Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

bounding our Gods

It's quite simple if they where risen and had the all knowing state  they would see though all the enemy lies and know the truth. Hence why the enemy has worked to remove all this knowledge for just that even killing millions. And not just build a legion of spooks  to bs them all.   They know such lies are impossible to push on  ascended Humans.   So this ash shadow is a fool, running a fools errand.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thu, June 30, 2011 1:06:35 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bounding our Gods

I don't want to sound rude but Ill probably will. Don't bring hindu lies to the groups . None of them has a "risen" Serpent , obviously You don't know what You're talking about and what REALLY a Risen serpent means . Its advisable then that You must refrain from pretending to know what You're talking about , unless You really do . What You said is even insulting to Satan . Would an outsider aweaken Satan's DNA ? And by the way only Satan can raise a Serpent . Now if someone has a decent energy flow , and their eyes shine , You label them as spiritual ?

Get facts before You say such things to the groups , You have been warned . And don't mistake My behavior for aggression, its simply because this post was all lies . I don't blame You , I blame imagination and misinformation concerning what the Serpent REALLY is . Don't keep spreading lies . No outsider has reached the True Rising , if You really communicate with Satan , ask him Yourself . And don't spread bullshit about how angels guard these people . All this post was cluelessness and lies . Don't mix hinduism with Satanism , and don't chew their lies .

"Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.  " - Satan , Al Jilwah.
-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:56 AM

Avemerodak, This is just from my observation from those I have come across with Risen Serpents in the city where I live. One of them was a Caucasian woman, a Gentile, who was between 20-30 years old and a Sikh (her head wrap and her clothing.) The nasty energy that surrounded her were of angels and greys. She goes to the same university I go to. I saw her, saw the size, brightness and clarity of her aura, the shine in her eyes. And knew right away. However, she was surrounded by angels, and some came to harass me.
The next day, I see an older Indian man on the same train as I (East Indian, not Native American.) He was about 35-50 years old. The clarity of his soul, his aura was also very bright, and there was an openess to him that is apparent in those with Risen Serpents. Again, enemy spirits around him. 
Two days ago, in the occult shop where I buy my incense and candles, I saw a African Rastafarian man come in with his 5 year old daughter or niece (I don't know.) His aura was much bigger, stronger, brighter ( then the previous two ) my guess was that he was going through the process of the Initial Rising. He was about 40+.  When I left the store and passed him, two angels came at me. Judging from his energy and the "feel" of him, he might have been a Shaman of sorts, or someone who is familiar with Voudon or Santeria. (The store I just left specialized in Santeria and Voudon supplies, tools, books, etc.)
I was looking into taking classes for kundalini yoga, to be a teacher, and looked at the website for my city. The teachers obviously have risen Serpents, but they are surrounded by enemy spirits. It's such a nasty, palpable, obvious kind of energy, that is unmistakable.
These people are WITHOUT, yet they have risen Serpents. But the enemy spirits surround them, and more then likely misleads them with false knowledge, to say the least.
Hope this may have helped a bit.
HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:42:58 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bounding our Gods

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avemerodak" <avemerodak@... wrote:

TO VOVIN :
What do you mean : "the Kundalini can only be activated through Satan's Divine", then what 's about the yogis for example ? That's means through a consistent yoga, anybody can raise the snake even without the consciousness of Satan ?
I am sure there are powerful people (humans) who work with the enemy and raised their kundalini. Again energetic manipulation of the nasty gods ?
I do thank you for your answer.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

They lost a spiritual war n got their kundalini knocked down,they were not by bound the wimpy magic some idiot jews,but other nordics,if i remember an old post on this correctly,try searching the old post.

On Fri Jun 24th, 2011 2:43 PM PDT waynexander@ wrote:

I did , that's how I found out about our Gods being bound. But it dosnt say who bound them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satan Semiazas <shaitantolead@ wrote:

read joyofsatan.com you will get the entire info about it.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:08 AM, waynexander@ <
waynexander@ wrote:

who did this as in what people? was it the kike?

