Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can Stamps/Signatures Be Used In The Dedication Ritual?

Memorie_BE

This is just a quick question (also my first post so I hope this is a good place to ask this), can custom made stamps (such as DIY or online created stamps) or signatures be used in the dedication ritual instead of a name? That's all I wanted to ask.

I don't think, use a pen without ink.
Or it should be fine to sign with the pen and then put a drop of blood on top of the signature.
Remember that intentions are more important.

Why would you want to use something like that?

Just sign your name in blood xD

Memorie_BE said:
This is just a quick question (also my first post so I hope this is a good place to ask this), can custom made stamps (such as DIY or online created stamps) or signatures be used in the dedication ritual instead of a name? That's all I wanted to ask.

No, your blood is a link to you, via DNA.

Fuchs said:
Memorie_BE said:

No, your blood is a link to you, via DNA.

Well, yeah. I mean with a traditional stamp and just dipping it in blood. Sorry, I should have specified.

The act of signing your name with a pen has more connection to you than just stamping with a stamp.

I remember when I signed my name in blood, I felt like a total badass.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back