Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

bounding our Gods

I did , that's how I found out about our Gods being bound. But it dosnt say who bound them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satan Semiazas <shaitantolead@... wrote:

read joyofsatan.com you will get the entire info about it.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:08 AM, waynexander@... <
waynexander@... wrote:

who did this as in what people? was it the kike?

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

HP- JOS Asian Satanist Group.
Official JOS Asian E-Group <http://www.666blacksun.com/E-Groups.html

Asian Satanists On
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asians-Sa ... 0485965337

They lost a spiritual war n got their kundalini knocked down,they were not by bound the wimpy magic some idiot jews,but other nordics,if i remember an old post on this correctly,try searching the old post.

On Fri Jun 24th, 2011 2:43 PM PDT waynexander@... wrote:

I did , that's how I found out about our Gods being bound. But it dosnt say who bound them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satan Semiazas <shaitantolead@... wrote:

waynexander@... wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

Well thanks for trying but I found nothing

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

They lost a spiritual war n got their kundalini knocked down,they were not by bound the wimpy magic some idiot jews,but other nordics,if i remember an old post on this correctly,try searching the old post.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satan Semiazas <shaitantolead@ wrote:

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:08 AM, waynexander@ <
waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

Hello, I obviously missed something as I haven't found anything on this topic. Not to ask for a link, but would someone be willing to post which section on JOS this can be found? Thank you much.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 04:57:55 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bounding our Gods

waynexander@... wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

The KIKES, by utilising the gathered energies of the enslaved Gentiles and forming the thoughtform ihvh, enslaved the Demons and forced their abhorrent and abominable agenda upon the face of Father Lucifer's land.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waynexander@..." <waynexander@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satan Semiazas <shaitantolead@ wrote:

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

It just days that they had been bound but are now free. So I still don't know the answer to the question I've searched everything everywhere.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Hello, I obviously missed something as I haven't found anything on this topic. Not to ask for a link, but would someone be willing to post which section on JOS this can be found? Thank you much.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 04:57:55
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bounding our Gods

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

I think its on 1 of the vids on the ministry channel.N theres a post on this,just visit the group n look it up.

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:44 PDT waynexander@... wrote:

It just days that they had been bound but are now free. So I still don't know the answer to the question I've searched everything everywhere.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

Now this could be just what I'm looking for thank you catlover

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

I think its on 1 of the vids on the ministry channel.N theres a post on this,just visit the group n look it up.

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:44 PDT waynexander@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

On Fri Jun 24th, 2011 2:43 PM PDT waynexander@ wrote:

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

QUOTE OF HIGH PRIEST VOVIM BAGHIE
MESSAGE 23855

(He is the only one who tells the truth about this filthy ANU.
And few days ago, HP Zildar Rassi, in an answer. Hail Satan !)

**Never did we Say that the Anunaki freed us from being a slave force. Father Satan originally created us a a worker race, to serve the Anaunaki on Earth, Father Satan then saw our Potential to be"like the Gods" and so Father and certain Nordic Gods taught Humankind and help us Advanced through study and mediation. However, Anu and the -now- enemy Nordics were threatened by us, as we were "encroaching on the territory of the Anu".

We were meant to be destroyed completely by the deluge, but Father Satan and Our Gods saved Us. Through that action, the split between the Annuanki happened, and started the War that we are a part of today.

Again though, Father Satan and the Gods [the Anunaki that are of our Father Satan] saved us by stopping the advances of the reptilians, which would result in Humankind becoming greys via genetic engineering and enslavement, Anu and the enemy Nordics work with the reptilians, as anu wishes to create a soulless slave race to serve him eternally on Earth. The jews were created by reptilians using genetic engineering similar to how Father Satan created us. That is why kikes resemble the reptilians because they share D.N.A – Anu is the reason for the creation of the kike, as this is his plan to destroy Father Satans' Creation, us.

For Further reading, find the “omitted truth” of the Lost Book of Enki.

Regards,
-High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan! Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama! Hail Azazel-sama!
Hail Astaroth-sama! Hail Lilith-sama!
Hail Clistheret-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!**

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waynexander@..." <waynexander@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

is there any member here in nigeria...

On Sun Jun 26th, 2011 1:56 AM PDT avemerodak wrote:

MESSAGE 23855

**Never did we Say that the Anunaki freed us from being a slave force. Father Satan originally created us a a worker race, to serve the Anaunaki on Earth, Father Satan then saw our Potential to be"like the Gods" and so Father and certain Nordic Gods taught Humankind and help us Advanced through study and mediation. However, Anu and the -now- enemy Nordics were threatened by us, as we were "encroaching on the territory of the Anu".

We were meant to be destroyed completely by the deluge, but Father Satan and Our Gods saved Us. Through that action, the split between the Annuanki happened, and started the War that we are a part of today.

