Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can you do this?

[email protected]

Can u pick your own guardian demon? cuz i feel most comfortable with Set and ive alwayz bin facinated by him in Egyptian mythology.

You can become friends with your favourite Gods but if your obsessed with Set that much than he may very well be your guardian or one of them if you have multiple. My favourite Egyptian God is Anubis and I have always been obsessed with him, when I found out who my gusrdians where Anubis turned out to be my primary guardian. I'm not sure if you can pick who you want as a guardian.

Hang on i saw a picture of azazel on the jos site and a few times before that in some dreams i was having i can seem to forget about him would that mean the same thing that he is my guardian demon? I didnt think crowned princes actually chose to become a guardian demon to people as ordinary as myself...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 7 March, 2009 8:20:29 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Can you do this?

You can become friends with your favourite Gods but if your obsessed with Set that much than he may very well be your guardian or one of them if you have multiple. My favourite Egyptian God is Anubis and I have always been obsessed with him, when I found out who my gusrdians where Anubis turned out to be my primary guardian. I'm not sure if you can pick who you want as a guardian.

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back