Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Candles

Lerdavian

I wanted to know about some candles at the store that I found. Normally at some stores like dollar general etc "saint candles" are purchasable.
I just happened to see one I've never seen before that was different from the usual garbage. It was a black candle that said "Los santismos Muerte" or something. It meant the Holy dead.They also had a red and I white one and a blank jarred candle too. My knowledge of Spanish is limited so I couldn't understand enough on the back to know what it was for specifically.

I wanted to know if this candle was okay to use because it's black.I haven't bought one because I didn't know. If I need to I could break the jar.

I guess I figured that Day of the Dead (if that is what it is about or similiar to) is a basically pagan holiday and I thought that this is what that candle was about. It has a skeleton in a robe holding two skulls in its' hands.I don't know if that matters.I'm doing a bit of research on it right now, i just wanted someone elses input.

Thank you in advance.
~ave satanamas

"Los Santismos Muertes" means "The Holy Dead". This stems from ancient MesoAmerican beliefs that the dead come to visit the living at a certain time of the year (End of October, beginning of November).. As these candles are designed for this holiday, they should only be used for that holiday. However, they were probably made with Catholicism heavily in mind as the Christians and Catholics did adopt and dub it "All Souls Day". All Souls Day does umbrella over pretty much all pagan "death" holidays.
If I were you, pass these candles and keep looking. If you do buy them, only use them for the time period I mentioned. Even then, they are still Catholic candles.
GRAD SVAROG! 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, January 9, 2010 8:55:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Candles

I wanted to know about some candles at the store that I found. Normally at some stores like dollar general etc "saint candles" are purchasable.
I just happened to see one I've never seen before that was different from the usual garbage. It was a black candle that said "Los santismos Muerte" or something. It meant the Holy dead.They also had a red and I white one and a blank jarred candle too. My knowledge of Spanish is limited so I couldn't understand enough on the back to know what it was for specifically.

I wanted to know if this candle was okay to use because it's black.I haven't bought one because I didn't know. If I need to I could break the jar.

I guess I figured that Day of the Dead (if that is what it is about or similiar to) is a basically pagan holiday and I thought that this is what that candle was about. It has a skeleton in a robe holding two skulls in its' hands.I don't know if that matters.I'm doing a bit of research on it right now, i just wanted someone elses input.

Thank you in advance.
~ave satanamas

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

I did some research on it as I said earlier. i found out that Her following could be traced back to The pre-columbian goddess Mictecacihuatl and her husband. According to Aztec Mythology she and her husband were guardians of the underworld to guard the bones of the dead. she is or was refered to as some sort of shadow to the virgin mary whose aztec goddess parallel was tonantzin. Tonantzin was also Mictecacihuatls sister.

She is called a lot of things. She is actually banned by the catholic church in Mexico because this whole "jesus conquered death when he was resurrected" story. So she is a banned saint or something.

Belief in her has become a cult almost especially mexicoin places like tepitin. She removes evil spells curses and offers protection to all becaue death has dominion over everything. this is why she is often depicted with a globe. she also has a set of scales in her other hand or a scythe . The scales represent justice and equality and fair judgements.

She can bring death to ones enemies and other things regular saints just would not do.
Because she is death people who live on the marginal edge of society, particularly in mexico go to her for many things because she does not descriminate she loves all of her children.

since she does all of these things that are strongly related to black magic, the catholic church equates her with idolatry and devil worship. the priest in the cathedral in mexico city says that it is a form of satanism and anyone who does is worshipping the devil because they know the devil to do things like she does.

As mictecacihuatl is often depicted with a dress of live snakes and her sister is often depicted dressed with live snakes as well.  I figure that since "mary" Is actually a botched version of Ishtar\isis\astart\astaroth I figure that Mictecacihuatl\lady death\holy dead\ must have some sort of relation to the pantheon of gods that we know.

I think that because of the nature of her origins and the things that she does and the things that she is equated with "justice to the just", she has basic principles that coincide with father.

I want to know who she is in our pantheon...and if Astaroth has a sister and if her sister is the same as Lady death.

