Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CALLING ALL UNITED STATES SATANISTS!!!!!!

nom_taylor_nom

As we all know the fiscal cliff is closing in fast and as a minor I don't pay taxes but I have every right as anyone else. But because I don't pay taxes I am told "I don't know what I'm talking about" and as a female I'm ignored all together. In this country it is said that everyone was created equal when we all know that is a big lie. But I do know for a fact that certain organizations have been given a tax break. I'm not talking about rich businesses, I'm talking about churches. They are exempt from paying a single dollar in taxes. Now, are we going to let their greed force this nation to its knees to bend over backwards making our citizens pay for their absence in lowering the deficit? I'm not about to allow that to happen. That's why I want everyone to stand up and protest against the church. I want a new occupied movement, one that will actually get things done. We're going to do this peacefully but we're not going to stay quiet. We're going to stand up to them and take what is ours. If you're serious about becoming involved in this movement, please contact me at Lilith.manson66613@....
AVE SATANAS!

Ummm ok I agree with u but we are satanists o_O and most of the world is Christians a court judge once went with a Christian because he was a Christian and the other one was a atheist now imagine satanists going up there. If you do go to protest be careful
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nom_taylor_nom" <nom_taylor_nom@... wrote:

As we all know the fiscal cliff is closing in fast and as a minor I don't pay taxes but I have every right as anyone else. But because I don't pay taxes I am told "I don't know what I'm talking about" and as a female I'm ignored all together. In this country it is said that everyone was created equal when we all know that is a big lie. But I do know for a fact that certain organizations have been given a tax break. I'm not talking about rich businesses, I'm talking about churches. They are exempt from paying a single dollar in taxes. Now, are we going to let their greed force this nation to its knees to bend over backwards making our citizens pay for their absence in lowering the deficit? I'm not about to allow that to happen. That's why I want everyone to stand up and protest against the church. I want a new occupied movement, one that will actually get things done. We're going to do this peacefully but we're not going to stay quiet. We're going to stand up to them and take what is ours. If you're serious about becoming involved in this movement, please contact me at Lilith.manson66613@...
AVE SATANAS!

Just keep doing destruction rituals by magick. More safe for every dedicated individual in here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nom_taylor_nom" <nom_taylor_nom@... wrote:

As we all know the fiscal cliff is closing in fast and as a minor I don't pay taxes but I have every right as anyone else. But because I don't pay taxes I am told "I don't know what I'm talking about" and as a female I'm ignored all together. In this country it is said that everyone was created equal when we all know that is a big lie. But I do know for a fact that certain organizations have been given a tax break. I'm not talking about rich businesses, I'm talking about churches. They are exempt from paying a single dollar in taxes. Now, are we going to let their greed force this nation to its knees to bend over backwards making our citizens pay for their absence in lowering the deficit? I'm not about to allow that to happen. That's why I want everyone to stand up and protest against the church. I want a new occupied movement, one that will actually get things done. We're going to do this peacefully but we're not going to stay quiet. We're going to stand up to them and take what is ours. If you're serious about becoming involved in this movement, please contact me at Lilith.manson66613@...
AVE SATANAS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back