Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

calling-up entity

[email protected]

Hey,I was once a bible thumping seminary student.A few things dicouraged dont question! and dont research other than christian doctrine! so I did the opposite. am no longer christian.Am no stranger to study ,but calling up an entity,need help to safely do it .any imput helpfull.scott

Well for one, you will most definitely need to be dedicated. Also summoning the Gods takes a great deal of practice and you will need to have advanced in power meditations to some degree. . You need to work on empowering yourself through Power Meditations. Get yourself opened to astral and also get going on that dedication ritual. Summoning the Gods for outsiders can lead to a negative experience. This is only due to the years of abuse by past so called mages of the right hand path.

Once you get started on a good power mediation program as well as rituals. Then your chances of getting in contact with the Gods of your choice will be more likely. Keep in mind that we just dont go summoning the Gods for the heck of it. Make sure you have a reason for contacting him. They are extremely busy so dont waste their time. Im sure you have some sort of reason, but im just throwing that out there just in case.

There is no need to stand in any circle, this is just bullshit that was written in older grimoires by past so-called mages. Keep in mind these same so-called mages horrifically tried to intertwine their xian bs with Satanism. Our Gods are the most loving Gods we could ever have. So why would i want to try to protect myself from them during a summoning. Dont do it, this is highly disrespectful to them. You and the measly circle will get a rude awakening.

They only stood in these circles scribbled with xian/jewish mumbo jumbo, so they can mistreat and demand things from our Gods. They were very disrespectful and the Gods recieved ages of abuse and blasphemy. They stood in those fucking circles thinking that it would give them some sort of protection.

*HOW TO SUMMON DEMONS*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah-

I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scotthinkel@..." <scotthinkel@... wrote:

Hey,I was once a bible thumping seminary student.A few things dicouraged dont question! and dont research other than christian doctrine! so I did the opposite. am no longer christian.Am no stranger to study ,but calling up an entity,need help to safely do it .any imput helpfull.scott

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back