Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can you marry Jews?

No, no , no, no, no.
If you wondering about your partners lineage, look into their family history.

A gentile and a jew are like water and fire you do not combine these.

Can you marry Jews?

Marrying jews will give you a bad life overall. Your children will be jewish and will not be like you, they will siphon in everything they can from you and take it, and overall just abuse you or see you as an inferior. If they ever pretend they accepted you, they never have. It's a very bad life move and pointless.

One cannot "become" a Jew, they have to be racially a jew to be an actual jew. Jews define as a jew only those who are versed in Jewish tenets, but are also racially jewish from the line of their mother being a jew. Without this classification, one is never an "original jew".

Therefore as that would be a move of suicide for you and your future, one shouldn't engage in that.

Jews are extremely ugly and their personalities are even worse. It's not like it takes a lot of discipline to stay away from them.
A lot of people have no idea what jews are, even high-earning, intelligent and very influential people have no concept that they're any different from normal people. Endless NS organizations that split endless hairs in dogmatic purity-spiralling have ended up being headed by a jew.

Yes, people will often shrink away sexually from one that looks like Bette Midler pre-plastic surgery, but if they were approached by say Bar Refaeli, they'd have little idea.

They are also good at management and playing the role of 'comforter' to get what they want so it's not as if they act malignant 24/7.

No! is one of the most damaging things you can do against your soul and your own self.
Even much worse than doing race mixing among gentiles.

A lot of people have no idea what jews are, even high-earning, intelligent and very influential people have no concept that they're any different from normal people. Endless NS organizations that split endless hairs in dogmatic purity-spiralling have ended up being headed by a jew.

Yes, people will often shrink away sexually from one that looks like Bette Midler pre-plastic surgery, but if they were approached by say Bar Refaeli, they'd have little idea.

They are also good at management and playing the role of 'comforter' to get what they want so it's not as if they act malignant 24/7.
Yeah, mine was a general statement and a bit satirical too. Some of their women can be somewhat decent looking, especially after plastic surgery. And you're right, they can be quite manipulative too. But for a Satanist to end up marrying one of them, that would be very embarassing and stupid in any case.

Some of their women can be somewhat decent looking, especially after plastic surgery.
I would say it's only about 1-2% of jewish women, and that is only because of White genetics that make them "pretty", but in no way beautiful. Our Gentile women can not be compared to rat-chicks.

Can you marry Jews?
Absolutely not. Why would one want to help further the lineage of the enemy of the Gods? Truthfully, the Jewish race needs periodic genetic input from Gentiles in order to stabilize their gene pool. If it were not for this input, Jews would have long since disintegrated at a genetic level due to inbreeding and general entropy. They keep diseases such as Tay Sachs at bay in this way. I dare say that to marry and breed with a Jew is tantamount to treason. A form of aiding and abetting the enemy.

Why would anybody? Marry a jew and who would want to ? It would be a living curse. Endless mind and soul torment and regret. An endless slow death, torture and abuse. Especially when there are children. There would be laziness, and anger. And the perfect breeding ground for all different kinds of illnesses and other problems

hi, i've been just a lurker so far. i've seen xtians, infiltrators, occult pretenders, all kinds of provocations - and also genuine ignorance.

i'm very new to this information, so i appreciate the opportunity to learn by observing how Satanists respond.

this.. this question... is the most WTF!?! thing i've seen here.

Yeah, mine was a general statement and a bit satirical too. Some of their women can be somewhat decent looking, especially after plastic surgery. And you're right, they can be quite manipulative too. But for a Satanist to end up marrying one of them, that would be very embarassing and stupid in any case.
That is what plastic surgery is for. Disgusting jew women trying to pretend to be human and imitate the look of a human woman. But it only makes them look worse and even more like an alien.

hi, i've been just a lurker so far. i've seen xtians, infiltrators, occult pretenders, all kinds of provocations - and also genuine ignorance.

i'm very new to this information, so i appreciate the opportunity to learn by observing how Satanists respond.

this.. this question... is the most WTF!?! thing i've seen here.
There was once a guy who said he needed help with masturbating 21 times a day... he was obviously trolling and everyone caught on that. He left the Forums soon after.

On a more serious note, these people are only a small minority and have no negative influence on us, since our JG's do their best to limit them before they can even write stuff like this.

The sad thing is that it's not even jews in many cases, but lost souls that have nothing to do with their lives and think that being ridiculous in a Forum will stimulate their brain and release positive chemicals.

I suggest you study more of the JoS and the Forums. You will develop a broader understanding and may even join us.

There was once a guy who said he needed help with masturbating 21 times a day... he was obviously trolling and everyone caught on that. He left the Forums soon after.

That isn't so bad. We had a muslim guy a few years ago telling us about how to "Inhale breath through your balls" to increase testosterone. I don't think he stayed here 1 month.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back