Again though, Father Satan and the Gods [the Anunaki that are of our Father Satan] saved us by stopping the advances of the reptilians, which would result in Humankind becoming greys via genetic engineering and enslavement, Anu and the enemy Nordics work with the reptilians, as anu wishes to create a soulless slave race to serve him eternally on Earth. The jews were created by reptilians using genetic engineering similar to how Father Satan created us. That is why kikes resemble the reptilians because they share D.N.A – Anu is the reason for the creation of the kike, as this is his plan to destroy Father Satans' Creation, us.

For Further reading, find the “omitted truth” of the Lost Book of Enki.

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

enemy nordics and reptilians. kikes call up their angels when they do their 9-foot circles. demons are not bound anymore.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

The KIKES, by utilising the gathered energies of the enslaved Gentiles and forming the thoughtform ihvh, enslaved the Demons and forced their abhorrent and abominable agenda upon the face of Father Lucifer's land.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waynexander@" <waynexander@ wrote:

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

So Anu, is Satan/Enki's father correct?

If it is put in this way, then Anu would be Yahweh???

My son has spoken to Anu before. I would like to know if this info is true.

Can I have someone clarify this info for me?

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avemerodak" <avemerodak@... wrote:

MESSAGE 23855

For Further reading, find the "omitted truth" of the Lost Book of Enki.

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waynexander@" <waynexander@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

As I understand it, Anu is the father of Satan. And he is very much an enemy of Satan and, hence, us as well.

He is not Yahweh however; that particular "entity" is a grey alien composite, created/manipulated by reptilians and enemy nordics. When various western occultists asked to see "Yahweh", "Jehovah" (or other names this thing goes by) they were shown a grey.

The fictitious nazarene and his supposed "mother", of course, are just thoughtforms -- very powerful ones, to be sure, because they have been "fed" for so long -- but along with many others, thoughtforms nonetheless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avemerodak" <avemerodak@ wrote:

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

OH,and Hecatemother, I quoted HP Vovim.
Then He said the truth. Anu created the jew through the reptilians, then yes, again, He can be jehovah, yahveh and everything;
HE IS THE COMMANDER, THE INSTIGATOR OF THIS TRAGIC STORY.
As HP Maxine says always : the responsability to the responsible.
THE CREATOR IS RESPONSIBLE OF HIS CREATION.
ANU CREATES THE JEWS, HE ASKED TO THE DRACO TO CREATE THE JEWS, THEN HE IS REPONSIBLE OF ALL WHAT HAPPENED TO US, TO THE EARTH AND ESPECIALLY TO WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR GODS.
And all the knowledge destroyed, the civilisation down, and the enslavement of Humanity.
HAIL SATAN !
DEATH TO THE NASTY GODS !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avemerodak" <avemerodak@ wrote:

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sorry, Hecatemother, me again.
I just forgot to tell the the Yahveh or YHVH is also a magical "thing".
HP maxine : quote : ""YHVH" otherwise known as "Jehova" by the deluded, is a false entity. "YHVH" stands for the four elements and corners in the popular Jewish systems of magick that are available to the public".

the link :
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html

this magic "thing" is all under the same gods : Anu, the nordic enemy.
The reptilians. In fact, the jews are the henchemen of the "nasty gods".
Hail Satan !

HAIL SATAN

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yahve, jehova, jesus and so on are all thougtforms created under the command of Anu by the reptilians and the greys.
But jehova is so Anu that it is like his pen-name so to speak, pseudonyms.
they are all linked and Anu wants our death just to hurt his son, our beloved Father.
I am always surprised that nothing is said about Anu on JOS surely because HP Maxine didn't want to talk about Enki's father, to not make Him sad, well, I guess, I am not Maxine.
If your son talked with Anu, you have to know that there is a god in ancient egypt who was named Anu and who has nothing to do with the nasty Anu, Enki's father.
I am absolutely sure of this information because I took it from a Hight Priest of JOS.
For this reason, HP Lucius Dragonwolf talks about Anu, there is even a ritual with him. It is not the Same Anu.

But, yes, even if Jehova, Yahve and so on are thoughtform there are all Anu so to speak, because they looked like a lot to Him.
Read the lOst Book with this point of view and you will find in the book all the premisses (sorry for my english) all the roots of what happened after and up to now.

In plus, telling the truth about Anu is justice for our god ENLIL who is slandered beyond any words on the net, as most of the people think HE IS JEHOVAH. that is wrong.
Jehova is anu in a way or another one.

IF WE ARE UNDER THE FILTHY TYRANNY OF THE JEWS TODAY IT IS BECAUSE ONE DAY, A LONG TIME AGO, ANU DECIDES TO MAKE HIS SON SUFFER BECAUSE ENKI REFUSED TO DESTROY US.
YESTERDAY MORNING ANOTHER SOUL WENT TO ENKI. ANOTHER COMMITMENT. WHY ? BECAUSE AS SOON AS THE PEOPLE REALIZE ALL THE BIBLE IS BORN BECAUSE OF THE FIGHT BETWEEN AN INFAME FATHER AND A NOBLE SON, THEY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.

THE TRUTH MUST BE SAID NOW ABOUT ANU AND ALL WHAT HE DID.
THANKS TO VOVIM BAGUIE AND ZILDAR RASSI TO HAVE DONE IT.
WHERE IS HP VOVIM, I MISS HIM A LOT.