Guidance please,

~Ave Satanas

Sent: Sun, January 10, 2010 2:03:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Candles

"Los Santismos Muertes" means "The Holy Dead". This stems from ancient MesoAmerican beliefs that the dead come to visit the living at a certain time of the year (End of October, beginning of November).. As these candles are designed for this holiday, they should only be used for that holiday. However, they were probably made with Catholicism heavily in mind as the Christians and Catholics did adopt and dub it "All Souls Day". All Souls Day does umbrella over pretty much all pagan "death" holidays.
If I were you, pass these candles and keep looking. If you do buy them, only use them for the time period I mentioned. Even then, they are still Catholic candles.
GRAD SVAROG! 
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, January 9, 2010 8:55:09 PM

Thank you in advance.
~ave satanamas

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

<td val[/IMG]yes astaroth has a sister she called Ereshkigal she is in charge of the underworld theres a  story about ishtar descent into the underworld to find her husband tammuz
[/TD]

So on the note of the candles and all the other things a fore mentioned,
knowing the sumerian goddess, would it be okay to buy the candles if I use Ereshkigal instead?
I know there are several stories, but in the one that I read that was a solely sumerian website, It had said that because enki had given Ereshkigal something to help with her childbirth she eventually made peace with her sister because nobody before had cared which is why Inanna(Ishtar/Astaroth) was let free. I guess what I'm trying to say is, ~is Ereshkigal a good person and someone I would want to have candle for? I don't know if that is a stupid question.

Would anyone know where I could get her sigil, I havent checked JoS yet. Imma keep on looking. Thank you in advance for your input.

~ave satanas

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Windham <yezidialjilwah@... wrote:

yes astaroth has a sister she called Ereshkigal she is in charge of the
underworld theres a  story about ishtar descent into the
underworld to find her husband tammuz

thank you very much

Cc: yezidialjilwah@...
Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 12:10:05 AM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]yes astaroth has a sister she called Ereshkigal she is in charge of the underworld theres a  story about ishtar descent into the underworld to find her husband tammuz
[/TD]

hey! why does every store out there has candles of alot of diffrent colors but not black?

why does those xian stores get to promote there xian shit and not satanic stuff like candles, ritual idems, probally necklaces with satanic symblos?

i mean like, why do they sell there 'jesus' crap and not stuff usefull to us?why not go to local store and get satanic idems so we wont have to order them online?

if i had a store of my own, ill probally open it up in the town that has more satanic and sell alot of satanic stuff there and not even one cristian crap

The xians try to make sure that black candles are not available. This is one of the ways they have been working to enslave humanity- By taking your freedom away. I actually found a good candle at walmart. They are called mary's candles, and are Patchouli scented. They look black enough, more like an extremely dark purple and they smell like a ritual to me. Actually Patchouli is one of the many different incense mentioned for the Base Chakra ruled by Saturn.    If you read enough on the sites and you will start to put it all together. It's all part of why this world is the way it is. The enemy made the jews, the jews run the banks, the banks run the governments, fed to state to local, and so on all the way to your local stores. It's all part of a greater conspiracy, although a lot of people know what we know, yet they still work for the enemy- how stupid can they be?   Maybe one day we will have such a large influence that people will start to wake up. If your local stores don't carry black candles why not complain? Ask politely to speak to the manager and request that they carry black candles. Here is the fun part, if he asks you why then tell him the truth. Tell him you want/ need them for doing Rituals. Think about it, what is he or she going to say or do about it? It's illegal to discriminate against you, and they know that they can be sued for doing so. So, have fun with that.    Hail Satan!

Sent: Fri, December 10, 2010 6:37:31 PM

hey! why does every store out there has candles of alot of diffrent colors but not black?

why does those xian stores get to promote there xian shit and not satanic stuff like candles, ritual idems, probally necklaces with satanic symblos?

i mean like, why do they sell there 'jesus' crap and not stuff usefull to us?why not go to local store and get satanic idems so we wont have to order them online?

if i had a store of my own, ill probally open it up in the town that has more satanic and sell alot of satanic stuff there and not even one cristian crap

I know what you mean. I hate that Xmas crap also. I buy my black candles on Ebay, hope that helps...Harold/ Kunubis

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Carl <darkshadowsly@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pyramid Star <agentofsatanswill@... wrote:
The xians try to make sure that black candles are not available. This is one of
the ways they have been working to enslave humanity- By taking your freedom
away. I actually found a good candle at walmart. They are called mary's candles,
and are Patchouli scented. They look black enough, more like an extremely dark
purple and they smell like a ritual to me. Actually Patchouli is one of the many
different incense mentioned for the Base Chakra ruled by Saturn. 

