Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can I be hindu?

Shiva666

Website
satanisgod.org
hi I live in India. I am very pleasant that Spiritual Satanism respect our Hindu religion. Satan is shiv, Indra is Azazel. Thank you very to respect our Volanath and our devraj. thank you.

I want to do dedication. but I want to clear myself about few things.

Can I call my Shiv as Satan And can I worship my others God and goddess such as Kali Ma, My lovely Ganpaty Papa , narayan, after doing my dedication to Satan/Shiv? I am comfortable with my Hinduism.

I want to our Hinduism Alive . This is our Sanskrit .

Will Shiv/Satan accept me?

Jay Volanath!!!!!!!!!

Shiva666 said:
hi I live in India. I am very pleasant that Spiritual Satanism respect our Hindu religion. Satan is shiv, Indra is Azazel. Thank you very to respect our Volanath and our devraj. thank you.

Can I call my Shiv as Satan And can I worship my others God and goddess such as Kali Ma, My lovely Ganpaty Papa , narayan, after doing my dedication to Satan/Shiv? I am comfortable with my Hinduism.

Jay Volanath!!!!!!!!!
Satan is his original name, and the most holy one.
You can call him Shiva if you want to, but use "Satan" in the rituals. You can also in rituals write and say "Satan/Shiva" if you want to.
And yes you can worship the Gods

Shiva666 said:
hi I live in India. I am very pleasant that Spiritual Satanism respect our Hindu religion. Satan is shiv, Indra is Azazel.

Yes, these are the same Gods. But Hinduism, however, is corrupted nonsense.

Spiritual Satanism is based more on Left-Hand Path(Vamacara) Tantra than mainstream Hinduism. Mainstream Hindus slander Left-Hand Path Tantric practitioners as much as christians slander Satanists, just because they eat meat and have sex. I even saw a Hindu website which was saying that Left-Hand path Tantra is the ultimate evil and will destroy your soul and crap like that. They literally behave like christians. So I would say there could be enemy influences in Hinduism, with the teachings of celibacy, vegetarianism, self-denial and other nonsense like that. Left-Hand Path Tantra doesn't have these restrictions so it's much closer to our form of Satanism.

In India, they teach blind worship and robotic rituals to the masses and keep all self-empowering knowledge like chakra work and kundalini yoga to the few. An Indian person told me that in order to practice kundalini yoga or empower your chakras in India you need to be a celibate vegetarian and slavishly obey a human "guru" for many years before this "guru" secretly teaches you how to do this things. There are even Indians who look to Western New Age teachers to tell them about chakras because of this reason. Here, as Spiritual Satanists, all we need to do to practice these things is just read the JoS site and practice the techniques that are there on our own, without changing our lifestyle, without depending on a "guru" scammer. Satanism is based on this type of spiritual self-empowerment, raising our kundalini and becoming a God yourself, not blind worship.

So you shouldn't mix Hinduism with Satanism because it's useless. Blind worship doesn't help at all, nor do the Gods need it. Stick with Satanism and not with worse, corrupted things.

Shiva666 said:

Jay Volanath!!!!!!!!!

The thing is, in Spiritual Satanism you grow on power, you are empowering and opening your soul, and you are actually comming in intense contact with Father Satan and his Demons, this is nothing compared to any other so called „religions“.

The thing is, Spiritual Satanism, our Satanism, true Satanism, is not like Hinduism, so I would suggest, you have a fresh start and leave your old and corrupted religion for this one.

This is the true Face and Family of Shiva and all of your other Gods, this is the Side and Family of Father Satan, the Father of Humans.

If you are hindu, you shouldn't eat cow because in your culture it is taboo. I suggest eating chickens, eggs, and fish for animal protein.

Lord Satan will accept any name of your preference. I like to call him Lucifer, you can call him Shiva. You can refer to Mother Kali/Gouri/Lilith/Paarvati any names which you prefer.

I think Indra is Baalzebul/ Enlil, while Surya is Azazel / Utu. I think Innana Ishtar is Durga-Devi.

You don't need human gurus because Shiva and the devas will be your gurus. (You need a developed 3rd eye and 6th chakra to be able to see them by the way).

Don't listen to people that tell you shouldnt learn siddhis. They got corrupted by Jains and Bhuddist beliefs. Its fine to develop siddhis as long you don't harm or use it in a malicious way.

Bhakti yoga is useless, because they teach that to attain heaven you must serve the devas but they forgot to perform kundalini yoga. But in actuality to go to heaven in the first place one must have risen their kundalini and develop siddhis. Bhakti yoga is also inspired by Christianity and Islam.

The true highest goal of Hinduism ( and the uncorrupted pagan religions) is to attain immortality, develop siddhis, and be like the devas. Retuning to Brahman is corruption by Jains and Bhuddist, returning to Brahman is returning yourself to the Akasha and thus killing yourself.

RockSeed13 said:

If you are hindu, you shouldn't eat cow because in your culture it is taboo. I suggest eating chickens, eggs, and fish for animal protein.

Lord Satan will accept any name of your preference. I like to call him Lucifer, you can call him Shiva. You can refer to Mother Kali/Gouri/Lilith/Paarvati any names which you prefer.

I think Indra is Baalzebul/ Enlil, while Surya is Azazel / Utu. I think Innana Ishtar is Durga-Devi.

You don't need human gurus because Shiva and the devas will be your gurus. (You need a developed 3rd eye and 6th chakra to be able to see them by the way).

Don't listen to people that tell you shouldnt learn siddhis. They got corrupted by Jains and Bhuddist beliefs. Its fine to develop siddhis as long you don't harm or use it in a malicious way.

Bhakti yoga is useless, because they teach that to attain heaven you must serve the devas but they forgot to perform kundalini yoga. But in actuality to go to heaven in the first place one must have risen their kundalini and develop siddhis. Bhakti yoga is also inspired by Christianity and Islam.

The true highest goal of Hinduism ( and the uncorrupted pagan religions) is to attain immortality, develop siddhis, and be like the devas. Retuning to Brahman is corruption by Jains and Bhuddist, returning to Brahman is returning yourself to the Akasha and thus killing yourself.

Thank you very much .

jay Valanath!!!!
Jay Ganesh !!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back