Now I have a great concern about Nibiru.
Why ?
BECAUSE IS NIBIRU IS A HOAX, THE GENTILES WHO ARE EASILY DELUDED WILL BELIEVE AGAIN THE JEW SPEECH : LOOK, THE JEW WILL SAY, NIBIRU WAS A HOAX, THEN ENKI IS A HOAX, HIS CREATION OF HUMAN BEEING IS A HOAX, AND SO ON.
AND AGAIN, IT WILL BE ALL FOR THE JEWS !
I AM MAD AT THAT, I AM DISGUSTED.
ALL THE BENEFIT OF EVERYTHING GO ALWAYS TO THIS FILTHY RACE !

HAIL SATAN !

HAIL SATAN

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yes, you are right Jaguartcat, but as I said, Anu ASKED these creation.
It is not completely fair to say "the reptilians created...". They did, of course, but under the command of Anu.
You know, it is like in an army. Who is responsible of the battle, the little soldier who obey or the general ?
Whatever the face of "god", whatever the face of jehova or who you want, as soon as they were asked by Anu, he is completely engaged in this horrible tragedy.

It is for me the true reason why our gods lost the battle.
ENKI WAS BETRAYED BY HIS OWN FATHER !
I am deeply disgusted.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

As I understand it, Anu is the father of Satan. And he is very much an enemy of Satan and, hence, us as well.

He is not Yahweh however; that particular "entity" is a grey alien composite, created/manipulated by reptilians and enemy nordics. When various western occultists asked to see "Yahweh", "Jehovah" (or other names this thing goes by) they were shown a grey.

The fictitious nazarene and his supposed "mother", of course, are just thoughtforms -- very powerful ones, to be sure, because they have been "fed" for so long -- but along with many others, thoughtforms nonetheless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Obviously, the first post I send to Hecatemother about anu is "missed" .
Yahoo again ?
I can't believe it. I hope my first answer will appear soon, it will be more logical to understand what I mean to read the first answer and then read the answers 2 and 3. Especially with my pidgin english.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avemerodak" <avemerodak@... wrote:

OH,and Hecatemother, I quoted HP Vovim.
Then He said the truth. Anu created the jew through the reptilians, then yes, again, He can be jehovah, yahveh and everything;
HE IS THE COMMANDER, THE INSTIGATOR OF THIS TRAGIC STORY.
As HP Maxine says always : the responsability to the responsible.
THE CREATOR IS RESPONSIBLE OF HIS CREATION.
ANU CREATES THE JEWS, HE ASKED TO THE DRACO TO CREATE THE JEWS, THEN HE IS REPONSIBLE OF ALL WHAT HAPPENED TO US, TO THE EARTH AND ESPECIALLY TO WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR GODS.
And all the knowledge destroyed, the civilisation down, and the enslavement of Humanity.
HAIL SATAN !
DEATH TO THE NASTY GODS !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

I agree, Vovin, the only thing, is, ANU did not JOIN the nasty one.
He ASKED THEM TO HELP HIM TO DESTROY NOT ONLY US BUT SATAN, TO PUT HIM DOWN IN A WAY OR ANOTHER ONE. in return to the destruction of humanity, he promises the earth to the reptiles who has already destroyed their own planet ! They destroy everything everywhere they go.
And after all what you said, you don't capitalize him as enemy of the humanity ?
Well, what is the sense of "capitalize", then ? perhaps the translation in french is wrong. That's can happened.
For me Vovin, ANU is disgusting because he ASKED TO THE REPTILIES TO CREATE THE JEWS AND FOR ME IT IS ENOUGH TO SEE HIM AS A TERRIBLE ENEMY.
AND THEN, BETRAY HIS OWN SON... and what a son, so BEAUTIFUL, SO NOBLE, BRAVE and so on.

You know, a brother said, a moment ago here, that there were no crimes on Orion because when we reach a certain level of consciousness, there are things we don't do. He is right but FOR OUR GODS ONLY. And I hope, US, tomorrow.
Anu was/is powerful, he has psychics and occult powers, more than us at least, and what ? He DID THE WRONG CHOICE. HE CHOOSES TO FIGHT THE LIFE.
BECAUSE SATAN IS THE LIFE. WHERE IS HERE IN THIS CHOICE TO BE "FRIEND" WITH THE REPTILES THE CONCIOUSNESS ? It is scaring in a way to think that you can have powers and no consciousness.
Anu did not want to enslave the earth only but all the solar system. This "man" became mad. He was already very fanciful in the lost book, and look, in the lost book, he already DISPOSSESSED ENKI FROM THE COMMAND OF THE EARTH ! AND HE SAID, YES, OK, SEND THE NUCLEAR BOMB ON THE BABYLON, AND WAS ENOUGH HYPOCRIT TO SAY "SPARE THE PEOPLE". How is it possible to spare the people who receive a nuclear bomb on the head, and the radiations ?

