Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can anyone asnwer this question?

cobrahood711

I am doing a Satanic Rosary working. Today in my location the moon is void from 7 a.m. until 8:14 a.m. the next day. So the moon is practically void for the entire day. Now I know if you start anything on a void it will not work out. Many astrologers say if a person follows their daily routine, everything should turn out normal as long as they don't make any important decisions, purchases, plans, etc. Since I did not start the entire Satanic Rosary working as a whole on a void of course moon, and since then I've been building upon the energies from the start, will doing a working today as part of an entire working today completely ruin the entire Satanic Rosary working as a whole?

No that is only if you start a working on the moin void. You can continue your workings.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 1:24 PM EDT cobrahood711 wrote:

I am doing a Satanic Rosary working. Today in my location the moon is void from 7 a.m. until 8:14 a.m. the next day. So the moon is practically void for the entire day. Now I know if you start anything on a void it will not work out. Many astrologers say if a person follows their daily routine, everything should turn out normal as long as they don't make any important decisions, purchases, plans, etc. Since I did not start the entire Satanic Rosary working as a whole on a void of course moon, and since then I've been building upon the energies from the start, will doing a working today as part of an entire working today completely ruin the entire Satanic Rosary working as a whole?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cobrahood711" <cobrahood711@...
wrote:
I am doing a Satanic Rosary working. Today in my location the moon is
void from 7 a.m. until 8:14 a.m. the next day. So the moon is
practically void for the entire day. Now I know if you start anything on
a void it will not work out. Many astrologers say if a person follows
their daily routine, everything should turn out normal as long as they
don't make any important decisions, purchases, plans, etc. Since I did
not start the entire Satanic Rosary working as a whole on a void of
course moon, and since then I've been building upon the energies from
the start, will doing a working today as part of an entire working today
completely ruin the entire Satanic Rosary working as a whole?
If you begin the whole process during a void of course moon, it will
ruin the working. However, if your very first session was done during a
good aspect and not void of course, you should continue doing it every
day, about the same time, regardless. If you miss a day, it is going to
ruin the whole thing and you usually have to start back at the beginning
(and, if that happens, you have to pick another day when the moon is in
a good position, not void of course).

Keep on going--void of course or not. When doing separate rituals (for
instance, banishing angels on several separate occasions), however, you
are repeating a ritual anew and you should avoid starting them on void
of course times. If it's part of the same ongoing ritual, however, it
matters not. Even if you start a regular ritual while not void of
course and it runs long, and it goes void of course during the ritual,
the ritual is not ruined because it was started outside void of course.

Thank you both for your enlightenment. My first thought was to continue on but secondary opinions arouse about this situation. I just wanted to be 100% sure so I wouldn't finish the the Satanic Rosary working thinking its a success when in reality I wasted my time finishing it because it was ruined beforehand. Thanks again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cobrahood711" <cobrahood711@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back