Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can self affirmations be detailed??

sillynut

basically am trying to make my self affirmations more effective. i tend to list a couple of self affirmations that i affirm to myself daily and they are always so long because i always give specific details of what i want...does that affect the energy doing what i want..?ive also ceated thoughtforms but i sometimes forget to feed them although am still waiting to see the results but not seeing much yet so far..can anyone give me any advice on how to make self affirmations/ thoughtforms more successful and effective? i also vibrate the runes for the SAs.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:
basically am trying to make my self affirmations more effective. i tend to list a couple of self affirmations that i affirm to myself daily and they are always so long because i always give specific details of what i want...does that affect the energy doing what i want..?ive also ceated thoughtforms but i sometimes forget to feed them although am still waiting to see the results but not seeing much yet so far..can anyone give me any advice on how to make self affirmations/ thoughtforms more successful and effective? i also vibrate the runes for the SAs.
Affirmations have to be as short as possible and in the present form.For them to work,You have to learn how to gain and direct energy.You can also visualize what You affirmed ,get to feel it,see it,touch it(if it's an object)etc.

For example if You want money,You can affirm "Money IS COMING to me in a very positive and happy way".Always state in Your affirmations that what You want to be done is in a very positive and happy way.You wouldn't want any relative to die and inherit their fortune obviously.
The mind's 'will' always chooses the easiest and quickest way to manifest Our desires.

-Naneel Darr

In Satan's Almighty name ,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL MOTHER ASTAROTH!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Well, sometimes being too specific blocks possibilities that you weren't even thinking about. And sometimes a person just isn't skilled enough to know how to plan out things in a way that it increases the probability of it working out. Therefore, it's sometimes best to let the energy work in whatever way it can. For example, say you're doing a money spell, you may have some idea of where you want the money to come from but it may not have a high chance (read: good probability) of actually happening, or maybe some unforeseen event gets in the way. That's why a lot of mages tend to focus on the 'what' rather than the 'how', because things tend to happen in strange ways that we can't predict. There's also the simple fact that the most effective plan will always be the most flexible.

Being in a meditative state and using visualizations help. Some people just make a huge collage that represents what they want and look at that while doing affirmations. There's also phraseology: putting everything in the present-positive tense and saying it as if you already have what you want. E.G., you wouldn't say, "I will not get hit by a car," you would say something like, "I'm thankful that I cross streets safely."

You also have to consider the power and effectiveness of your words. Simply trying to be more concise is a good start, but what you really want is to make sure that you're using words and imagery that have a lot of meaning and feeling to you. The simplest way to do this is to go over all your affirmations and paraphrase each line a few times to see if you can make it more colorful and powerful, and be sure to use strong verbs--most people think that adjectives are what makes writing captivating, but choosing colorful verbs is one of the main keys to any sort of writing. This is why old-school spells always sounded so dramatic, because you really have to use passionate words that paint very vivid pictures.

You also have to remember not to obsess over your affirmations, not to stress out. Those things will only attract negative energy.

Hope that helped a little. Best wishes.

Hail

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

THANK YOU :):)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Naneel Darr" <maria_vesta11@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

Affirmations have to be as short as possible and in the present form.For them to work,You have to learn how to gain and direct energy.You can also visualize what You affirmed ,get to feel it,see it,touch it(if it's an object)etc.

For example if You want money,You can affirm "Money IS COMING to me in a very positive and happy way".Always state in Your affirmations that what You want to be done is in a very positive and happy way.You wouldn't want any relative to die and inherit their fortune obviously.
The mind's 'will' always chooses the easiest and quickest way to manifest Our desires.

-Naneel Darr

In Satan's Almighty name ,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL MOTHER ASTAROTH!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back