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

HP- JOS Asian Satanist Group.
Official JOS Asian E-Group <http://www.666blacksun.com/E-Groups.html

Asian Satanists On
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asians-Sa ... 0485965337

By the way to clear this out once and for all "jehova" is a mass thoughtform which all psychic energy from xianity goes . This thoughform obeys to "anu" and was "anu's" fail try to duplicate Satan [Enki] which was the most powerful of his sons as well as Bael [Enlil]. This is why the similiarities and stealings were from the bible - all stolen attributes of Satan . This thoughtform was to materialize into a jew named "jesus" but due to the very complex programming and all these different energies and prayers and emotions fed into it , it became a literal monster - a monster godform with the nastiest energy in this world so to say.

Its not "anu" , its the storage place where the enemy feeds from and guides the energies of humanity's souls . They use Humanity's energy from the souls because its the ONLY way to defeat Satan , through HIMSELF . The enemy countless times has abducted people to "harness" their Kundalini Serpent's power and create a reptilian Hybrid with this power . They have and will forever fail because the Kundalini can only be activated through Satan's Divine . They use Satan's creation , His own self , against Him - if there is the slightest possibility of getting him down [there is none] its through his own creation . Dirty games.

''The point of this sermon is through Satan, we can make much more and unheard of rapid progress in our meditations and in raising our serpent. Most yoga texts and related meditation texts will relate that through hard work, consistent meditation [over an hour a day minimum] and advanced hatha yoga practice, a non-Satanist just might be able to raise their serpent after a period of 22 years. Most of these involved secluding one's self in what is known as an 'ashram,' denying normal sex, suppressing orgasm, adherence to a strict vegan [no meat, no dairy, no eggs or any animal products] diet and all sorts of other restrictions. '' i still doubt that those who are without can rise their kundalini.maybe they can rise the kundalini energy sometime but still doubt that they can rise the serpent.

HP Maxine wrote that among the jesuits there are several of them very powerful who can even levitate.
Then, it is possible to reach an incredible level of psychic powers without raising the Snake. Ok.
Now I understand why people who develop strong powers can be without consciousness.
Thank you Vovin.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dcvzx Dasfrswrd <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

I don't want to sound rude but Ill probably will. Don't bring hindu lies to the groups . None of them has a "risen" Serpent , obviously You don't know what You're talking about and what REALLY a Risen serpent means . Its advisable then that You must refrain from pretending to know what You're talking about , unless You really do . What You said is even insulting to Satan . Would an outsider aweaken Satan's DNA ? And by the way only Satan can raise a Serpent . Now if someone has a decent energy flow , and their eyes shine , You label them as spiritual ?

Get facts before You say such things to the groups , You have been warned . And don't mistake My behavior for aggression, its simply because this post was all lies . I don't blame You , I blame imagination and misinformation concerning what the Serpent REALLY is . Don't keep spreading lies . No outsider has reached the True Rising , if You really communicate with Satan , ask him Yourself . And don't spread bullshit about how angels guard these people . All this post was cluelessness and lies . Don't mix hinduism with Satanism , and don't chew their lies .

"Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are
without.  " - Satan , Al Jilwah.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:56 AM

Avemerodak,
This is just from my observation from those I have come across with Risen Serpents in the city where I live.
One of them was a Caucasian woman, a Gentile, who was between 20-30 years old and a Sikh (her head wrap and her clothing.) The nasty energy that surrounded her were of angels and greys.
She goes to the same university I go to. I saw her, saw the size, brightness and clarity of her aura, the shine in her eyes. And knew right away. However, she was surrounded by angels, and some came to harass me.

The next day, I see an older Indian man on the same train as I (East Indian, not Native American.) He was about 35-50 years old. The clarity of his soul, his aura was also very bright, and there was an openess to him that is apparent in those with Risen Serpents.
Again, enemy spirits around him. 