And you are right, Vovin to write "father" and not father. He did not diserve any more this word and in plus, ENKI WAS ALWAYS MORE THAN ALL HIS FAMILY. SO FAR.
For concluding that, I just add this : Anu is a very important part of the story, it is because of him if today we are enslaved. The jews are HIS creation. He is jehova, this thoughform is all him. I don't want to repeat it here like a parrot, but... he asked to create jehova/yahvé ? He did it himself ? Who cares ? HE IS THE INSTIGATOR OF THE DISASTER.
And then, as soon he betrayed Satan he is my enemy forever and I WILL NEVER SAY TO HIM : "WELCOME, I understand you, how are you, yes, poor baby, you were afraid, for sure". And of course, Vovin, I don't think you will tell that, it is just an example.
Few people e-mailed me, on my youtube channel and told me : nobody except you talk so strongly about Anu perhaps it is because now Satan forgave Anu and there are now in peace together ?
NO !!!!!!! That is very serious. I can't think even a second Satan can forgive anu even if he is his "father".
JEWS INFESTED THE EARTH, CIVILISATION DOWN, KNOWLEDGE DISTROYED, ENSLAVEMENT, BLACK PEOPLE DESTROYED AND ENSLAVED, NATIVE AMERICAN DESTROYED, 40 MILLIONS INNOCENT PEOPLE DEAD BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT OF STALINE AND SO ON, AND SO ON...
JUST THINK : WHO ASK TO CREATE THE JEWS ?
ANU.
ANU MUST PAY FOR THAT FOR ALL HIS "IMMORTAL" ETERNITY.

HAIL SATAN !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

This "anu" [**I WON'T CAPITALIZE THE ENEMY OF HUMANITY**] is the reason of this war against Humanity. Satan and Enlil were "ordered" to not create Humanity and destroy the Human race after the mining project was over .

Satan and His Nordics due to spiritual Advancement and because Satan reached Godhead first than any other being realized that they should create and spread Godhead for the Universe to evolve into something greater.

They created Us through genetic engineering in their spaceships and evolved Us from ape like species to MILLIONS of years forward in the timeline . The chicken unspiritual "gods" were afraid because their most powerful Nordics who were spiritually aware started teaching humanity and their weak ego was beaten up badly. Rivalries between the Gods and their denial for Godhead limited their awareness , and the foolish idea of wanting to enslave anyone consumed them.

Gradually, Humanity was taught about the secrets of the Soul and Satan "blew" the "breath of life" to Humanity and His very own perfect DNA which manifests in the 4th Dimension as the Kundalini Serpent. The other "gods" seeing our rapid evolution and how we were slowly threatening their unspiritual existance declared war towards Humanity and tried to backstab Satan . His physical "father" , "anu" was the first one to betray Satan and Enlil and joined the enemy reptillians and greys which shared the same "international universal communist scheme and universal enslavement".

The "anu" guys betrayed their own kind and their own brother's creations for their foolish selfishness. They joined the reptiles who are at the lower spiritual level . They don't have Souls or light bodies as we know them , they have only BRAINS . Most of these species are unemotional and they are our natural rivals in the creational chain . Our "perceptions" are conflicting . This guy "anu" betrayed His own kind , took the weak betrayer nordics with him and declared war to Satan and His creation because of simple jealousy .

My advice is just let the Kundalini teach You the Truth . Also "anu's" quote and the "reason" of declaring was because he wanted a "Soulless race to serve him eternally on earth."

**THE WAR HAS BEEN WON.**

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

I say this question appears too often and there are way too many debates about this celestial body. Too many hypotheses and 'I believe's'.

Well, fuck it - be it a 10th member of our Solar System, a planet in the 4th dimension or a kike concept - For Hell's sake (and ALL OF HUMAN RACE), The Battle RAGES HERE, on EARTH!!

Even IF the object, 3-5 times the size of Our Father's Planet, enters the Solar system, it is up to our evolution HOW we will survive, IF we will survive - DAMN, we are Fighters, we wage war for THIS planet, not for something 'distant' (many meanings).

Sure, some may call it an ignorant attitude - call me this way. But I know for 100% what I'm saying, and SURPRISE! I'm not as much evolved as I would want to be - BUT I'm fighting!

Each day a struggle, a war with our own weaknesses and the hostile forces.

Siguard Draconis.

DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH

yeah like to work for him forever then worship him giving him power and Enki saw we were more than that, but his dad didnt care what his son made or thought and only was concerened about us humans comming advanced as him and he did not like this because he wants all power and control and we could be a threat to that. Basically he is a dictater who wants to control everyone and if he cannot he wants you dead.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

This "anu" [**I WON'T CAPITALIZE THE ENEMY OF HUMANITY**] is the reason of this war against Humanity. Satan and Enlil were "ordered" to not create Humanity and destroy the Human race after the mining project was over .

Satan and His Nordics due to spiritual Advancement and because Satan reached Godhead first than any other being realized that they should create and spread Godhead for the Universe to evolve into something greater.

