Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can i dedicate my soul ?

khosraviaan

before I found out about joy of satan , I came to like satan and after i found out about it I even felt more attached , I used to be a muslim and i live in a Islamic country ( Islamic republic of iran) I really want to dedicate my soul to satan , would satan allow me to do that ( I used to be a muslim ) ?

Yes, of course. As long as you are not a jew. If you have read everything on the Joy of Satan site and feel this is in your heart, please do dedicate. Lord Satan accepts everyone that is sincere and honest with Him, and is not a jew.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 4:00:56 PM, "khosraviaan@..." <khosraviaan@... wrote:
  before I found out about joy of satan , I came to like satan and after i found out about it I even felt more attached , I used to be a muslim and i live in a Islamic country ( Islamic republic of iran) I really want to dedicate my soul to satan , would satan allow me to do that ( I used to be a muslim ) ?

Hello brother and hail from Bahrain :3If you read enough about spiritual satanism and truly understand what it's about and you truly believe it's for you, then do the dedication ritual and MEDITATE Daily it's important :3
HAIL SATAN! HAIL IBLEES! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL! 

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Of course Satan would allow you to do that. Satan and the other gods are very understanding.

yes you can still dedicate your soul. As long as you do not have any jewish blood in you.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back