Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can I get some advice?

lylythrose

I am going to be very open and transparent about an issue because I have been under serious attack from the enemy, and their zombie like minions of destruction. I have received death threats, and I cant trust my family with this, I live with at least one verified Xtian who is my female Dna provider, and another who may be, but has never openly said so. I mean he accused me of being a pedophile and a sicko for liking girls, so I had to deal with that.
My issue is that 20 years ago I was deep in the thralls of Christianity. it was like a disease. Festering, wound within me. I have discovered in this time that people I used to know are ritually sacrificing Gentiles and when I try to talk about this openly, Im called nuts, and slandered, and threatened with death and magical curses, and getting what I deserve.
I have done my mediations well not every day sorta sometimes. Im having difficulty there especially the last week. 
My 8 year old niece has given me a few messages through the demons and helped to guide me back towards meditating and strengthening myself for the battle to come.
I had a dream a man I loved was murdered to get to me. My dreams tend to come true. I was warned though that if I go to him, this will not help only hurt. He is too lost in the grip of the enemy and cannot be turned.
20 years ago I was set to become a nun. I thought it was my vocation because I had the same sex attractions, and I beleived the christian lies. I eventuially found Satan and Im eternally grateful that he put up with some of my annoyances and worked with me even though I can be annoying sometimes. But I have commited to keeping my promises to Satan and the demons and actively doing the devils work.
I wondered if anyone had advice about removing a spirit link? Especially if the cursed items were cursed by Pope John Pal that 2 jerk when I was stupid enough to think he was a good man. The spirit link is very powerful, and I dont know what to do. Its making me ill.
Please give any advice you can. ---Hail Satan, Hail Lilith, Screw the enemy---

And please kindly STFU if you are not a Satanist, you have no business emailing me. Find something else to do. you dont even believe in this group if you are emailing me and saying blapshemous things about Father Satan.

Honestly if you are that old and you like girls, like teenage girls.. Then ofc youre going to get called a pedo.

Other than that those people are stupid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back