Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Brethren, I found the solution to the Jew problem!

Or...We could get someone with a big stick and a robe to lead them on an exodus into the dessert with no food or water,hehehe...they're so stupid they would probabaly fall for it again. Then tell them that "GOD" wants them to keep their asses there until he comes to get them in a big flying jew ark to take them to the "Holy Land" and if they don't like it they can complain to the burning bush about it. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "in_his_name_666" <rthar86@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "virdux" <virdux@ wrote:

FIRE, and lots of it.

HAIL SATAN

Well, the best solution was Hitler but look where he is now. I guess fire will have to do.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mustangjake420" <mustangjake420@... wrote:

Or...We could get someone with a big stick and a robe to lead them on an exodus into the dessert with no food or water,hehehe...they're so stupid they would probabaly fall for it again. Then tell them that "GOD" wants them to keep their asses there until he comes to get them in a big flying jew ark to take them to the "Holy Land" and if they don't like it they can complain to the burning bush about it. :)

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]
That is hillarious! They might acctually fall for it, then again they might not. Whats realy stupid is the conversation i just had with my cousin! it was very hurtful yet slightly amusing and somewhat interesting. Shes trying to blame satan for her troubles right, well then again she is a christian so that could be. Chistians are so upset all the time they blame satan for every bad thought they have! When realy its becaus Chritianity is a fraud They are Liars!
--- On Sat, 5/9/09, mustangjake420 <mustangjake420@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Brethren, I found the solution to the Jew problem!
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 2:21 AM

Or...We could get someone with a big stick and a robe to lead them on an exodus into the dessert with no food or water,hehehe. ..they're so stupid they would probabaly fall for it again. Then tell them that "GOD" wants them to keep their asses there until he comes to get them in a big flying jew ark to take them to the "Holy Land" and if they don't like it they can complain to the burning bush about it. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "in_his_name_ 666" <rthar86@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "virdux" <virdux@ wrote:

FIRE, and lots of it.

HAIL SATAN

Well, the best solution was Hitler but look where he is now. I guess fire will have to do.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! !!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back