They created Us through genetic engineering in their spaceships and evolved Us from ape like species to MILLIONS of years forward in the timeline . The chicken unspiritual "gods" were afraid because their most powerful Nordics who were spiritually aware started teaching humanity and their weak ego was beaten up badly. Rivalries between the Gods and their denial for Godhead limited their awareness , and the foolish idea of wanting to enslave anyone consumed them.

Gradually, Humanity was taught about the secrets of the Soul and Satan "blew" the "breath of life" to Humanity and His very own perfect DNA which manifests in the 4th Dimension as the Kundalini Serpent. The other "gods" seeing our rapid evolution and how we were slowly threatening their unspiritual existance declared war towards Humanity and tried to backstab Satan . His physical "father" , "anu" was the first one to betray Satan and Enlil and joined the enemy reptillians and greys which shared the same "international universal communist scheme and universal enslavement".

The "anu" guys betrayed their own kind and their own brother's creations for their foolish selfishness. They joined the reptiles who are at the lower spiritual level . They don't have Souls or light bodies as we know them , they have only BRAINS . Most of these species are unemotional and they are our natural rivals in the creational chain . Our "perceptions" are conflicting . This guy "anu" betrayed His own kind , took the weak betrayer nordics with him and declared war to Satan and His creation because of simple jealousy .

My advice is just let the Kundalini teach You the Truth . Also "anu's" quote and the "reason" of declaring was because he wanted a "Soulless race to serve him eternally on earth."

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Thanks for that Vovin. I wrote a long ass post about this a little over a year ago I guess. Maybe I'll try to dig it up.

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

By the way to clear this out once and for all "jehova" is a mass thoughtform which all psychic energy from xianity goes . This thoughform obeys to "anu" and was "anu's" fail try to duplicate Satan [Enki] which was the most powerful of his sons as well as Bael [Enlil]. This is why the similiarities and stealings were from the bible - all stolen attributes of Satan . This thoughtform was to materialize into a jew named "jesus" but due to the very complex programming and all these different energies and prayers and emotions fed into it , it became a literal monster - a monster godform with the nastiest energy in this world so to say.

Its not "anu" , its the storage place where the enemy feeds from and guides the energies of humanity's souls . They use Humanity's energy from the souls because its the ONLY way to defeat Satan , through HIMSELF . The enemy countless times has abducted people to "harness" their Kundalini Serpent's power and create a reptilian Hybrid with this power . They have and will forever fail because the Kundalini can only be activated through Satan's Divine . They use Satan's creation , His own self , against Him - if there is the slightest possibility of getting him down [there is none] its through his own creation . Dirty games.

Thank you Vovin, your words ALWAYS inspire me to action!! And to HAILS TO OUR FATHER!!!!!

HAIL SATAN

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Thanks for answering my question Avemerodak.

Satan himself assured me, in my astral temple, that WE HAVE ALREADY WON THE WAR.

But that is there, in their dimension of time, I mean to point out.

Here we can still fight!!!

I have asked Satan to SHOW ME, TELL ME HIMSELF that ALL JEWISH PEOPLE are the enemies of Satan.

He told me to...."Look with your own eyes.."

AVE SATANAS

He ASKED THEM TO HELP HIM TO DESTROY NOT ONLY US BUT SATAN, TO PUT HIM DOWN IN A WAY OR ANOTHER ONE. in return to the destruction of humanity, he promises the earth to the reptiles who has already destroyed their own planet ! They destroy everything everywhere they go.
And after all what you said, you don't capitalize him as enemy of the humanity ?
Well, what is the sense of "capitalize", then ? perhaps the translation in french is wrong. That's can happened.
For me Vovin, ANU is disgusting because he ASKED TO THE REPTILIES TO CREATE THE JEWS AND FOR ME IT IS ENOUGH TO SEE HIM AS A TERRIBLE ENEMY.
AND THEN, BETRAY HIS OWN SON... and what a son, so BEAUTIFUL, SO NOBLE, BRAVE and so on.

You know, a brother said, a moment ago here, that there were no crimes on Orion because when we reach a certain level of consciousness, there are things we don't do. He is right but FOR OUR GODS ONLY. And I hope, US, tomorrow.
Anu was/is powerful, he has psychics and occult powers, more than us at least, and what ? He DID THE WRONG CHOICE. HE CHOOSES TO FIGHT THE LIFE.
BECAUSE SATAN IS THE LIFE. WHERE IS HERE IN THIS CHOICE TO BE "FRIEND" WITH THE REPTILES THE CONCIOUSNESS ? It is scaring in a way to think that you can have powers and no consciousness.
Anu did not want to enslave the earth only but all the solar system. This "man" became mad. He was already very fanciful in the lost book, and look, in the lost book, he already DISPOSSESSED ENKI FROM THE COMMAND OF THE EARTH ! AND HE SAID, YES, OK, SEND THE NUCLEAR BOMB ON THE BABYLON, AND WAS ENOUGH HYPOCRIT TO SAY "SPARE THE PEOPLE". How is it possible to spare the people who receive a nuclear bomb on the head, and the radiations ?

