Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Beware of "Elohim Astrea" (WARNING)

adam.damani

Hail my brothers and sisters in Satan.
This is a warning from a person who used to be a new age christian and follower of the great white brotherhood through Elizabeth Whore Prophet. The Elohim astrea prayer is supposed to "cut you free from dark forces" and is the equivalent to the purified aspect of the "root chakra". But what this prayer really does (and my experience confirms this truth) is that is SEALS or BLOCKS the root chakra so that your energy cannot ascend normally through the spine. After 11 months of being a Satanist, I am just beginning to heal from this damage my root chakra took from invoking Elohim Astrea. I write this to testify of the healing powers of Satan and the destructive nature of these so called archangels and ascendes masters. There was a reason mother teresa docunented 50 years of inner darkness. For all her 7 chakras was sealed so that the greys could feed upon her chakras forever. Also be aware of St Germaine. I feel that father Lucifer has chosen me to go through the new age damage so that I can expose it. This i think is my satanic mission. My homepage: www.ascendedmastersexposed.com

the meditations of ascended masters are bad, i say this for my own experience. When i started to dabbling in the occult 7 years ago, I did some ascended masters meditations in a week, (most of them made reference the purple color) but i didn't see purple fire, instead, I fell asleep without reason and I felt the need to stop them.

Since then, I'm hostile to the ascended masters without question.

I read the information of your website and it answered many of my questions. An advice: You should translate your website to awaken and reach more people...

We have the same mission, my Brother! Thoug I, msyelf, have not been
personallyinvolved with the newage movement ever, I have read much
since dedicating, and I have experienced many angelic attacks. These
"ascended masters", are in reality enemy angelic extra-dimensional
entities, are the unseen enemies of mankind, and our Father's true
enemies as well. They must and shall be opposed, just as we oppose the
foul jews. Death to all enemies of Satan, both seen and unseen! Fight
on, Comrades!

On 9/23/16, qdzero666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
very interesting articles, ty

It's been quite a long time since I started to read stuff about witchcraft and the occult. Back then I told someone that was a friend to me about this some time and she send me a wiccan page. It did have quite a lot of interesting stuff to read, but it didn't feel home to me. I knew the wiccan was a trend of now, and what I was looking for was the old, the ancient ways.
Also the 'new age' also really felt more awkward than the 'wiccan'. Like.. it was just another material based thing with nothing inside it. Emptyness.
As where as wiccan just.. it doesn't feel empty but odd. New. Christian like. (Christian with magic.. as was described before on some pages).

So.. what is important to me is to find my own path and things to do. People always look outward to others to teach and guide them, but actually the best guides already live within ourselves. Of course the Gods help us too, by helping us find the right things for us.

But just remember, where you are and what you do is up to you. You don't need someone to tell you how or what. The knowledge is there, you just need to find it an apply it rightly. Don't disconnect yourself just because of what others say.

Because after all in the end you, your soul is the one thing that is most precious to you. Anyone who dares to fuck around with such a thing should be punished.

I probably didn't say but I didn't do anything with the new age.. I just got across some website that sold stuff labeled 'new age'.

Also I wonder what people say, to turn themselves into a channel that just lets others energy pass through them and transforms it without really bothering themselves.. I don't think that that is healthy either considering what you said about the 'new age'.

WOW, Those are the wisest words I have come across in a long long time. I also believe that should be punished. you are my definition of wise. HAIL SATAN

The new age is devoid of anything spiritual and doesn't do anything good. The moment someone dabbles in new age crap you are immedietly attacked by some sort of alien/angel thought form. 

All real spirituality is removed and anything one does with new age leads to your energies being sucked dry by enemy angel thought forms. 

Most people teaching these things aren't even aware of it themselves. Some charismatic person who is interested in occult things can easily be used to spread this fake spiritual information by the enemy thought forms. 

New age is the same principal as xianity. It leads to helplessness and weakness and insanity. 

The ascended masters are no different. When one actually performs real meditations you can see through all the lies effortlessly. Everything becomes as clear as day... 

