Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Candle colors/planetary timing

zmantsch

hi fellow satanists, i would like to ask if anyone can tell me does cadle color REALLY matter? i live with my parents and i am 17 so i cant really go buy black candles and say i just like them(my family is xian...) my mom has many candles but only in colors like red, green, orange, brown or white. i am a newly dedicated satanist and i only used two large red candles during my ritual. i have been trying to summon Focalor(or Lucifage Rofocal) and have tried three times. although i have not tried it on his day of mercury or hour of mercury, i have only been using 2 red candles, a white candle, and green and orange candles as theese are tho only colors i have available. any help is appreciated even if you do not know for sure.
also i have been using his sigil i traced from the JoS and i wrote the prayer on the same papper a scetched his sigil and i read this aloud with the lights turned off in my room, candles lit after a shower.

Sounds like you are doing great zmantsch,you are using what you have available.Father knows your situation,and it looks like you are doing what you need too.About the summoning though,it does take awhile after you have been doing power meditations,to be sensitive enough to feel or see them.So just be patient,and work on yourself,and it will come one day. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 11:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Candle colors/planetary timing

hi fellow satanists, i would like to ask if anyone can tell me does cadle color REALLY matter? i live with my parents and i am 17 so i cant really go buy black candles and say i just like them(my family is xian...) my mom has many candles but only in colors like red, green, orange, brown or white. i am a newly dedicated satanist and i only used two large red candles during my ritual. i have been trying to summon Focalor(or Lucifage Rofocal) and have tried three times. although i have not tried it on his day of mercury or hour of mercury, i have only been using 2 red candles, a white candle, and green and orange candles as theese are tho only colors i have available. any help is appreciated even if you do not know for sure.
also i have been using his sigil i traced from the JoS and i wrote the prayer on the same papper a scetched his sigil and i read this aloud with the lights turned off in my room, candles lit after a shower.

i would say stick with the red myself, i had the same problem a few years ago, red is one of Father Satan's colors, i would definately not use white

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zmantsch" <zmantsch@... wrote:

to make what you are saying more specific id ask if there are any colors you should avoid.
i mean they say here satan understands if one has limited resources but still i wonder myself  on if any colors if candles or anything else is something to avoid or no.
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:48 PM

candle color doesnt really [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Candle colors/planetary timing

to make what you are saying more specific id ask if there are any colors you should avoid.
i mean they say here satan understands if one has limited resources but still i wonder myself  on if any colors if candles or anything else is something to avoid or no.

You did it wrong. Your supposed to say the prayer to satan while meditating on the demons sigil. You cant have any fear . You have to show that you are dedicated to satan everyday and The gods rarely come to newbies because they are not pyschically open enough to sense the demons energy or see the demon. Us gentiles work our ass off to finish our Fathers work because he deserves it for creating us. I suggest you start the spiritual warfare program as well as hatha and kundalini yoga.i suggest you exercise to. Bring out the best you can be for Father. Work toward a new life that makes you happy. Your body is satans temple thereful must treat it as such. Do not take drugs. Keep your body clean. Do a ritual to satan atleast once a week and never forget to thank him and the gods of hell. This path seperates the strong from the weak. HAIL SATAN!

only thing one other replier said is something about not using white.  personally i would do everything in my power to avoid that color but use others as needed (yep that's the way i gonna word it in this reply).
i am almost certain that was this message post or another like it

Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:41 AM

candle color doesnt really [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:18 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back