Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can Satanic Aryan souls be born among other gentile nations that are not Aryan or among mixed races ?

Antichrist

Hello there !

Can Satanic Aryan souls be born among other gentile nations that are not Aryan or among mixed races ? Is it possible?

Hail Satan!

Nero said:
Hello there !

Can Satanic Aryan souls be born among other gentile nations that are not Aryan or among mixed races ? Is it possible?

Hail Satan!

Without intervention of the gods no. Race stayes the same. Gender stays the same. Sexual preferences stay the same.

South Africa has/had Whites borne there, and Africa is a Black continent. We have non-Whites being borne in White countries. If there is a suitable White Body for the White to be borne into, then wherever that Body is in the World, he/she would be White, in that country.

FancyMancy said:
South Africa has/had Whites borne there, and Africa is a Black continent. We have non-Whites being borne in White countries. If there is a suitable White Body for the White to be borne into, then wherever that Body is in the World, he/she would be White, in that country.

No, I meant non-white bodies, can Aryan souls be born into them ?

Nero said:
Hello there !

Hail Satan!

There are gentiles of different races on different parts of the world, but blacks will only reincarnate as blacks into black bodies, where ever in the world that may be IE, USA, arabia, africa etc, and whites will only reincarnate in white bodies whereever whites may be, typically also USA, Europe, South africa (nowadays alot of blacks and other foreigners in europe also) Just some examples.

We always reincarnate as the race and gender we have always been. Mixed race people reincarnate as the race that is the most dominant. If they are other races mixed with white, the other racial blood will always be dominant. a half black half white person for example still has a black soul. mulettos never look white.

A Satanic Aryan soul can be born anywhere whites are regardless of whether this is their "native land" or not. The thing is you have white bodies being born white souls will go to them or be created.

What can't be done is a white soul being born in a black or Asian body or something. As the Genitics is connected to the soul.

I hope this makes sense.

If a white gentile is born in an area that is not their native land at all the thing about this is though they might not really feel at home there or fully connected to it if they are more racially aware they also might not fit in very well if it's mostly some other race. So it's not totally positive unless they are in an all white community or something.

slyscorpion said:
A Satanic Aryan soul can be born anywhere whites are regardless of whether this is their "native land" or not. The thing is you have white bodies being born white souls will go to them or be created.

What can't be done is a white soul being born in a black or Asian body or something. As the Genitics is connected to the soul.

I hope this makes sense.

If a white gentile is born in an area that is not their native land at all the thing about this is though they might not really feel at home there or fully connected to it if they are more racially aware they also might not fit in very well if it's mostly some other race. So it's not totally positive unless they are in an all white community or something.

What about mixed souls? Like say, Indo-Aryan or mixtures of aborigine and white?

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

I hope this makes sense.

What about mixed souls? Like say, Indo-Aryan or mixtures of aborigine and white?

Don't really know to be honest. Ask Shadowcat this one she might know. I am pretty sure there isn't such a thing as a "mixed soul" some of these groups are kind of their own race with their own racial soul and genetics. I think they descended from the main races but may no longer be that.

Shadowcat said:
Nero said:
Hello there !

Hail Satan!

There are gentiles of different races on different parts of the world, but blacks will only reincarnate as blacks into black bodies, where ever in the world that may be IE, USA, arabia, africa etc, and whites will only reincarnate in white bodies whereever whites may be, typically also USA, Europe, South africa (nowadays alot of blacks and other foreigners in europe also) Just some examples.

We always reincarnate as the race and gender we have always been. Mixed race people reincarnate as the race that is the most dominant. If they are other races mixed with white, the other racial blood will always be dominant. a half black half white person for example still has a black soul. mulettos never look white.

What about appearance? Like hair and eye color? Just curious.

Charlotte61903 said:
Shadowcat said:
Nero said:
Hello there !

Hail Satan!

I would think these also more or less stay the same or at least close, but definitely the same race and gender.

Charlotte61903 said:
Shadowcat said:
Nero said:
Hello there !

Hail Satan!

I would think these also more or less stay the same or at least close, but definitely the same race and gender.

FancyMancy said:

I am starting to think that Africa belonging to Blacks isn't entirely accurate. I would say that only areas in a certain range from the Equator belong to Blacks. If you go more south, it doesn't because it isn't climatically advantageous for Blacks to leave there. For example, South Africa is more suited for White and it was White first anyway (Dutch people) when no Black whatsoever lived there. Climate is very important in decided what belongs to whom, in my opinion.

slyscorpion said:

The gods can do this, they did in the past to a racemixing relative from HPS Maxine. Relative was female white, got reincarnated in a black wommens body.

Shadowcat said:
If they are other races mixed with white, the other racial blood will always be dominant. a half black half white person for example still has a black soul. mulettos never look white.
Yes, but when you are gentile with 95% white blood and 5% non-white blood you are white. I have some little percent of Asian blood and I have still white soul.

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

I hope this makes sense.

Don't really know to be honest. Ask Shadowcat this one she might know. I am pretty sure there isn't such a thing as a "mixed soul" some of these groups are kind of their own race with their own racial soul and genetics. I think they descended from the main races but may no longer be that.

I honestly think that even though I might have some white ancestry, I'm still Asian/Polynesian to the core, as most Mexicans are. Because I feel way more connected to places like Hawaii, China and India, than France, Germany or Spain. But at the same time, I'm learning to also embrace that other side as well, especially considering Aryans were the ones that gave the Asians/Polynesians knowledge and wisdom, so it's kinda like a big thank you really.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

I am starting to think that Africa belonging to Blacks isn't entirely accurate. I would say that only areas in a certain range from the Equator belong to Blacks. If you go more south, it doesn't because it isn't climatically advantageous for Blacks to leave there. For example, South Africa is more suited for White and it was White first anyway (Dutch people) when no Black whatsoever lived there. Climate is very important in decided what belongs to whom, in my opinion.
Mentioning climate is a good point, I think. I was being more biased, in that the arguments and pictures and videos online regarding the White Race, which say every Race except the White Race has its own home continent; Whites don't (because of all of the non-Whites going to White areas). Some from other countries of either the White Race or Black or Asian Races, mention their home country and have their own Nation's Flag, so that alone supports Racial separation, where the climate there, respectively, is better-suited for them, rather than the White areas they/their forefathers have moved to.

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:

The gods can do this, they did in the past to a racemixing relative from HPS Maxine. Relative was female white, got reincarnated in a black wommens body.

Yes the Gods can do just about anything with this I think including stuff with Gentiles and Jews as they showed with Anton Levey but I don't think this is a common thing or maybe even happened ever outside of these stated examples. To be honest this might create some inner conflict or other issues within a person if their race is not what their soul is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back