Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Beltane Blessings

mr_scratch_666

I wanted to wish all here a very blessed Beltane and I hope your celebrations were as good as mine was.

I also just wanted to take the time to thank JoS for the incredible work that you are doing. This is a top rate organization and one that is well needed. I am always at your disposal should you need an extra hand. One can feel the love of our Father Satan in all that you do.

Enjoy what is left of the weekend and I look forward to further correspondence and making some like minded friends. I feel this is the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship.

In Nomine Diabolus,

Scratch

Thank you for posting this. My Beltane was wonderful as well! I was a bit busy ritual-wise, what with two different group rituals going on. I managed though, lol.

I too want to thank the JOS, no matter what anyone who attacks you guys says. You really are a wonderful and instrumental organization. You can feel Satan in everything you guys do and you are spot on!
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mr_scratch_666" <mr_scratch_666@... wrote:

I wanted to wish all here a very blessed Beltane and I hope your celebrations were as good as mine was.

I also just wanted to take the time to thank JoS for the incredible work that you are doing. This is a top rate organization and one that is well needed. I am always at your disposal should you need an extra hand. One can feel the love of our Father Satan in all that you do.

Enjoy what is left of the weekend and I look forward to further correspondence and making some like minded friends. I feel this is the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship.

In Nomine Diabolus,

Scratch

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back