Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can soul feel pain?

Inlovewithsatan1

So, can souls feel pain after death?  
It's said it doesnt cuz it doesnt have a nervous system and a brain..??? 

Of course they can't feel physical pain because they don't have physical bodies to feel pain with anyway. They can feel psychological pain and distress though.

For the sake of justice, happily for us and unhappily for our enemies, yes, it does feel pain.

I suppose it is possible as you keep your personality, and emotions. A body permits you to advance further. But, you always retain who you are whether alive or not.

Plants as well to some degree, it is a living organism, they do have feelings as well. Plants love if you talk to them, telling them they look fabulous and so on. When a plant dies, note my word being said *dies*. They turn brown or whatever and rot and turns to dirt.

We should all treat plants with respect, they are doing more for us than we usually realize. Plants are of the nature, and we are one with the Nature.

The soul can very much feel pain. Sorrow, agony, traumas, loneliness, sickness or other emotional and mental pain. Thus it have not a physical body, but it can still be caused on the soul.

Why else do you think the enemy tortures the soul?

The soul can feel physical-like pain as well as pleasure and sexual orgasm, this is beyound nerves. How you think astral sex is possible and the enemy torture souls in the light.

If plants didn't have feelings then we wouldn't be able to merge consciousness with them. All living organisms, whether they have brains or not, have a consciousness, this is something that most don't understand.

In regards to plants, a tree living in my yard is living very happily, and healthily thanks to me connecting to it.

In that regard, which was roughly 4 1/2 years ago, was the tree talking to me, or what? What exactly happened?

There's a few favorite trees that I go to in two different parks. I once put my hand on their trunk and talked to them, and they replied back, but not in human words or voices. It's hard to explain. It's like the wind talking to you. Okay, that didn't help explain it further, lol.
It was a long reply, with no breaks in between, and the soul of the tree seemed to be ancient. You'd have to experience it to feel and know what I mean.
So yes, what I meant to say is, trees *do* communicate with us.

On Friday, March 27, 2015 1:52 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

In regards to plants, a tree living in my yard is living very happily, and healthily thanks to me connecting to it.

In that regard, which was roughly 4 1/2 years ago, was the tree talking to me, or what? What exactly happened?

There's a few favorite trees that I go to in two different parks. I once put my hand on their trunk and talked to them, and they replied back, but not in human words or voices. It's hard to explain. It's like the wind talking to you. Okay, that didn't help explain it further, lol.
It was a long reply, with no breaks in between, and the soul of the tree seemed to be ancient. You'd have to experience it to feel and know what I mean.

On Monday, March 30, 2015 5:39 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

On Friday, March 27, 2015 1:52 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Pain is an invention of the mind. We can train our minds to be whatever we want it to be.

On Monday, March 30, 2015 8:45 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Monday, March 30, 2015 5:39 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Right. That's exactly what I meant, descipleofthegods13.

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 6:05 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I believe I know what you mean. You mean a psychic feeling, like telepathy but without the words right?

For average person who's merely little psychically open,I read that they only respond to those who actually feel and are kind to them and appraise their beauty. Those who feel no attraction toward them,they would never respond. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back