Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can someone help me?

volcanicjudge

Hello just to let you know. I am a 13 year old boy. That lives in west Virginia. Excuse my spelling if terrible. I am dedicated and want to help but i don't think im ready to burn a church down or kill someone. I am willing to do anything to help your cause as in giving locations of Christian hot spots. I can convert my school if needed My friend converted 2 people and he converted like 4 people and today i saw this site and i am very angry at Christians for their human injustice. I may be able to help in some way but i have no clue my friend. Let Satan be with you. TO VICTORY!!!! I am very glad to actually be part of something that madders but i must say this my parents baptized me a a very young age. Is that a binding resolution to make me not be aloud to join i am not a Christian and before i saw the site i was cussing at god every day i have many misfortunes in my life : ( but again good day please send a reply by 2:45 Eastern Time. good day my friends. Please i need advice.

Volcanicjudge,

Whilst many of us share your anger towards xianity, there are a few things that you first should know. To start, we as Satanists do not condone violence or breaking the law. So at no point would you need to be ready to 'kill' or 'burn' anything. Secondly, whilst the presence of your rage is strong and admirable, Satanism is a life long commitment and not to be taken lightly. And lastly, we are not as the Muslim people, trying to convert everyone to our way of thinking. Instead you should look to empower yourself through regular power meditation, and if you have performed the dedication then by all means engage in rituals to Satan and seek to know him. If you do these things, over time it will become clear to you what it is you can do for Satan's war.

Ave Satanas! Hail to his victory!

We do not advocate burning churches down or killing anyone.  Read the Joy of Satan site and learn what we are about.   In a message dated 8/31/2010 6:51:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, volcanicjudge@... writes:
  Hello just to let you know. I am a 13 year old boy. That lives in west Virginia. Excuse my spelling if terrible. I am dedicated and want to help but i don't think im ready to burn a church down or kill someone. I am willing to do anything to help your cause as in giving locations of Christian hot spots. I can convert my school if needed My friend converted 2 people and he converted like 4 people and today i saw this site and i am very angry at Christians for their human injustice. I may be able to help in some way but i have no clue my friend. Let Satan be with you. TO VICTORY!!!! I am very glad to actually be part of something that madders but i must say this my parents baptized me a a very young age. Is that a binding resolution to make me not be aloud to join i am not a Christian and before i saw the site i was cussing at god every day i have many misfortunes in my life : ( but again good day please send a reply by 2:45 Eastern Time. good day my friends. Please i need advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "volcanicjudge" <volcanicjudge@... wrote:
There is No need to burn churches,kill,eat babies.This is cannibalism,and is a part of the jewish propaganda concerning Satanism.

The only thing You can do To help us Most right now,is to meditate.
Start meditating and things will get better.

Build Your Aura of protection."Blaspheming" jehova,allah, or whatever of these new fake gods,won't bring you any form of punishment.These Gods do not exist,therefore cannot punish you in any way.

Its your belief of punishment that brings you misfortune.

Read More at JoS.This will enlighten You.

Weclome!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!
HAIL TO THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "volcanicjudge" <volcanicjudge@ wrote:

There is No need to burn churches,kill,eat babies.This is cannibalism,and is a part of the jewish propaganda concerning Satanism.

The only thing You can do To help us Most right now,is to meditate.
Start meditating and things will get better.

Build Your Aura of protection."Blaspheming" jehova,allah, or whatever of these new fake gods,won't bring you any form of punishment.These Gods do not exist,therefore cannot punish you in any way.

Its your belief of punishment that brings you misfortune.

Read More at JoS.This will enlighten You.

Weclome!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!
HAIL TO THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF SATAN!
Actually a way you could do away with them slowlly but legally is to buy the churches and turn them into dance clubs or rave clubs whatever . just idea and you probally would need money or city funding.

Hey, guys! I'm Tamara and I'm trying to make a pact with our Lord Lucifer. Please, add me. My MSN address: lil_tassha@...

I really need your help, guys! Please, add me. I have a lot of questions!

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG] www.joyofsatan.com . please read.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Can someone help me?
Sent: Thu, Nov 8, 2012 3:23:27 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey, [/IMG]lil_tassha@...

I really need your help, guys! Please, add me. I have a lot of questions!

HAIL SATAN!!!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back