If you read enough on the sites and you will start to put it all together. It's
all part of why this world is the way it is. The enemy made the jews, the jews
run the banks, the banks run the governments, fed to state to local, and so on
all the way to your local stores. It's all part of a greater conspiracy,
although a lot of people know what we know, yet they still work for the enemy-
how stupid can they be?

Maybe one day we will have such a large influence that people will start to wake
up. If your local stores don't carry black candles why not complain? Ask
politely to speak to the manager and request that they carry black candles. Here
is the fun part, if he asks you why then tell him the truth. Tell him you want/
need them for doing Rituals. Think about it, what is he or she going to say or
do about it? It's illegal to discriminate against you, and they know that they
can be sued for doing so. So, have fun with that. 

Hail Satan!

Sent: Fri, December 10, 2010 6:37:31 PM

hey! why does every store out there has candles of alot of diffrent colors but
not black?

why does those xian stores get to promote there xian shit and not satanic stuff
like candles, ritual idems, probally necklaces with satanic symblos?

i mean like, why do they sell there 'jesus' crap and not stuff usefull to us?why
not go to local store and get satanic idems so we wont have to order them
online?

if i had a store of my own, ill probally open it up in the town that has more
satanic and sell alot of satanic stuff there and not even one cristian crap
Hail Satan,
If the black candles are scarce then i think it would be nice not to waste time in complaining and placing the order for black candles but they wont take it seriously instead that why not paint a candle to a black colour like using fevicryl colours on them. As i'm an indian we have never sighted any coloured candles uptill now here in my country i colour the regular candles colouring them into black by using fevicryl colours i think this is the easy source of using black candles at home in a ritual,But this is my personal opinion there might be other ideas too

Hello!

Black candles are the hardest to find out there but if any of my fellow Brothers or Sisters live in Canada, there is a good website (http://www.wicksandwax.com/candles.htm) if they need pretty much any colour of candle including BLACK at discount prices.

Satanists who live in the US can also order but the order carries a heavy duty tax of some kind so I don't know if it is worth your money after that.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL OF THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger (wo)men.

Sent: Sun, December 12, 2010 7:41:38 PM

I know what you mean. I hate that Xmas crap also. I buy my black candles on Ebay, hope that helps...Harold/ Kunubis

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Carl <darkshadowsly@... wrote:

I have a question that has bin torchering me from the beginning i joined
this group, i know i should have asked it earlier but couldn't get my
hands on it.

Does it matter for Dedication what king of candles i would use b/c the
only ones i could find around my house are white. But at the JOS it
doesn't specify white candles, and i could not find any other ones,
except if i would have to buy them online, but i cant do that.
So can i use white candles?

--Eduard

Hail Father Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]If white is all you can get, Father understands. The ritual does not have to go perfectly, as Maxine states, it is what is in your heart and your dedication! Father knows all of our circumstances. Don't worry about the color. Hail Satan!

--- On Mon, 3/7/11, Eduard <eduard_kachan@... wrote:
Date: Monday, March 7, 2011, 5:00 AM

hands on it.

--Eduard

Hail Father Satan!!
[/TD]

whatever you have available my friend. father understands :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, March 07, 2011 12:01:40 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

hands on it.

--Eduard

Hail Father Satan!!

I generally try not to plug myself on here....but

http://Satan-Supplies.com ?

:D

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

whatever you have available my friend. father understands :)
Date: Monday, March 07, 2011 12:01:40 am

hands on it.

--Eduard

Hail Father Satan!!

Does it matter if candles are scented? Or in this case, does really matter where they are from at all?

