Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Being stoned

The most pathetic part is when those people are trying to make weed seem like a godlike substance and they talk about it like it's a hidden treasure of spirituality and one must be advanced and self-controlled in order to use it 'properly'. Most people here know how stupid these claims are so the ones who promote them are making a fool out of themselves. Their weed-affected perceptions not only misguide people but they put the spiritual powers and the Gods of Hell in a very low level as well.

The purpose of Satanism is to be independent and to become a God. If you need any kind of substance to reach certain states then you are not at all independent. Not to mention the totally misinformed idiots who claim that marijuana heals cancer etc. Such claims are total lies spread by potheads themselves. Even if a plant could heal cancer, it would have to undergo many stages and processions in order to become a medicine. It's just stupid as fuck when people think that rolling some dried leaf in a cigarette can heal anything. TOTAL LIES. No plant that is burnt and smoked into the lungs has any kind of medical property. Even marijuana as a plant can't heal anything important. Is useless. Just like any other leaf on its own.

The other thing is that those people talk and try to sound profound like they've been studying marijuana and its properties for years, when in fact they get their information from other potheads or random internet websites. Another ridiculous thing is that they only talk about the 'medical properties' of marijuana only. Thousands of plants have some kind of property that no one gives a shit about because you can't smoke these plants and get high. They have the right to do what they like but it's very annoying when they talk like they know all the secrets of this miraculously divine substance which is in fact just another fucking plant. And it has been stated many times, weed is illegal and it could get you into serious trouble.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

So hitting the spot once and for all, over this drug and weed topic...

The fun fact is all these new people who never talked again came in jumping to just post testimonials of weak 'healing' or 'benefits' or anything is just a bell ringing above anyone's head to never attempt this and never waste your time getting into this fail circle of drugs and getting wasted. Interesting though, how anyone came up trying to pose the 'positive' side or how much 'responsibility' one needs and how much 'control'. If you're responsible and in control then don't waste your time.

And don't pretend like a silly whore that is into the shit-hole first, then pretends to handle the shit. Many members here who are loyal, including Brian, Shannon and others, have been into this rigid bullshit and they have expressed their opinions about how much worthless and a loss of time it was. This is a testimony from Spiritual Satanists. Not to mention others in the world, who had their lives fucked over these substances of any nature and kind. Seperating hair and being like "oh weed is not dangerous, cocain and heroine is" is just stupid. The same mentality leading to weed, over time will lead to other more hardcore drugs. Its only a matter of time. For most people at least, that is the case.

The cherry on the goddamn cake, is that like deluded idiots people try to justify their weakness for falling into drugs in a 'spiritual' way. You may be able to justify your shit to a fail-in-life-no-purpose-weak-mage wiccan, but not here in front of freaking Satanists, who are everyday of their life advance hundredfold and study the True origins of those rumors about 'spiritual drugs' and any other jew-oriented rumor. Since now I explained my opinion, I hope that people don't see this as an attack to their freedom to destroy their brains or lives. All weed persons I know only think about weed and they are poor as fuck, weed giving them a door to evade their shit. I am up for total and complete mastery over your mind, soul and reality and I won't bend my opinion over bullshit. I knew a guy , which was doing weed almost daily. I told him to stop it and focus on his pineal gland, as the high will be groundbreaking and will be so natural. I told him to stop. By his will-power he did. Now he is advancing very fast and is a very powerful person. Weed could never get him there.

What is more ironic? I feel better just by bioelectricity from people who do cocaine or whatever. Because I had the patience to build here. I didn't pay a buck, I didn't damage a braincell. So the choice is up to you, if you have the gut to explore Satan will reward you and your own body/soul will too.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Keeping telling lies and doing so to promote illegal behaviour and you  "reason" will be banned in accordence with the rules.

Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 6:35:37 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Being stoned

Careful cobra they might take you serious about the charcoal thing.LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Sent: Sat, Oct 13, 2012 5:18:18 PM

Well another post trying to push bullshit that the jews promote on purpose. "It grows in the ground and its natural" type of bullshit again. Okay it grows in the ground. Now it goes through a heck of shit to become smokable, then you roll it on paper. Since when is rolling grass on paper and inhaling this into your lungs natural? You might as well eat charcoals as they exist in the Earth, or stones. Coals are a physical representation of what spirituality means, too. I mean get a charcoal and observe it. How spiritual it is. Its black like the dark night of the soul and smells like the cleaning of one's soul from the dross during the Magnum Opus.

Seriously this type of trying to justify foolish behavior over spirituality and trying to pose it as it has any benefits is just funny as fuck. I reassure you many people who read this feel how funny it is, but I was the only one to express it that way. So please stop the crap, its useless. You want to abuse the sin of stupidity, then do it. There is other medicine that could help, but above all, do not rely to any shit.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "reasons88@" <reasons88@ wrote:

With what is available in the way of information out there, in terms of it being a physical healer, how do you come to the conclusion that it is nothing special? - I'm serious, I'm wondering if I'm missing something...

