Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Breath of Fire

[email protected]

Greetings brothers and sisters! I want to first again thank whoever it was who pointed this out, as well as the yogic Eagle pose on a post titled "Aura". My question/problem is I just can't seem to get the breaths regulated. Will it still work if I do it slowly as to get a good rhythm? The best way for me to get a good quick rhythm is by pushing my stomach out. Is this correct? I'd like to also add a thank you to Shannon afor the explanation as to breathing fanning the Kundalini flame ;). And it was also suggested by HP Don to utilise the sun square, and thank you. I may have some questions on this as its been a while since I read about it. I am currently reviving from a bad state and used the breathing and pose and am glad to say I'm feeling much better. It seems I always go through a bad decline in all aspects of life, before I feel 100% lost, hopeless, at that last second before being again bombarded by suicidal thoughts/acts, I'm brought back. Like I'm a god damn yoyo for some sadistic spirit. Anyone know anything of this? I would greatly appreciate any advice offered as this will improve my quality of life. Thank you all very much and I look foreward to hearing from you.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

If you're referring to the agni-prasana with rapid inhaling/exhaling with equal emphasis in time with the pumping of the stomach, then it's fine to just do it slowly to get a feel for it then speed it up when you're more experienced/confident. If you're simply talking about the eagle pose with the breath of fire as shown on this site

http://anmolmehta.com/blog/2007/12/11/i ... rful-aura/

then you may do the breath of fire either with the pumping of the stomach or without, it's up to you. They both give similar effects. If you're doing it without the pumping as instructed by the yogi on this blog site then simply focus on rapid shallow "sniffing" at the nose for the inhale/exhale.

All of this simply takes experience and time, you'll get there with practice.

Kundalini Yoga and Pranayama will dramatically empower you and keep you protected from the filth you're going through at the moment.

I highly recommend focusing on the SATANAMA chant while in void meditation. It is extremely cleansing of subconscious gunk and hangups, not to mention very empowering to the body.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Greetings brothers and sisters! I want to first again thank whoever it was who pointed this out, as well as the yogic Eagle pose on a post titled "Aura". My question/problem is I just can't seem to get the breaths regulated. Will it still work if I do it slowly as to get a good rhythm? The best way for me to get a good quick rhythm is by pushing my stomach out. Is this correct? I'd like to also add a thank you to Shannon afor the explanation as to breathing fanning the Kundalini flame ;). And it was also suggested by HP Don to utilise the sun square, and thank you. I may have some questions on this as its been a while since I read about it. I am currently reviving from a bad state and used the breathing and pose and am glad to say I'm feeling much better. It seems I always go through a bad decline in all aspects of life, before I feel 100% lost, hopeless, at that last second before being again bombarded by suicidal thoughts/acts, I'm brought back. Like I'm a god damn yoyo for some sadistic spirit. Anyone know anything of this? I would greatly appreciate any advice offered as this will improve my quality of life. Thank you all very much and I look foreward to hearing from you.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Timothy. Thank you for the site. As I've been practicing it, its becoming much easier. I look foreward to explosing the site for other poses. This is valuable to me, good lookin, bro!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:21:00 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Breath of Fire
  If you're referring to the agni-prasana with rapid inhaling/exhaling with equal emphasis in time with the pumping of the stomach, then it's fine to just do it slowly to get a feel for it then speed it up when you're more experienced/confident. If you're simply talking about the eagle pose with the breath of fire as shown on this site

http://anmolmehta.com/blog/2007/12/11/i ... rful-aura/

then you may do the breath of fire either with the pumping of the stomach or without, it's up to you. They both give similar effects. If you're doing it without the pumping as instructed by the yogi on this blog site then simply focus on rapid shallow "sniffing" at the nose for the inhale/exhale.

All of this simply takes experience and time, you'll get there with practice.

Kundalini Yoga and Pranayama will dramatically empower you and keep you protected from the filth you're going through at the moment.

I highly recommend focusing on the SATANAMA chant while in void meditation. It is extremely cleansing of subconscious gunk and hangups, not to mention very empowering to the body.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back