And you are right, Vovin to write "father" and not father. He did not diserve any more this word and in plus, ENKI WAS ALWAYS MORE THAN ALL HIS FAMILY. SO FAR.
For concluding that, I just add this : Anu is a very important part of the story, it is because of him if today we are enslaved. The jews are HIS creation. He is jehova, this thoughform is all him. I don't want to repeat it here like a parrot, but... he asked to create jehova/yahvé ? He did it himself ? Who cares ? HE IS THE INSTIGATOR OF THE DISASTER.
And then, as soon he betrayed Satan he is my enemy forever and I WILL NEVER SAY TO HIM : "WELCOME, I understand you, how are you, yes, poor baby, you were afraid, for sure". And of course, Vovin, I don't think you will tell that, it is just an example.
Few people e-mailed me, on my youtube channel and told me : nobody except you talk so strongly about Anu perhaps it is because now Satan forgave Anu and there are now in peace together ?
NO !!!!!!! That is very serious. I can't think even a second Satan can forgive anu even if he is his "father".
JEWS INFESTED THE EARTH, CIVILISATION DOWN, KNOWLEDGE DISTROYED, ENSLAVEMENT, BLACK PEOPLE DESTROYED AND ENSLAVED, NATIVE AMERICAN DESTROYED, 40 MILLIONS INNOCENT PEOPLE DEAD BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT OF STALINE AND SO ON, AND SO ON...
ANU.

HAIL SATAN !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

When the people will understand in the world that all this horrible things happened to us is at the end the conflict between Anu and Satan, everything will become clear. Yes, Jehova is under the control of anu. But if Anu was able to do all what he did, it it :
1 - he knew his son, his way to think and be and for this reason, it was quite "easy" to betray him and used his creation (us) against Him.
2 - read the lost book with that in mind and all the keys are in it, written by a jew or not, there are a lot true things in it. Anu was always jealous of Enki. D'ont forget the emasculation of anu by alalu, there is here an important sense to understand and look at the three religion and the bouddhisme : abstinence, pleasure is dirty...
3 - Anu asked to the reptilians to create the jews, and for me, the general is responsible of his army. Anu commands jehova, yahvé, jesus, bouddha and so on, all together they are all in a way or another one tools against us, weapons of massive destruction of the gentiles.
4 - the jews are machine to kill us. They were created for this only goal. Jacques attali, a jew sionist french says clearly that ONLY THE JEWS ARE HUMANS BEINGS.
It is funny and in the same time very serious.
5 - Anu fights against the life herself trying to destroy us, because for me, Satan was "commissioned" (i don't know if it is the good word) by the life to create a new race, us. He is the life, now, for me.
6 - in a way or another one, thoughtform, vortex, place to use the souls and so on, all this tragedy came from a bad god, jealous of his very son, jealous of his capacity to create beautiful civilisation and so on.
THROUGH US, ANU TRIED TO HARM SATAN, TO MAKE HIM SUFFER.
It is enough, just this 6e point, to hate him and fight him up to his end.

By the way, so to speak, as Enki has already win the war in his space-time, where is Anu now ? Dead ? In jail ? Still free and doing all the bad he can ? Unfortunately, I think the 3rd one is true.

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

By the way to clear this out once and for all "jehova" is a mass thoughtform which all psychic energy from xianity goes . This thoughform obeys to "anu" and was "anu's" fail try to duplicate Satan [Enki] which was the most powerful of his sons as well as Bael [Enlil]. This is why the similiarities and stealings were from the bible - all stolen attributes of Satan . This thoughtform was to materialize into a jew named "jesus" but due to the very complex programming and all these different energies and prayers and emotions fed into it , it became a literal monster - a monster godform with the nastiest energy in this world so to say.

Its not "anu" , its the storage place where the enemy feeds from and guides the energies of humanity's souls . They use Humanity's energy from the souls because its the ONLY way to defeat Satan , through HIMSELF . The enemy countless times has abducted people to "harness" their Kundalini Serpent's power and create a reptilian Hybrid with this power . They have and will forever fail because the Kundalini can only be activated through Satan's Divine . They use Satan's creation , His own self , against Him - if there is the slightest possibility of getting him down [there is none] its through his own creation . Dirty games.

TO VOVIN :
What do you mean : "the Kundalini can only be activated through Satan's Divine", then what 's about the yogis for example ? That's means through a consistent yoga, anybody can raise the snake even without the consciousness of Satan ?
I am sure there are powerful people (humans) who work with the enemy and raised their kundalini. Again energetic manipulation of the nasty gods ?
I do thank you for your answer.
Hail Satan !

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

you are very much welcome, darrklady13 and thank your for your answer too !
hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Thanks for answering my question Avemerodak.

Satan himself assured me, in my astral temple, that WE HAVE ALREADY WON THE WAR.

But that is there, in their dimension of time, I mean to point out.

Here we can still fight!!!

I have asked Satan to SHOW ME, TELL ME HIMSELF that ALL JEWISH PEOPLE are the enemies of Satan.

He told me to...."Look with your own eyes.."

AVE SATANAS

ANU.

HAIL SATAN !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

MESSAGE 23855

Regards,
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Clistheret-sama!

HAIL SATAN!!!

