Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black candles at Wal-Mart

Pamela

To my fellow Spiritual Satanists Wal-Mart sells black votive and tea light candles for 1.00 each. Just thought i'd let everyone know.

Hail Satan!
Hail All the TRUE GODS OF DUAT!

Thanks for the tip, I can't find any black candles here that don't smell like burnt plastic. Never thought to check walmart.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

To my fellow Spiritual Satanists Wal-Mart sells black votive and tea light candles for 1.00 each. Just thought i'd let everyone know.

Hail Satan!

Not trying to one up you or nothing but you can get 72 black votives for like $18 from this company called Quick Candles you can go through Amazon. They actually do arrive pretty quick too. They also sell black pillars of different sizes. Thanks for the Wal-Mart tip though too.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Its a seasonal thing to Happy Harry's (walagreens) sells 5 black viotives for $2 so I can get 15 for 6 bucks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Thanks for the tip, I can't find any black candles here that don't smell like burnt plastic. Never thought to check walmart.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Nice! I have to buy mine at Hobby Lobby which is a surprisingly xian store  :/
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 8:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Black candles at Wal-Mart

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

the local hobby lobby sells black candles the tapers that are .99 cents are black throu[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 8:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Black candles at Wal-Mart

Not trying to one up you or nothing but you can get 72 black votives for like $18 from this company called Quick Candles you can go through Amazon. They actually do arrive pretty quick too. They also sell black pillars of different sizes. Thanks for the Wal-Mart tip though too.
Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

..Hail Satan!! Thanks for the heads up, Pamela. there is a walmart right down the road from me and i am on my last black candle. i know i always get answers when i come on this group-lol.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back