Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can anyone give me some insight about Ra.....

[email protected]

I have always relied on my tarot cards for communing with Satan, as that is how he tells me things loud and clear. But I wanted to try using my Ouija board. The one time I did, after Satan said it was okay, the only message I got was "Ra." Now, I know he is the Egyptian god of the Sun and is one of the main Egyptian Gods. But I've read articles that say his enemy is Apep--the snake god, who swallows the sun at night. Now I am wondering if Ra is in fact a sort of (supposedly) "all-good" god, like Yahweh, opposing the Adversary, Apep. What do you guys think of Ra--and b/c he is the enemy of Apep, should it bother me that his name came through on my Ouija board? Is Ra evil like Yahweh? If he is God of the Sun, I wouldn't think so--but then, Satan is not about all-light opposing darkness, he is the light AND the darkness. Why would Ra infiltrate my Ouija board...after all, I blessed the board before using it, asking Satan's protection. Any theories would be appreciated.....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow46@..." <moonshadow46@... wrote:
I have always relied on my tarot cards for communing with Satan, as that is how he tells me things loud and clear. But I wanted to try using my Ouija board. The one time I did, after Satan said it was okay, the only message I got was "Ra." Now, I know he is the Egyptian god of the Sun and is one of the main Egyptian Gods. But I've read articles that say his enemy is Apep--the snake god, who swallows the sun at night. Now I am wondering if Ra is in fact a sort of (supposedly) "all-good" god, like Yahweh, opposing the Adversary, Apep. What do you guys think of Ra--and b/c he is the enemy of Apep, should it bother me that his name came through on my Ouija board? Is Ra evil like Yahweh? If he is God of the Sun, I wouldn't think so--but then, Satan is not about all-light opposing darkness, he is the light AND the darkness. Why would Ra infiltrate my Ouija board...after all, I blessed the board before using it, asking Satan's protection. Any theories would be appreciated.....
Amon Ra is a daemon, also known as Marduk (Satan's first born son). If you were asking for protection, then he is bound to be your guardian. And don't think the other way around for Apep. He too is on father's side.

You have to remember that Mythology is allegorical and that the gods of old are daemons of Satan.

Ra is the Geotic demon Amon, and he is quite friendly, at least thats what I've found. He is not an enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow46@..." <moonshadow46@... wrote:

relax..........

AMON

"AMON" IS THE EGYPTIAN SUN GOD AMON RA aka Merodach and the Babylonian God "Marduk"
Zodiac Position: 0-4 Degrees of Taurus
April 20th-24th
Tarot Card: 5 of Pentacles
Candle color: Red or Gold*
Plant: Nightshade
Planet: Sun*
Metal: Gold*
Animal: Lion*
Element of: Fire and Air*
Amon rules over the Western Region of Hell*
Amon is a Day Demon and Governs 40 legions of spirits

He Discerns the past,
fortells the future,
reconciles friends and enemies, procures love and causes love to flourish.

High Priestess Maxine; my experience with Amon:
He is one of the
most beautiful beings I have ever seen. He has very light blonde hair
swept back, he is strongly built and has an enormous amount of positive
energy. He is attended by a strong and aggressive Falcon. He is
literally radiant like the Sun. He is one of the 7 Sons of Satan. He is
extremely proud and beautifully built. Very tall and strong.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MONIV.html

--- On Mon, 3/23/09, moonshadow46@... <moonshadow46@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Can anyone give me some insight about Ra......
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 5:24 PM

I have always relied on my tarot cards for communing with Satan, as that is how he tells me things loud and clear. But I wanted to try using my Ouija board. The one time I did, after Satan said it was okay, the only message I got was "Ra." Now, I know he is the Egyptian god of the Sun and is one of the main Egyptian Gods. But I've read articles that say his enemy is Apep--the snake god, who swallows the sun at night. Now I am wondering if Ra is in fact a sort of (supposedly) "all-good" god, like Yahweh, opposing the Adversary, Apep. What do you guys think of Ra--and b/c he is the enemy of Apep, should it bother me that his name came through on my Ouija board? Is Ra evil like Yahweh? If he is God of the Sun, I wouldn't think so--but then, Satan is not about all-light opposing darkness, he is the light AND the darkness. Why would Ra infiltrate my Ouija board...after all, I blessed the board before using it, asking Satan's protection. Any
theories would be appreciated. ....

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I have thought about god vrs satan or satan vrs god and it appears too me that neither oppose and neither try too hate mere conversation
why would the source want too destroy a creation he built or co created it would be weird and hipicritical and this is why I neither oppose satan or opose other beliefs

satan who believe in the father for the father belief in satan who be lusifer the brother of light who shine who is hades and who is neither a enemy or a foe but a balance if you could ask the board do I have valid quote if so please correct me

fraturnally yours joe alphaoc53@...

Okay, thanks everyone! Intuitively I knew that Ra was not evil, but you know how it is--you read one wrong article on the internet, and it gets your head turned all around the wrong way....THANKS! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Elspyth Abendroth" <x.carpediem@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow46@" <moonshadow46@ wrote:

Amon Ra is a daemon, also known as Marduk (Satan's first born son). If you were asking for protection, then he is bound to be your guardian. And don't think the other way around for Apep. He too is on father's side.

You have to remember that Mythology is allegorical and that the gods of old are daemons of Satan.

These stories are allegorical, not literal. They often have deep alchemical meaning. All of the Ancient Egyptian stories, like that of Set, Osiris and Isis, are alchemical.

Amon Ra is not evil. Amon Ra/Marduk is of Satan and one of the sons of Satan.

Hail Lord Satan!!

Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 11:24:26 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Can anyone give me some insight about Ra.....

I have always relied on my tarot cards for communing with Satan, as that is how he tells me things loud and clear. But I wanted to try using my Ouija board. The one time I did, after Satan said it was okay, the only message I got was "Ra." Now, I know he is the Egyptian god of the Sun and is one of the main Egyptian Gods. But I've read articles that say his enemy is Apep--the snake god, who swallows the sun at night. Now I am wondering if Ra is in fact a sort of (supposedly) "all-good" god, like Yahweh, opposing the Adversary, Apep. What do you guys think of Ra--and b/c he is the enemy of Apep, should it bother me that his name came through on my Ouija board? Is Ra evil like Yahweh? If he is God of the Sun, I wouldn't think so--but then, Satan is not about all-light opposing darkness, he is the light AND the darkness. Why would Ra infiltrate my Ouija board...after all, I blessed the board before using it, asking Satan's protection. Any theories would be
appreciated. ....

Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Do you think you're Smart? Find out your IQ today. Take our quiz at Quizyou.net.

Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
Recent Activity
New MembersVisit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
Join people over 40
who are finding ways
to stay in shape.
Yahoo! Groups
Auto Enthusiast Zone
Love cars? Check out the
Auto Enthusiast Zone
Support Group
Lose lbs together
Share your weight-
loss successes.

__,_.._,___

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back