Yeah, if you wanna use scented candles go for it! As long as they
smell nice, you're good to go, I think.

On 4/27/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
well you dont want cheap candles but scented shouldnt matter. scents
correspond in magick.
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 7:57:55 pm

Does it matter if candles are scented? Or in this case, does really matter
where they are from at all?

Could you define "cheap" sorry, I have like no where to get any and this is for my dedication ritual :).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

well you dont want cheap candles but scented shouldnt matter. scents correspond in magick.

Does it matter if candles are scented? Or in this case, does really matter where they are from at all?

You dont have to prick your brain about it. What ever you have available will be suitable. I have used scented candles, but eventually I just went on to making my own black candles. I only make black because it's the only color not available unless it's halloween.Some scented candles actually have a really pleasant aroma. Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Wed, April 27, 2011 4:07:27 PM

cheap meaning not inexpensive but cheap meaning bad quality like candles that dont burn properly or candles that are made with bullshit bad quality wax etc
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:37:10 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Candles

Could you define "cheap" sorry, I have like no where to get any and this is for my dedication ritual :).

well you dont want cheap candles but scented shouldnt matter. scents correspond in magick.

cheap meaning not inexpensive but cheap meaning bad quality like candles that dont burn properly or candles that are made with bullshit bad quality wax etc
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:37:10 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Candles

Hi I was wondering if the color green for now would be alright to do my dedication to Father. I can't go out and buy candles and I feel I have to do this as soon as possible.

It's Also my first post, I am quite Shy and I see many thread left un-answered. If you have time please reply to me :)
I feel I always knew the truth about Satan and the world but I only proved this when I found JoS website.
I'm an Aquarius and I feel I can see the future at time. I remember seeing Aura from certain people as well and I would like to learn how to control this again.

And nice to meet you all.

That's fine. Just use what you have on hand. Remember, it's your
sincerity and your desire to be with Father Satan that count. It
doesn't have to be perfect. Ave Satanas!

On 7/20/11, elekineko <ebrechsage@... wrote:
Hi I was wondering if the color green for now would be alright to do my
dedication to Father. I can't go out and buy candles and I feel I have to do
this as soon as possible.

It's Also my first post, I am quite Shy and I see many thread left
un-answered. If you have time please reply to me :)
I feel I always knew the truth about Satan and the world but I only proved
this when I found JoS website.
I'm an Aquarius and I feel I can see the future at time. I remember seeing
Aura from certain people as well and I would like to learn how to control
this again.

And nice to meet you all.

I have limited amounts of candles so are we allowed to reuse them or is it one time only use?

Of course you can use them multiple times. It'd be wasteful to only
use them once. Father doesn't mind; he understands that a lot of us
have limited resources. Ave Satanas!

On 12/14/11, lofar47 <lofar47@... wrote:
I have limited amounts of candles so are we allowed to reuse them or is it
one time only use?

i use mine for the same ritual or spell dont use a candle for a spell and the candle for something energy will b offOn Wed, Dec 14, 2011 4:12 PM CST lofar47 wrote: I have limited amounts of candles so are we allowed to reuse them or is it one time only use?

I have been using the same ones on my alter for 2 years now.The Gods understand about our finances.
Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:43 PM

i use mine for the same ritual or spell dont use a candle for a spell and the candle for something energy will b offOn Wed, Dec 14, 2011 4:12 PM CST lofar47 wrote: I have limited amounts of candles so are we allowed to reuse them or is it one time only use?

..Hail Satan!!! Must not use your alter much then, same candles for 2 years???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I have been using the same ones on my alter for 2 years now.The Gods understand about our finances.

Hail Satan
Brian

I do enough to keep advancing the fight,and keep me connected to Father.Guess that's enough right?Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 5:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re:Re: Candles

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

always [/IMG]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 3:46 PM

Of course you can use them multiple times. It'd be wasteful to only
use them once. Father doesn't mind; he understands that a lot of us
have limited resources. Ave Satanas!

