Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Brotherhood of Satan

A) the leader himselves names himself "Tiamat", the serpent slain by mardul thus our enemy. They charge 66,6 dollars for their program each month. If they really are that powerfull i say we take em out while they are small as they are definatly hostile in my eyes. the link should be given to the High Priestess, and then we must look if and how we can take them down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "syngefire" <syngefire@... wrote:

There's a site about Satan that claims to be underground but you need to join to know their methods, any opinions on this?

www.brotherhoodofsatan.com

Applying common sense, why would anyone pay before recieving "their secret teachings?" It is like a lucky packet, you pay for something not knowing what you will get.

Anything else and i will repreating others.

Regards

Novitiate Enkis As Sassin

www.ageofsatan.co.cc

Iaidon Baltan - Hail Father Enki

Iaidon Baltan - Hail the Gods of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Frederik" <slavfighter91@... wrote:

A) the leader himselves names himself "Tiamat", the serpent slain by mardul thus our enemy. They charge 66,6 dollars for their program each month. If they really are that powerfull i say we take em out while they are small as they are definatly hostile in my eyes. the link should be given to the High Priestess, and then we must look if and how we can take them down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "syngefire" <syngefire@ wrote:

There's a site about Satan that claims to be underground but you need to join to know their methods, any opinions on this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Frederik" <slavfighter91@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "syngefire" <syngefire@ wrote:

They Seem a little bit of antichristians to me...But i really don't know.We shouldn't cause Satanic Disunity.

I don't belong to the brotherhood,and i am very happy in JoS.
So,why change?

Maxine's Help or Any other HP,could clear this up a bit.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO ANY DEMON AND SOUL UNDER SATAN!

They actually have some workshop videos on youtube from their gatherings.

I have researched them a little, and I have spoken to a few of them. I have read many of their blogs as well, and for the most part they seem to be pretty legit, and they have actually come recommended highly to me from a few trusted brothers and sisters, but I myself personally am a still a bit torn on a few issues, thus being why I have not pursued anything further with them.

It seems they have some good things going on, as far as physical gatherings and promotion of Satanic Unity, but still, as I said, there are still certain aspects I am not too sure about...

If you are interested in learning more about them, I would simply suggest formulating a list of questions based on your own interests or knowledge, and emailing them personally. If they cannot or will not answer your questions, then don't waste any further time.

HAIL SATAN!!!

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:12 PM, syngefire <syngefire@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]now all this being said, i have to ask. what seems to be your issue with this group? im planning on doing some research on them myself. if i could find loyal satanists where i am id start a coven of my own and not worry but thats a WAY different story. whats ur intake on this group? pros/cons
HAIL SATAN

--- On Wed, 6/23/10, Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Brotherhood of Satan
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 8:12 PM

They actually have some workshop videos on youtube from their gatherings.

I have researched them a little, and I have spoken to a few of them. I have read many of their blogs as well, and for the most part they seem to be pretty legit, and they have actually come recommended highly to me from a few trusted brothers and sisters, but I myself personally am a still a bit torn on a few issues, thus being why I have not pursued anything further with them.

It seems they have some good things going on, as far as physical gatherings and promotion of Satanic Unity, but still, as I said, there are still certain aspects I am not too sure about...

If you are interested in learning more about them, I would simply suggest formulating a list of questions based on your own interests or knowledge, and emailing them personally. If they cannot or will not answer your questions, then don't waste any further time.

HAIL SATAN!!!

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:12 P[/IMG]syngefire@yahoo. com wrote:

www.brotherhoodofsa tan.com
[/TD]

I searched Satan on google and after going through a few pages I found www.brotherhoodofsatan.com

I want to know how legit they are. I got a pretty good vibe from the site, but they used the word "Illumnati" which I know was of Satanic origin, but since been corrupted. Was wondering if one of the High Priests would respond, If that doesn't interfere with their time.

I do not see why you would need to pay to learn knowledge that Father Satan have fought so hard to willingly give to us. All true spiritual knowledge on the JOS website is free. The information and education we get from the Powers Of Hell is also free. 
For that matter, I dont really like when people come to a Joy Of Satan E-group asking about other Satanic groups. We do not bash other Satanic groups here at the JOS, but we have the information that will lead you to spiritual elevation. The information on the website is always readily available and free of charge.
I know it's good to always have an opened mind, but you should never have to pay for spiritual knowledge. Thats why it's important to build an relationship with the Gods. There is no better source of information!

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, April 10, 2011 5:26:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Brotherhood of Satan

I searched Satan on google and after going through a few pages I found www.brotherhoodofsatan.com

I want to know how legit they are. I got a pretty good vibe from the site, but they used the word "Illumnati" which I know was of Satanic origin, but since been corrupted. Was wondering if one of the High Priests would respond, If that doesn't interfere with their time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back