Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black Magic ~ Absorb and Drain

FuckYu_666

Over the dying body of a reptilian, ready to bash
Website
www.satanisgod.org
I will start by saying that I see psychic vampirism for what it is, which is a form of black magic.

Reading the descriptions I saw that Uruz serves to direct the energies and Ingwaz can imagine the energies and convert them.
But I don't really know what the ideal conbination of runes is for this job.

What I have in mind is to program my aura to absorb all of X's life force until X dies.
On this point I have a question:
By absorbing X's life force, is it possible that his energies will contaminate me?
If so, I was thinking of using quartz or Ingwaz rune (which has the property of absorbing), so that X's energies remain stored there.
So I'm going to program the stone to absorb X's life energy.

The work would be like this:

Vibrate X runes X times (number of what planet?):
Affirmation 9 times:

"My aura (or stone) continuously and constantly absorbs X's life energy draining he/she constantly until he/she die, in the healthiest and most positive way for me "

Colour to use:
???
Duration:
40 days ?

I appreciate any kind of advice or suggestion for this work, needless to say I will use ethics.

The positive energy from X, and in this way the vital one will be absorbed and the others, without the bad ones , which will remain and help in his death.

FuckYu_666 said:
I will start by saying that I see psychic vampirism for what it is, which is a form of black magic.

Reading the descriptions I saw that Uruz serves to direct the energies and Ingwaz can imagine the energies and convert them.

What I have in mind is to program my aura to absorb all of X's life force until X dies.
By absorbing X's life force, is it possible that his energies will contaminate me?
If so, I was thinking of using quartz or Ingwaz rune (which has the property of absorbing), so that X's energies remain stored there.

Affirmation 9 times:

"My aura (or stone) continuously and constantly absorbs X's life energy draining he/she constantly until he/she die, in the healthiest and most positive way for me "

Colour to use:
???
Duration:
40 days ?

I appreciate any kind of advice or suggestion for this work, needless to say I will use ethics.

Better use a tree bigger energy safeability, you would have to clean the energy so you can use it safely.

OpenMind2 said:
The positive energy from X, and in this way the vital one will be absorbed and the others, without the bad ones , which will remain and help in his death.
Thanks for the advice

Fuchs said:
Better use a tree bigger energy safeability, you would have to clean the energy so you can use it safely.
Perhaps it is more comfortable to absorb only the positive energies of X, as suggested by OpenMind2.
What exactly do you mean by "tree"?

(a bit off topic)
What I was thinking is that black magic is the weapon of the Satanist, with the knowledge provided in JoS we have the possibility to create infinite combinations for any purpose.
Might as well expand the arsenal, right?
I'll probably make more posts in the future about works that seem interesting or possibly useful.
In these posts I won't cover the topic of ethics, although it is something to be respected in these works.

OpenMind2 said:

Still can influence you emotionaly, because even the positive energy is not neutral like pure energy like sun energy.

FuckYu_666 said:

Affirmation 9 times:

Colour to use:
???
Duration:
40 days ?

I can just tell you this from my own experience.
When you want to seriously drain someone, you need to be able to do this consciously, you need to detect their energy and consciously draw energy out of them.
At first it might be very easy, and after a while it gets harder and harder, just like it gets harder and harder to squeeze tooth paste out of the container, once it gets too empty. (What an example smh)
This signifies you are successful, along with receiving an energy boost, you Aura might start to radiate strongly.

This is a form of directing and invoking energy, as with everything you need to be able to feel it „physically“, and you must really feel that you are absorbing considerable amounts of energy. When I absorb/draw energy through my legs for example, my body physically reacts by twitching muscles, which indicates an increased level of bioelectricity. (This doesn‘t happen to many people tho, but you must feel the energy)

In my opinion drawing and directing energy are a very important part of spiritual alchemy, as you have many circuits in your body/soul that need to be worked on.

This form of occult practice is very parasitic tho and should be considered as black magick, and actually I would advise against it, as I have no clue what this does to the operator after an extended period of time.

As a spiritual Satanist, you are free to delve into any and all occult practices, however, responsible to the responsible applies here as well, so don’t do stupid things, be aware and have a set of morals straight.

NinRick said:
FuckYu_666 said:

Affirmation 9 times:

Colour to use:
???
Duration:
40 days ?

When you want to seriously drain someone, you need to be able to do this consciously, you need to detect their energy and consciously draw energy out of them.
At first it might be very easy, and after a while it gets harder and harder, just like it gets harder and harder to squeeze tooth paste out of the container, once it gets too empty. (What an example smh)
This signifies you are successful, along with receiving an energy boost, you Aura might start to radiate strongly.

This is a form of directing and invoking energy, as with everything you need to be able to feel it „physically“, and you must really feel that you are absorbing considerable amounts of energy. When I absorb/draw energy through my legs for example, my body physically reacts by twitching muscles, which indicates an increased level of bioelectricity. (This doesn‘t happen to many people tho, but you must feel the energy)

In my opinion drawing and directing energy are a very important part of spiritual alchemy, as you have many circuits in your body/soul that need to be worked on.

This form of occult practice is very parasitic tho and should be considered as black magick, and actually I would advise against it, as I have no clue what this does to the operator after an extended period of time.

As a spiritual Satanist, you are free to delve into any and all occult practices, however, responsible to the responsible applies here as well, so don’t do stupid things, be aware and have a set of morals straight.
Thanks for the advice, the only doubt is about the runes to be used and the numbers.
I have a couple of people who really deserve this fate, in any case their time will come later, in any case I will be guided on ethics by my partner and then I will see.

NinRick said:
FuckYu_666 said:

Affirmation 9 times:

Colour to use:
???
Duration:
40 days ?

Did you clean the energy before intaking somehow it?

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:
FuckYu_666 said:

Affirmation 9 times:

Colour to use:
???
Duration:
40 days ?

Did you clean the energy before intaking somehow it?

I did not, no.
But with what I did, I am sure their energies turned to certain types but I am not too sure about that.

You will pollute yourself tremendously with this method. I have submitted an extensive post on psychic vampirism that should be popping up anytime soon.

Do not use your aura to drain people, this is incredibly sloppy and will pollute you immensely, any form of subconscious draining is very sloppy and dirty in nature.

Solaris Serpent said:
So is vampirism okay so long as it's against the enemy or those who have done it to you?
It is a form of black magic and as such should be used with ethics and common sense.
Certainly there are better methods and also better forms of black magic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back