Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Birth Chances

Sael Jasmua

What are your thoughts on this?

A non Jewish man marries a Jewish woman and has children.

Do these children automatically have no chance of redemption, due to partial Jewish blood? Or can they save themselves if they realise what the truth is?

By Jewish law, they are jews because of their Jewish mother. Half jews usually have an inner conflict over their nature, however once a jew always a jew. That's just the reality of it.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr
<hr>From: Sael Jasmua
Sent: 6/19/2013 7:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Birth Chances

Do these children automatically have no chance of redemption, due to partial Jewish blood? Or can they save themselves if they realise what the truth is?

I've read this question before on the other groups.
No, the children have reptilian in them. This is an act of racial genocide. They are infiltrators with reptilian souls.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

They're part Jew. It's a shame that a gentile would corrupt their blood like that, but the fact that they have some gentile blood wouldn't override the fact that they're Jews. At least I wouldn't think it would. I've never put much thought into a question like this, so perhaps my answer is incorrect but I figured I'd give you my answer nonetheless. 
Hail Satan!
On Jun 18, 2013, at 7:07 PM, Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

a gentile marries a jew. the children are jews, doesn't matter how much gentile blood they have. they have a jewish descendent? they are jews.

that gentile man or woman would be a traitor of the human specie and their own race in my eyes.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ranger <rangerdesrosiers@... wrote:

They're part Jew. It's a shame that a gentile would corrupt their blood like that, but the fact that they have some gentile blood wouldn't override the fact that they're Jews. At least I wouldn't think it would. I've never put much thought into a question like this, so perhaps my answer is incorrect but I figured I'd give you my answer nonetheless.

Hail Satan!

On Jun 18, 2013, at 7:07 PM, Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back