Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Blue Satanic Fire, God Rituals, and Cleaning Aura

Spiritualist Human

Hello, I have some questions:

1- Does blue fire clean negative energy?
2- After working with negative energy or after aura cleaning meditations shall I clean my house with blue fire?
3- After god rituals, shall I clean myself and my house?
4- Before god rituals shall I raise my energy with 666 Meditation and SATANAS Meditation?
5- Shall I vibrate or just read these while doing God Rituals:

Andramalekh x10
Andrealphos x10
Alfios x10

"SATANAS AENAOS"

I only read them and skip. Is it wrong or what? Please could you answer all of my questions guys? Thanks to all of you.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
You must Do Vibrate.

Hello 👋🏻
1- Yes, I use it to clean and empower my tools, especially tarots.
2- After working with negative energies you should, but it depends, it's not always necessary. blue fire it's not an obligation, I do clean my house (energetically speaking) periodically with fumigation and/or white-gold energy. You should choose the method that fits you best.
3-If not energetically clean, you should purificate yourself and the room you will practice the God Ritual before the ritual, out of respect. There is no need to do it after IMO.
4- It's preferable to raise your energies for a better connection and flow.
5- Vibrate the names

I noticed you posted a few questions on this subforum. This subforum is exclusively for anonymous questions submitted through ask-satan.net . Please, be respectful and post in one of the other subforums instead.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back