Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Boycott Netflix, let's troll assholes

i accidentally deleted my message with paraphrased quotes from SHANADE who i think is a dumb jew and she calls herself goyim which isnt even gramatically correct having said that what you can do is IGNORE HER and nobody is going to boycott netflix..do you know why?because on the whole face of the earth theres about maybe 5 spiritual satanists that saw this message and even if people cared (which i dont) why would we all the sudden just let our netflix subscription go to waste?also she finds male homosexuality very repulsive which is why i never subbed to the jew bitch(along with her jew bitch mannerisms) 
some posts just dont really need a haill satan but what the heckHail Satan!!!

It was not only seen by many Satanists here, the other ygroups and in the forum but thousands of Whites in English speaking countries already boycotted Netjewflix and backlashed other anti-White shit alike. It's like you are trying to underasting the power of our united efforts. So yes anyone who isn't already boycotting it and every unworthy kike shit like this, do it.

the idea behind it is that i was watching breaking bad and i dont give the most remote of shits about the fact that dumb libtards are pushing their buzzfeed garbage through netflixnetflix is a video/movie company that has all kinds of media"none of the views expresed herein reflect that of--blank--"netflix can be jews if they want but that doesnt mean they give the slightest of shit about the "dear white people" thing either
if i want to watch something ill use the easiest method possible if its netflix..ok
the problem with boycotting such a thing is that the reason they released this in the first place is because there are more mixed and nonwhite people watching netflix than there are whites,and alot of the whites find it hilarious and true when kike libtards create some shpeil and call it something direct or punchy like"dear white people"even if you dont like the one thing that came out on netflix,if you use it regularly then your going to keep doing so,as there is a reason you used it in the first place and that reason trumps this nonesense
its fine you can pretend to boycott whatever you want but the nig audience that "dear white people" is catering to doesnt give a fuck about about us or you because there are 20,000 "active" satanists here and there are 98-100 million people actively subbed to netflix and the ten people here in thi forum who decided it would make a sliver of difference arent effecting anything 
we have power in magic because we are INDIVIDUALLY more powerful then everyone else,thats why we can pretend we make an impact(which we dont,jews are still fucking infants btw) but when it comes to a virtual ballet of who still is and isnt watching netflix because they allowed a stupid tv series to be run............we are nothing and our "united efforts" amount to squat in this affair the amount of whites who care enough to move their left pinkey toe on this are less than 0.01%

get over it its just Netflix,put your energy into something that matters like magically *blanking* jews

If you want to spend your money with Jews it's your problem but don't give these crappy excuses. You waste your time and money as you wish.   "netflix can be jews if they want(...) but that doesnt mean they give the slightest of shit(...)" -LOL so they "chose" to be of the Jewish race?? Oh yeah the Jews never put much effort in destroying the White race of Satan right? They give the highest damn every single day making more anti-White propaganda - which these series are.   "in the first place is because there are more mixed and nonwhite people watching netflix than there are whites,and alot of the whites find it hilarious and true when kike libtards create some" -Actualy not. This had been used as a strong weapon to demoralize the White race. If this isn't obvious it means you are ignorant about the Jewish race and needs to study more. Start with "Nature's Eterna Religion".   "and the ten people here..." -You are totaly ignorant about the situation then. The thousands of in-the-awakening Whites who boycotted it already and other stuff are already giving a lot of money loss to the Jews and not only it. Don't act like if we were not giving impact because this is just parroting the desperate kike lies to make our people seen powerless.   "get over it its just Netflix,put your energy into something that matters" -Stopping watching this kike shit and stopping giving kikes your money is not an effort it's the inverse of it.  

Boycott Netflix, why both of the founders are of English Accent. Hastings is English Swedish and Reed is Old English. Both are White American's. Have no association with any Jewish Zion's or Temples.  Your basing this on what reason. Its definitely unsubstantiated. Sure there's movies on Netflix that are xtains, or misleading about religion. But we're intelligent enough not to watch those movies. But then there's a lot of movies that are very good.  So in reality what we actually have is a lot of non white people watching Netflix and the money is going to good Ole White Americans, but if you feel its your Satanic obligation to boycott them, by all means do so, but please we as Satanist actually research and do discovery first before we commit to ensure we have all our ducks in a row.  Knight Timothy    
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 12:08 AM, egon88@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   If you want to spend your money with Jews it's your problem but don't give these crappy excuses. You waste your time and money as you wish.   "netflix can be jews if they want(...) but that doesnt mean they give the slightest of shit(...)" -LOL so they "chose" to be of the Jewish race?? Oh yeah the Jews never put much effort in destroying the White race of Satan right? They give the highest damn every single day making more anti-White propaganda - which these series are.   "in the first place is because there are more mixed and nonwhite people watching netflix than there are whites,and alot of the whites find it hilarious and true when kike libtards create some" -Actualy not. This had been used as a strong weapon to demoralize the White race. If this isn't obvious it means you are ignorant about the Jewish race and needs to study more. Start with "Nature's Eterna Religion".   "and the ten people here..." -You are totaly ignorant about the situation then. The thousands of in-the-awakening Whites who boycotted it already and other stuff are already giving a lot of money loss to the Jews and not only it. Don't act like if we were not giving impact because this is just parroting the desperate kike lies to make our people seen powerless.   "get over it its just Netflix,put your energy into something that matters" -Stopping watching this kike shit and stopping giving kikes your money is not an effort it's the inverse of it.  