The Joy of Satan is truly the only source of real and true spiritual information. Anything else will have corruption of some kind in it. 

You can just read the sermons HPs Maxine wrote on these subjects and I believe HP Don and HP Hoodedcobra have also written about this. It explans everything in detail, what it does and why it exists..

The new age is devoid of anything spiritual and doesn't do anything good. The moment someone dabbles in new age crap you are immedietly attacked by some sort of alien/angel thought form. 

All real spirituality is removed and anything one does with new age leads to your energies being sucked dry by enemy angel thought forms. 

Most people teaching these things aren't even aware of it themselves. Some charismatic person who is interested in occult things can easily be used to spread this fake spiritual information by the enemy thought forms. 

New age is the same principal as xianity. It leads to helplessness and weakness and insanity. 

The ascended masters are no different. When one actually performs real meditations you can see through all the lies effortlessly. Everything becomes as clear as day... 

The Joy of Satan is truly the only source of real and true spiritual information. Anything else will have corruption of some kind in it. 

You can just read the sermons HPs Maxine wrote on these subjects and I believe HP Don and HP Hoodedcobra have also written about this. It explans everything in detail, what it does and why it exists..

Thanks, but it is not really wise since a similar thing is said on the website.

THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM
Fighting Back  
Everyone can be wise but it just depends on the situation. As for a kike I wouldn't consider them wise at all although there might be exceptions.

---In [email protected], <voiceofenki@... wrote :

Channeling is basically invoking. Well, invoking any random entity is
just fucking stupid! 'It leaves an open door for all angels, with a
nice, large neon sign on it saying: "come on in, y'all! Fuck with me,
I give you every permission"! Newagers are fools,but the angelic
bastards love 'em! For the newagers are hungry for truth, but they are
unaware that our Lord and Father, Satan, is the answer, and so they
are easy prety for the angels. Because angels always lie. Actually,
more dangerous than that, they use half-truths. They give you a little
smidgen of truth, with a big dose of lie! This I know from personal
experience. trust them not, for they seek only our ruin! Only Satan
and the other Gods truly love us, and wish to see us ascend. Beware
the angels' honeyed snares!

On 9/27/16, taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Thanks, but it is not really wise since a similar thing is said on the
website.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ators.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ators.html I am writing
this sermon in reply to a letter posted to the Teens for Satan e-group
concerning someone who was using Satanism and a feigned relationship wi...

View on www.angelfire.com
Preview by Yahoo

Fighting Back
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Back.html

Fighting Back
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Back.html One of the
most important reasons we clean our auras is to rid ourselves of all of the
negative energy that we encounter on a daily basis. Much of this comes from
o...

View on www.angelfire.com
Preview by Yahoo

Everyone can be wise but it just depends on the situation. As for a kike I
wouldn't consider them wise at all although there might be exceptions.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <voiceofenki@... wrote :

The new age is devoid of anything spiritual and doesn't do anything good.
The moment someone dabbles in new age crap you are immedietly attacked by
some sort of alien/angel thought form.

All real spirituality is removed and anything one does with new age leads to
your energies being sucked dry by enemy angel thought forms.

Most people teaching these things aren't even aware of it themselves. Some
charismatic person who is interested in occult things can easily be used to
spread this fake spiritual information by the enemy thought forms.

New age is the same principal as xianity. It leads to helplessness and
weakness and insanity.

The ascended masters are no different. When one actually performs real
meditations you can see through all the lies effortlessly. Everything
becomes as clear as day...

The Joy of Satan is truly the only source of real and true spiritual
information. Anything else will have corruption of some kind in it.

You can just read the sermons HPs Maxine wrote on these subjects and I
believe HP Don and HP Hoodedcobra have also written about this. It explans
everything in detail, what it does and why it exists..

BEWARE, when you "invite" entites they become "attached" like parasites!
It is very difficult to remove them!

Do a banishing ritual, and clean your aura thoroughly. If necessary, do a 4 day MUNKA working to remove the influence

adam if I may ask, how did you or have you been overcoming the damage this did to you?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back