Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CAN SOMEONE PLZ XPLAIN???????

mohsen

This has been happening for the past three days(today is the third day). I go into a(light) trance everything is pitch black then i see something coming towards me(am telling you'll in same order)it is my sigil(as i see it laminated and with my blood on it)i see the sigil of AMON RA it stays in front of me for sometime turning around then i see the sigils of LORD ENKI(dont know why i am attracted to this name),LORD ENLIL(BEELZEBUB)LORD UTU(AZAZEL)and my LADY(GODDESS)ISIS(INANNA, ASTAROTH). After sometime i feel pressure on my 3rd eye,my crown chakra at the back of my head(guess that is where the pineal glands are) right upto the base of my skull and on and around my ears also it becomes a bit hot.This feeling stays with me for about 10-15 mins after i come out of trance.Also it feels like someone is squeezing my head(squeezing starts in trance and in less than a moment i feel the pressure as described above) but it does not hurt ans there is a continuous humming sound in my head. Also i can feel the energy in my body the first day the energy was so much my body was rocking back and forth (maybe for a minute or so)yesterday and today also same thing but not as much.What ia happening is there any thing else i should do after i come out of trance when i still feel pressure on 3rd eye my crown chakra the head and on and around my ears?????

SORRY FOR LONG POST .

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES

H

Not sure about the first part of your experiences mohsen,but I can tell you that I personally have felt a lot of the things that you talk about,in the last part of your post.The buzzing that you are referring to,I have been feeling for over a year myself.But I just feel that the energy is flowing through my chakras unobstructed,so to me I feel it would be abnormal,not to hear the buzzing.I have learned to direct the energy into curtain chakras,and the buzzing gets even more pronounced.So I just think it is a sign that are chakras are directing energy like they are suppose too.In the beginning the buzzing bothered me,but now it is a welcome sound.   
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] CAN SOMEONE PLZ XPLAIN???????

This has been happening for the past three days(today is the third day). I go into a(light) trance everything is pitch black then i see something coming towards me(am telling you'll in same order)it is my sigil(as i see it laminated and with my blood on it)i see the sigil of AMON RA it stays in front of me for sometime turning around then i see the sigils of LORD ENKI(dont know why i am attracted to this name),LORD ENLIL(BEELZEBUB)LORD UTU(AZAZEL)and my LADY(GODDESS)ISIS(INANNA, ASTAROTH). After sometime i feel pressure on my 3rd eye,my crown chakra at the back of my head(guess that is where the pineal glands are) right upto the base of my skull and on and around my ears also it becomes a bit hot.This feeling stays with me for about 10-15 mins after i come out of trance.Also it feels like someone is squeezing my head(squeezing starts in trance and in less than a moment i feel the pressure as described above) but it does not hurt ans there is a continuous humming sound in my head. Also i can feel the energy in my body the first day the energy was so much my body was rocking back and forth (maybe for a minute or so)yesterday and today also same thing but not as much.What ia happening is there any thing else i should do after i come out of trance when i still feel pressure on 3rd eye my crown chakra the head and on and around my ears?????

SORRY FOR LONG POST .

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES

H

Sometimes I get the rocking back and forth, although my own occurs more in a circular motion, like a tornado.

Could be your energy rising, become more powerful, and you are feeling the effect of it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mohsen" <mohsenjarrahian@... wrote:

SORRY FOR LONG POST .

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES

H

I will do anything to crush xtian ..I want the four crown prince to bless me and give me the chance to continue the mission of hitler .hail father satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Thanks Brian
HAIL ENKIHAIL AMON RAHAIL AGARES

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] CAN SOMEONE PLZ XPLAIN???????

Not sure about the first part of your experiences mohsen,but I can tell you that I personally have felt a lot of the things that you talk about,in the last part of your post.The buzzing that you are referring to,I have been feeling for over a year myself.But I just feel that the energy is flowing through my chakras unobstructed,so to me I feel it would be abnormal,not to hear the buzzing.I have learned to direct the energy into curtain chakras,and the buzzing gets even more pronounced.So I just think it is a sign that are chakras are directing energy like they are suppose too.In the beginning the buzzing bothered me,but now it is a welcome sound.   
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] CAN SOMEONE PLZ XPLAIN???????

SORRY FOR LONG POST .

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES

H

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back