The whole boycotting thing I think is kind of pointless.  If you are intelligent, then it should not even matter, as you can easily read, watch, listen and sort out what is bullshit and what is not.  If you are a wise Satanist, then what you take in via the Senses you should be able to easily tune out as well as be in control of the programming of your own mind.
Boycotting is pointless, because like has been said in the past in many JoS articles (according to them), many businesses, including the monetary system is run by the Jews anyway.  I recall in a recent RTR article it mentioned that attacking a business is pointless, and is better to just do the RTR.  If you used a little logic, you would figure it would be alot more fruitful to just simply start your own company similar to Netflix, perhaps in some sort of Gentile Co-Op to make money.  Either way, the only real way to Boycott the jews as you suggest, would be to completely remove yourself from Society and people in general, and just live in the woods and live off the land.

Anyway, I watch Netflix at the end of the day or a TV show to kick back and relax.  At the end of the day I am in control of the programming of my own mind and energy; it does not bother me.  Sometimes I go out and catch a movie or have a dinner and drink.  I AM NOT gonna let something petty stop me from wanting to live and experience the JOY's of being a part of civilization.  This is the JOY of Satan right?  Well experience Joy.  Not everyone is the same and likes the same things even in Satanism.

On Sunday, February 12, 2017 3:10 PM, "'knottedpup@...' knottedpup@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Boycott Netflix, why both of the founders are of English Accent. Hastings is English Swedish and Reed is Old English. Both are White American's. Have no association with any Jewish Zion's or Temples.  Your basing this on what reason. Its definitely unsubstantiated. Sure there's movies on Netflix that are xtains, or misleading about religion. But we're intelligent enough not to watch those movies. But then there's a lot of movies that are very good.  So in reality what we actually have is a lot of non white people watching Netflix and the money is going to good Ole White Americans, but if you feel its your Satanic obligation to boycott them, by all means do so, but please we as Satanist actually research and do discovery first before we commit to ensure we have all our ducks in a row.  Knight Timothy    
  If you want to spend your money with Jews it's your problem but don't give these crappy excuses. You waste your time and money as you wish.   "netflix can be jews if they want(...) but that doesnt mean they give the slightest of shit(...)" -LOL so they "chose" to be of the Jewish race?? Oh yeah the Jews never put much effort in destroying the White race of Satan right? They give the highest damn every single day making more anti-White propaganda - which these series are.   "in the first place is because there are more mixed and nonwhite people watching netflix than there are whites,and alot of the whites find it hilarious and true when kike libtards create some" -Actualy not. This had been used as a strong weapon to demoralize the White race. If this isn't obvious it means you are ignorant about the Jewish race and needs to study more. Start with "Nature's Eterna Religion".   "and the ten people here..." -You are totaly ignorant about the situation then. The thousands of in-the-awakening Whites who boycotted it already and other stuff are already giving a lot of money loss to the Jews and not only it. Don't act like if we were not giving impact because this is just parroting the desperate kike lies to make our people seen powerless.   "get over it its just Netflix,put your energy into something that matters" -Stopping watching this kike shit and stopping giving kikes your money is not an effort it's the inverse of it.  

Rolnraptor I whole heartily agree with what you said. 

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 7:59 PM, roknraptor@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   The whole boycotting thing I think is kind of pointless.  If you are intelligent, then it should not even matter, as you can easily read, watch, listen and sort out what is bullshit and what is not.  If you are a wise Satanist, then what you take in via the Senses you should be able to easily tune out as well as be in control of the programming of your own mind.
Boycotting is pointless, because like has been said in the past in many JoS articles (according to them), many businesses, including the monetary system is run by the Jews anyway.  I recall in a recent RTR article it mentioned that attacking a business is pointless, and is better to just do the RTR.  If you used a little logic, you would figure it would be alot more fruitful to just simply start your own company similar to Netflix, perhaps in some sort of Gentile Co-Op to make money.  Either way, the only real way to Boycott the jews as you suggest, would be to completely remove yourself from Society and people in general, and just live in the woods and live off the land.

Anyway, I watch Netflix at the end of the day or a TV show to kick back and relax.  At the end of the day I am in control of the programming of my own mind and energy; it does not bother me.  Sometimes I go out and catch a movie or have a dinner and drink.  I AM NOT gonna let something petty stop me from wanting to live and experience the JOY's of being a part of civilization.  This is the JOY of Satan right?  Well experience Joy.  Not everyone is the same and likes the same things even in Satanism.

On Sunday, February 12, 2017 3:10 PM, "'knottedpup@...' knottedpup@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's very strange how you guys are finding all excuses to keep giving your money to Net-Jew flix, when a lot of SS and non-SS already got the message...
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/176742

Like it's such a big effort to stop giving money to the Jewish anti-White machine. It's like you're gonna lost all life's joy as the Jews lose their money and power, as they are.

If you people wanna watch movies/series then download it by Torrent freely lol.

like ii said if i want to watch something im going to use the easiest meathodand then i said "if its netflix...ok"i never even said i had a netflix subscription im talking with a completely unbiased minddo you know that in the thread you linked, FOUR WHOLE PEOPLE said they didnt like what netflix did and only TWO people,not including you,said they were current subsUSE YOUR BRAIN two people out of 100 million subscribers decided that they didnt want to use netflix anymore DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THATS A BOYCOTT?like i said focus on rituals and less on netflix 
sorry for the hostility HAIL SATAN

It's DESCENT, not accent you moron. No point in pointing out the rest.

BAN THIS TROLL PLEASE.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <knottedpup@... wrote :

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back