set the mood and has energy this is talked about on the herbs section of Joy of Satan what has what energy not sure how where that is though do a search on it. Oils have energy too this is why anyone even ever gets any results at all from this its not that they have any power as the wiccans/new agers claim. Most of these people are weak and sometimes as weak as xtians. You are probably safer making your own though if you know what your doing. You might though want to program the energy if you use it or it can have unintended consequences. Also this is just props remember that it works a lot better if you focus it into a spell where you are using your own energies and things like runes etc. It sets the mood nicely but you shouldn't rely on props alone for a spell it is weak that way. 
 I never would use one with reiki or angel anything or stuff like that. It sucks you wasted your money though. If you want candles for stuff in the future avoid anything with reiki or enemy stuff written right on it at least (angels Jewsus God etc) however if you ever feel enemy energies in any of those things throw it out. I never had problems with any the regular spell candles though they have I just like them to set the mood that is all. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back