On 12/14/11, lofar47 <lofar47@... wrote:
I have limited amounts of candles so are we allowed to reuse them or is it
one time only use?

well i suppose if it works then that all that matters
i am not one who has much money at times so i do not know how long it will take me to save up for something important.
first thing i do when i get money is finally get supplies for dedicating myself.  or at least this is my current goal of what to save up for and why.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re:Re: Candles

I do enough to keep advancing the fight,and keep me connected to Father.Guess that's enough right?Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 5:23 PM

Hail Satan
Brian

I have a question please. Where do I get a copy of the black book ?
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:23 PM

Hail Satan
Brian

I had a few questions regarding candles, and their use. I'll just list them off. :)

Is it necessary to use blue or black candles for any of the rituals? I've already done the dedication ritual, and managed to get blue candles for that, though it was very difficult. I have pretty much every color except blue and black.

What is the best material to put the candles on? During the dedication ritual, I had the candles on a ceramic plate and melted wax leaked off the candle onto the plate, and a little bit after I finished the oath, the plate cracked. I don't really want to have a broken plate whenever I use candles, so what material should I use?

Should I use candles when meditating, if possible?

Also, is it possible to become spiritually attached to a certain candle? I have a green candle that I got when my first cat died, and lit it every night for a month after she died. Now, whenever I burn the candle I seem to get an influx of spiritual energy. (I don't burn it very often because it is a small candle)

Anything else that I you think I should know regarding candles?

Thank you
Hail Satan!

Blue candles are really the best and black as well . And yeah you can have a candle on wen u meditate 

On May 6, 2013, at 6:16 PM, "elysian.black" <elysian.black@... wrote:
  I had a few questions regarding candles, and their use. I'll just list them off. :)

Is it necessary to use blue or black candles for any of the rituals? I've already done the dedication ritual, and managed to get blue candles for that, though it was very difficult. I have pretty much every color except blue and black.

What is the best material to put the candles on? During the dedication ritual, I had the candles on a ceramic plate and melted wax leaked off the candle onto the plate, and a little bit after I finished the oath, the plate cracked. I don't really want to have a broken plate whenever I use candles, so what material should I use?

Should I use candles when meditating, if possible?

Also, is it possible to become spiritually attached to a certain candle? I have a green candle that I got when my first cat died, and lit it every night for a month after she died. Now, whenever I burn the candle I seem to get an influx of spiritual energy. (I don't burn it very often because it is a small candle)

Anything else that I you think I should know regarding candles?

Thank you
Hail Satan!

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
So I've been looking in many shops an stores of every type, but just can't seem to find truly black pillar candles, found a few floating candles, but that's it, will deep deep purple work or shall I keep up my search?

Ben Wolicki,
S.S.S. Triton Boatswain.

Will a deep purple work for the dedication? Ia that what you're asking?

if that's what you're asking then Yes it will work. You could even use a lighter or match for the dedication ritual, it is what's in your heart that matters to Satan.

Don't wait up, do the dedication ritual asap and start empowering your soul through meditation and physical yoga.

And if you want to start building your relationship with Satan then help spread the truth about Satan and enlighten otherson the truth about christianity in a safe and legal matter. You can do this online on yahoo answers and or YouTube or any other forum just don't put your real info on their- your name or anything. You obviously don't want to tell these things to people who you know because you don't know how they'll react though. We have to be relentless here , it's time people wake up and do something.

There's also rituals posted here at times that you need to participate in. they are directed against Satans enemies and your particpation will really build your relationship with Satan and the Gods.

Welcome to the Family.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL
&
HAIL HITLER

------------------------------
On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 7:48 PM PST Ben Wolicki wrote:

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
So I've been looking in many shops an stores of every type, but just can't seem to find truly black pillar candles, found a few floating candles, but that's it, will deep deep purple work or shall I keep up my search?

Ben Wolicki,
S.S.S. Triton Boatswain.

I do not know how reliable service is, but you could always try Etsy for finding black candles. Just with a quick Google search, I did find a couple of places (stores) that sell black candles, too. Candles 4 Less, Amazon, Bed Bath and Beyond... Apparently, even Target (in the US) has them. Thank goodness, the xians seem to be losing out here.

Hoping this helps my fellow/sister Spiritual Satanists find what they need!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back