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

????say what

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

I say this question appears too often and there are way too many debates about this celestial body. Too many hypotheses and 'I believe's'.

Well, fuck it - be it a 10th member of our Solar System, a planet in the 4th dimension or a kike concept - For Hell's sake (and ALL OF HUMAN RACE), The Battle RAGES HERE, on EARTH!!

Even IF the object, 3-5 times the size of Our Father's Planet, enters the Solar system, it is up to our evolution HOW we will survive, IF we will survive - DAMN, we are Fighters, we wage war for THIS planet, not for something 'distant' (many meanings).

Sure, some may call it an ignorant attitude - call me this way. But I know for 100% what I'm saying, and SURPRISE! I'm not as much evolved as I would want to be - BUT I'm fighting!

Siguard Draconis.

TO VOVIN :
What do you mean : "the Kundalini can only be activated through Satan's Divine", then what 's about the yogis for example ? That's means through a consistent yoga, anybody can raise the snake even without the consciousness of Satan ?
I am sure there are powerful people (humans) who work with the enemy and raised their kundalini. Again energetic manipulation of the nasty gods ?
Hail Satan !

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

''The point of this sermon is through Satan, we can make much more and unheard of rapid progress in our meditations and in raising our serpent. Most yoga texts and related meditation texts will relate that through hard work, consistent meditation [over an hour a day minimum] and advanced hatha yoga practice, a non-Satanist just might be able to raise their serpent after a period of 22 years. Most of these involved secluding one's self in what is known as an 'ashram,' denying normal sex, suppressing orgasm, adherence to a strict vegan [no meat, no dairy, no eggs or any animal products] diet and all sorts of other restrictions. '' i still doubt that those who are without can rise their kundalini.maybe they can rise the kundalini energy sometime but still doubt that they can rise the serpent.

Satan's children's marches on!Hail our true father n the gods of duat. 83 death to the kikes!

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:15 PDT waynexander@... wrote:

????say what

Siguard Draconis.

The only reason there is a "debate" on the subject is too many people are not checking deep enough into sitjewchins claims and thus this kosher misinfo has to be adressed all the time.  It's a vicious lie that contains an enemy victory within it, if not exposed.   As for Siguard's rant on the absolute glory of cognitive dissonance[which ihe is probably experencing due to frustration on the topic it's a common reaction] is all very moving, but nobody every won a struggle by basing their thinking off phoney intelligence put there by the enemy trap them and lead them to defeat.
Be as wise as a Serpent  in all things.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, June 29, 2011 5:14:20 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Nibiry vel. Re: bounding our Gods

Satan's children's marches on!Hail our true father n the gods of duat. 83 death to the kikes!

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:15 PDT waynexander@... wrote:

????say what

Siguard Draconis.

Thank you for your answer, Vovin. Then, I agree with you.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@... wrote:

TO VOVIN :
Hail Satan !

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

''The point of this sermon is through Satan, we can make much more and unheard of rapid progress in our meditations and in raising our serpent. Most yoga texts and related meditation texts will relate that through hard work, consistent meditation [over an hour a day minimum] and advanced hatha yoga practice, a non-Satanist just might be able to raise their serpent after a period of 22 years. Most of these involved secluding one's self in what is known as an 'ashram,' denying normal sex, suppressing orgasm, adherence to a strict vegan [no meat, no dairy, no eggs or any animal products] diet and all sorts of other restrictions. '' i still doubt that those who are without can rise their kundalini.maybe they can rise the kundalini energy sometime but still doubt that they can rise the serpent.

Whereas we are curious where Our Gods come from, which is always a debate, since people one the one hand support the 10th planet idea, and on the other hand say that there is no 10th planet (and we weren't be here as a consequence...). The point is, however, we need to expose the enemy that is HERE and NOW. Ultimate Victory will not come by itself, though we are the victors.

Siguard Draconis.

????say what

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Thats why i said hells army marches on,instead of wasting our time on who who is right n who wrong,shouldnt we focus ON WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT?

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 01:49 PDT siguarddraconis wrote:

Whereas we are curious where Our Gods come from, which is always a debate, since people one the one hand support the 10th planet idea, and on the other hand say that there is no 10th planet (and we weren't be here as a consequence...). The point is, however, we need to expose the enemy that is HERE and NOW. Ultimate Victory will not come by itself, though we are the victors.

Siguard Draconis.