Two days ago, in the occult shop where I buy my incense and candles, I saw a African Rastafarian man come in with his 5 year old daughter or niece (I don't know.) His aura was much bigger, stronger, brighter ( then the previous two ) my guess was that he was going through the process of the Initial Rising. He was about 40+. 
When I left the store and passed him, two angels came at me. Judging from his energy and the "feel" of him, he might have been a Shaman of sorts, or someone who is familiar with Voudon or Santeria. (The store I just left specialized in Santeria and Voudon supplies, tools, books, etc.)

I was looking into taking classes for kundalini yoga, to be a teacher, and looked at the website for my city. The teachers obviously have risen Serpents, but they are surrounded by enemy spirits. It's such a nasty, palpable, obvious kind of energy, that is unmistakable.

These people are WITHOUT, yet they have risen Serpents. But the enemy spirits surround them, and more then likely misleads them with false knowledge, to say the least.

Hope this may have helped a bit.

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL.

Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:42:58 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: bounding our Gods

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avemerodak" <avemerodak@ wrote:

TO VOVIN :
What do you mean : "the Kundalini can only be activated through Satan's Divine", then what 's about the yogis for example ? That's means through a consistent yoga, anybody can raise the snake even without the consciousness of Satan ?
I am sure there are powerful people (humans) who work with the enemy and raised their kundalini. Again energetic manipulation of the nasty gods ?
I do thank you for your answer.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

They lost a spiritual war n got their kundalini knocked down,they were not by bound the wimpy magic some idiot jews,but other nordics,if i remember an old post on this correctly,try searching the old post.

On Fri Jun 24th, 2011 2:43 PM PDT waynexander@ wrote:

I did , that's how I found out about our Gods being bound. But it dosnt say who bound them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satan Semiazas <shaitantolead@ wrote:

read joyofsatan.com you will get the entire info about it.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:08 AM, waynexander@ <
waynexander@ wrote:

who did this as in what people? was it the kike?

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

HP- JOS Asian Satanist Group.
Official JOS Asian E-Group <http://www.666blacksun.com/E-Groups.html

Asian Satanists On
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asians-Sa ... 0485965337

By the way to clear this out once and for all "jehova" is a mass thoughtform which all psychic energy from xianity goes . This thoughform obeys to "anu" and was "anu's" fail try to duplicate Satan [Enki] which was the most powerful of his sons as well as Bael [Enlil]. This is why the similiarities and stealings were from the bible - all stolen attributes of Satan . This thoughtform was to materialize into a jew named "jesus" but due to the very complex programming and all these different energies and prayers and emotions fed into it , it became a literal monster - a monster godform with the nastiest energy in this world so to say.

Its not "anu" , its the storage place where the enemy feeds from and guides the energies of humanity's souls . They use Humanity's energy from the souls because its the ONLY way to defeat Satan , through HIMSELF . The enemy countless times has abducted people to "harness" their Kundalini Serpent's power and create a reptilian Hybrid with this power . They have and will forever fail because the Kundalini can only be activated through Satan's Divine . They use Satan's creation , His own self , against Him - if there is the slightest possibility of getting him down [there is none] its through his own creation . Dirty games.

''The point of this sermon is through Satan, we can make much more and unheard of rapid progress in our meditations and in raising our serpent. Most yoga texts and related meditation texts will relate that through hard work, consistent meditation [over an hour a day minimum] and advanced hatha yoga practice, a non-Satanist just might be able to raise their serpent after a period of 22 years. Most of these involved secluding one's self in what is known as an 'ashram,' denying normal sex, suppressing orgasm, adherence to a strict vegan [no meat, no dairy, no eggs or any animal products] diet and all sorts of other restrictions. '' i still doubt that those who are without can rise their kundalini.maybe they can rise the kundalini energy sometime but still doubt that they can rise the serpent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back