Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Betrayal

hunterhpm

So me and my friends all became satanists together. It was me and 2 other guys. Well we did the dedication and opened our chakras but a month later, they get all bitchy and say "There is thousands of relgions out there so what makes this one the right one?" So now they both are athiests and don't care about religion anymore. Well I was offended by what they said. How can I prove that this is the correct religion? that satan is the creator and almighty god?

I just feel backstabbed. Thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hunterhpm" <hunterhpm@... wrote:
So me and my friends all became satanists together. It was me and 2 other guys. Well we did the dedication and opened our chakras but a month later, they get all bitchy and say "There is thousands of relgions out there so what makes this one the right one?" So now they both are athiests and don't care about religion anymore. Well I was offended by what they said. How can I prove that this is the correct religion? that satan is the creator and almighty god?

Dont Care for them. Satan pulled YOU to him. You dont need to prove anything, this is an individual path.

Exactly!

Leave them be. Sooner or later most come back grovelling and wanting to be accepted again.

You have made the right choice, my friend. You are the strongest out of them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "restoredinea" <restoredinea@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hunterhpm" <hunterhpm@ wrote:

Dont Care for them. Satan pulled YOU to him. You dont need to prove anything, this is an individual path.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hunterhpm" <hunterhpm@... wrote:
because take a look at the symbol that the nazies wore they wore the swastika on their arms that is one of satans symbol.that symbol is the original pagan cross from the demons.don't believe your friends their wrong because every asian religion has been corrupted by the xians buddhism,hinduism.but satanism has been the only religion blasphemed by the jews just read the website you'll understand.everybody has faith in something ur friends r atheist which means they hav faith in believing in nothing just don't look back 2 ur friends an continue on with ur life being a satanist forget about them their lost in their time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back