Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Biden drops out; Trump now the oldest nominee in US history

FancyMancy

Ag18rv5.png

The day a candidate comes forward and says they don't care about Israel at all, I'll consider them credible.
Considering "they", whoever it was, tried to kill Trump means he's pissed off one side of the villains, but whose side is Trump on? Has anyone asked Satan or any of the Gods regarding this?

After an old enough age, "Age is just a number." I mean even if their bodies are a similar age, you can see their minds and bodies are of extremely different quality. Biden's body and mind are nearly like a corpse. And comparatively, Trump is in great condition both mentally and physically. He isn't perfectly healthy, but he is pretty good. He gets a lot of exercise playing golf every day.

Trump is better than the two possible candidates of the democratic party Kamala Harris and Michelle Obama

Yes, but is he on humanity's side? Who is he really working for?
He's still a Zionist, his VP is a Zionist, and one of his closest guys (Kushner) is a Zionist. His daughter married an Orthodox Jew and converted herself. Trump also had a Kabbalah teacher. Trump went and paid his respects on the Jewish Temple Wall. He might just be a rogue, run of the mill American rather than a Deep State stooge, which makes him better, but I have to wonder if he's just one puppet from one Jewish faction fighting off other puppets from another Jewish faction.

He's still a Zionist, his VP is a Zionist, and one of his closest guys (Kushner) is a Zionist. His daughter married an Orthodox Jew and converted herself. Trump also had a Kabbalah teacher. Trump went and paid his respects on the Jewish Temple Wall. He might just be a rogue, run of the mill American rather than a Deep State stooge, which makes him better, but I have to wonder if he's just one puppet from one Jewish faction fighting off other puppets from another Jewish faction.
Trumps daughter was Jewish to begin with as Trumps first wife was a jewess.

Sure, Trump isn't perfect, but he sure is better for America than anyone else at this time and age.

If he was just another stupid shell and puppet for the Jews, would they really try to have him assassinated?

People might not like Trump, but they don't see the bigger picture when it comes to light.

Trumps daughter was Jewish to begin with as Trumps first wife was a jewess.

Sure, Trump isn't perfect, but he sure is better for America than anyone else at this time and age.

If he was just another stupid shell and puppet for the Jews, would they really try to have him assassinated?

People might not like Trump, but they don't see the bigger picture when it comes to light.
Fuck the Jews and their Jewish intentions.

And why is it the most important point about this for you is that he is now the oldest nominee?

And why is it the most important point about this for you is that he is now the oldest nominee?
I saw something on the Internet, I saw something else on the Internet, and I shared them here. Biden is no longer the oldest, so Trump is. I share items of news and information. This is a minimal format.

I don't know much about politics, but the little I've seen about Trump is exactly what you said

Another thing is that not every kind of attack is sent by Jews, many people are stupid and extremist, we don't know what these people are capable of doing, to the point of distilling hatred on the internet until it "evolves" and becomes terrorism, hatred is caused by Jews but not sent directly

Bolsonaro was the perfect puppet for the Jews, he defended Israel tooth and nail and yet he suffered an assassination attempt.

As I said, I don't know much about politics, maybe he really is the best option, or maybe not, there's never a 100% president, it's a question of choosing the one that will cause the least damage, the least worse

If by any chance, they do not cheat using Dominium voting machines or who knows what else, then normally, Trump should beat Kamala as easy as he would have beaten Biden. It's a matter of whether they let him win or not.
I have been looking into Trump, he has a long list of good things he did, but currently if you look at the list of supporters and funders and his support for Israel and many other things, it does not look good for what he may do when he does get in. ON an aside, I am reading your book. really great !!! I am about 1/2 way through and I feel very optimistic. I love what you write. some collaboration comes to mind :)

I have been looking into Trump, he has a long list of good things he did, but currently if you look at the list of supporters and funders and his support for Israel and many other things, it does not look good for what he may do when he does get in. ON an aside, I am reading your book. really great !!! I am about 1/2 way through and I feel very optimistic. I love what you write. some collaboration comes to mind :)
Thank you, my friend! Yes, I also agree with your assessment on the Trump situation and I plan to write a detailed post about it. It seems the deep state wants him this time to be POTUS for an array of reasons. The sponsors and money flow is not to be dismissed, I am very happy that you follow this thread. There are so many things that link to each other that I am almost willing to bet that the next POTUS is set to be him. I agree that he seems to be the lesser evil by his record as a former POTUS, but even the enemy may chose the lesser evil as they have to protect their "property" as well while making a set of radical geopolitical changes that requires someone with his profile.

Yeah Kushner is a chabbad Lubavich and is close friends with nutinyahoo
Trump is in the Drumpf Family line, I cant vouch for accuracy of all this pdf file but some interesting connections. Trumps ex wife Ivana is claimed not to be jewish but she has all the facial features of one. The Black hats, the world jewish congress.
Currently Trump has some big name jewish billionaires supporting and funding the campaign, which does not bode well.

Attachments

• Drumpf _ Nazism & Zionism.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
  • The Black hats.pdf
    8.2 MB · Views: 42
There are some exceptions like in our country, the Mi Hazánk party is not funded by any oligarch. It is not allowed. But yet they are not fully aware of the jews and they even work with some of them which is bad of course...

In case of Trump, as I said earlier, there were always jews around him and first around his father too. Jews always keep their eyes on gentile billionares and always want to get close to them or even invade their family lines etc...
I am sure that as years passed he became more aware of the jews and he knows more, it just can't be that he is totally stupid...
Let's hope he and other powerful gentile people will have the possibility to refuse the jews and actually be able to go against them!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back