????say what

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Avemerodak,This is just from my observation from those I have come across with Risen Serpents in the city where I live.One of them was a Caucasian woman, a Gentile, who was between 20-30 years old and a Sikh (her head wrap and her clothing.) The nasty energy that surrounded her were of angels and greys.She goes to the same university I go to. I saw her, saw the size, brightness and clarity of her aura, the shine in her eyes. And knew right away. However, she was surrounded by angels, and some came to harass me.
The next day, I see an older Indian man on the same train as I (East Indian, not Native American.) He was about 35-50 years old. The clarity of his soul, his aura was also very bright, and there was an openess to him that is apparent in those with Risen Serpents.Again, enemy spirits around him. 
Two days ago, in the occult shop where I buy my incense and candles, I saw a African Rastafarian man come in with his 5 year old daughter or niece (I don't know.) His aura was much bigger, stronger, brighter ( then the previous two ) my guess was that he was going through the process of the Initial Rising. He was about 40+. When I left the store and passed him, two angels came at me. Judging from his energy and the "feel" of him, he might have been a Shaman of sorts, or someone who is familiar with Voudon or Santeria. (The store I just left specialized in Santeria and Voudon supplies, tools, books, etc.)
I was looking into taking classes for kundalini yoga, to be a teacher, and looked at the website for my city. The teachers obviously have risen Serpents, but they are surrounded by enemy spirits. It's such a nasty, palpable, obvious kind of energy, that is unmistakable.
These people are WITHOUT, yet they have risen Serpents. But the enemy spirits surround them, and more then likely misleads them with false knowledge, to say the least.
Hope this may have helped a bit.
HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL.

Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:42:58 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bounding our Gods

TO VOVIN :
Hail Satan !

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

YOU HELP ME A LOT.
THANK YOU BROTHER TO SHARE THAT WITH ME !
HAIL SATAN !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@... wrote:

Avemerodak,
This is just from my observation from those I have come across with Risen Serpents in the city where I live.
One of them was a Caucasian woman, a Gentile, who was between 20-30 years old and a Sikh (her head wrap and her clothing.) The nasty energy that surrounded her were of angels and greys.
She goes to the same university I go to. I saw her, saw the size, brightness and clarity of her aura, the shine in her eyes. And knew right away. However, she was surrounded by angels, and some came to harass me.

The next day, I see an older Indian man on the same train as I (East Indian, not Native American.) He was about 35-50 years old. The clarity of his soul, his aura was also very bright, and there was an openess to him that is apparent in those with Risen Serpents.
Again, enemy spirits around him. 

Two days ago, in the occult shop where I buy my incense and candles, I saw a African Rastafarian man come in with his 5 year old daughter or niece (I don't know.) His aura was much bigger, stronger, brighter ( then the previous two ) my guess was that he was going through the process of the Initial Rising. He was about 40+. 
When I left the store and passed him, two angels came at me. Judging from his energy and the "feel" of him, he might have been a Shaman of sorts, or someone who is familiar with Voudon or Santeria. (The store I just left specialized in Santeria and Voudon supplies, tools, books, etc.)

I was looking into taking classes for kundalini yoga, to be a teacher, and looked at the website for my city. The teachers obviously have risen Serpents, but they are surrounded by enemy spirits. It's such a nasty, palpable, obvious kind of energy, that is unmistakable.

These people are WITHOUT, yet they have risen Serpents. But the enemy spirits surround them, and more then likely misleads them with false knowledge, to say the least.

TO VOVIN :
Hail Satan !

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

I don't want to sound rude but Ill probably will. Don't bring hindu lies to the groups . None of them has a "risen" Serpent , obviously You don't know what You're talking about and what REALLY a Risen serpent means . Its advisable then that You must refrain from pretending to know what You're talking about , unless You really do . What You said is even insulting to Satan . Would an outsider aweaken Satan's DNA ? And by the way only Satan can raise a Serpent . Now if someone has a decent energy flow , and their eyes shine , You label them as spiritual ?

Get facts before You say such things to the groups , You have been warned . And don't mistake My behavior for aggression, its simply because this post was all lies . I don't blame You , I blame imagination and misinformation concerning what the Serpent REALLY is . Don't keep spreading lies . No outsider has reached the True Rising , if You really communicate with Satan , ask him Yourself . And don't spread bullshit about how angels guard these people . All this post was cluelessness and lies . Don't mix hinduism with Satanism , and don't chew their lies .

"Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.  " - Satan , Al Jilwah.
-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:56 AM

Avemerodak,This is just from my observation from those I have come across with Risen Serpents in the city where I live.One of them was a Caucasian woman, a Gentile, who was between 20-30 years old and a Sikh (her head wrap and her clothing.) The nasty energy that surrounded her were of angels and greys.She goes to the same university I go to. I saw her, saw the size, brightness and clarity of her aura, the shine in her eyes. And knew right away. However, she was surrounded by angels, and some came to harass me.
The next day, I see an older Indian man on the same train as I (East Indian, not Native American.) He was about 35-50 years old. The clarity of his soul, his aura was also very bright, and there was an openess to him that is apparent in those with Risen Serpents.Again, enemy spirits around him. 
Two days ago, in the occult shop where I buy my incense and candles, I saw a African Rastafarian man come in with his 5 year old daughter or niece (I don't know.) His aura was much bigger, stronger, brighter ( then the previous two ) my guess was that he was going through the process of the Initial Rising. He was about 40+. When I left the store and passed him, two angels came at me. Judging from his energy and the "feel" of him, he might have been a Shaman of sorts, or someone who is familiar with Voudon or Santeria. (The store I just left specialized in Santeria and Voudon supplies, tools, books, etc.)

TO VOVIN :
Hail Satan !

waynexander@ wrote:

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back