Having said that though, the female of the plant is a flower, it has crystals and is for spiritual use. The male is without crystals but is a strong and versatile material. This plant is a physical representation of what spirituality means.

Also, if it is nothing special, why is it still illegal?

With respect

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

Marijuana's medical properties are in fact very limited and nothing special. There are many alternative choices and it's certainly not the best medicine out there LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "reasons88@" <reasons88@ wrote:

I know many people have opposing opinions about what some call 'drugs'. Weed though when used in small amounts has helped me to heal mentally and divine some helpful information during light trances. Much like anything that grows out of the ground, like other herbs and minerals, too much is never healthy. It seems like weed is just one of those things. Sure, you can have so much that you lay yourself out and are at the mercy of other 'things', and be a stereotypical 'stoner'.
But small amounts have been a positive for me. This may not resonate with everyone though. Do what feels right. If you feel like you have lost control, then likely you have had too much. Or it's not for you.

Aside from all this, it is a medicine. Actually it's the best one out there in the physical world. And smoking it is not the only way to ingest it.

Weed when used properly, like a deep trance, will make the holes in the aura apparent, especially when you have deep seated karma.

Also, until you have a grasp on your subconscious it would perhaps be wise to take it easy.

Having said that though, those who put weed in the same category as chemical narcotics need their fucking head checked.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mc Rundown <mcrundown@ wrote:

Stupid is the worst sin of satanism..HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 11:29 PM PDT hailourtruegod wrote:

i want to add on that last message. the reason i wrote it is cuz i thought about it n u guys r right. im still not fullly awaken yet as i cant even get into a freaking trance yet :/. im done with it. i want bliss feeling coming naturally from myself m mot rely on something foreign but also enemyofjezzus i have been looking for those pills/vitamins n i plan to buy them as soon as possible

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

I add that your aura has already taken damage as soon as you get high,
addiction or not. The instant you are high on drugs, the hole is
already there. And, chances are good that the angels are there, too.
Too risky for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666"
<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

You're free to jump off from a cliff and become jello by the time you
meet the ground, too. I don't see how encouranging avoidance of plain
stupidity takes your 'freedom' away. Also to think you're 'free' while
in fact you're a victim of social conditioning and rumors from other
druggies, well, thats quite stupid on its own core. Its not about
freedom, its about exploiting the only sin in Satanism, stupidity.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER tenlisyruf2024@
wrote:

What if someone is not "addicted" to doing any sort of drug whether
it's
weed to anything someone might like to use.. It's understood that
using
subsistence causes holes in the aura and so forth, but using any
product of
any sort like let say six months, that wouldn't do much harm to ones
aura
if they don't do it for another six months.. That's plenty of time
to
recover from any sort of drug.. And as satanist we have freedom to
do or
try whatever subsistences we want?? Or that wouldn't be freedom..
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Exactly. Though I didn't mention any legal things in my post, but you did fully. People need to look beyond. The intruging fact is that all weed-sellers I know in town are jews. Not the jew from pissreal, but the mixed kike you see in the street. They do weed in front of others and shit, then sell it for low prices.

So, for a Satanist that knows their facts and the jewish psyche, the WHY here is revealant, as the jews are an unconscious chain in all levels. Do your weed, then the kike calls in the cops [maybe even claiming you're the reseller], the kike cops take you in and bam your life is destroyed through the other kikes. Nothing illegal should be practiced as the so called 'law' is ready to twist anything like a professional swindler and fuck you up. And no, logic can't get you out. The system is full of professional kike liars. So yes and I believe I made the 'spiritual' reply while Don and Blacksun2411 gave everyone the physical problems and loopholes. With all these, then I believe we have a fully round perception over this crap drug circle.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The issue comes down to legality when a person pops up out of nowhere and starts trying very hard to encourage members to engage in illegal behaviours. That in this case of pot in many places is treated as a serious offense if caught including having ones properity taken and auctioned off by the state, having any children placed in foster care of the state which is horrible and opens them up to many abusive situations. And in generally being put in jail where they have you totally and can put you in all kinds of shit. And anyway out given a criminal record which puts them in the system and effects furture careers. And also enjoy paying everything you have for a lawyer in legal cases that can go on for awhile.etc

If they also known you're a Satanist the jews who own that system will throw the book at you. Its an old tactic the enemy uses. They try to get anyone they don't like yanked into the jaws of their legal system to get them.

It should be obvious "reasons88" is typing pure bullshit to anyone and what is probably up. That is why I personally recommended this character to be banned.

This shit just can't ever be tolerated. Its crap that literally ruins people lives and destroys them.

Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:30:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Being stoned

The fun fact is all these new people who never talked again came in jumping to just post testimonials of weak 'healing' or 'benefits' or anything is just a bell ringing above anyone's head to never attempt this and never waste your time getting into this fail circle of drugs and getting wasted. Interesting though, how anyone came up trying to pose the 'positive' side or how much 'responsibility' one needs and how much 'control'. If you're responsible and in control then don't waste your time.

And don't pretend like a silly whore that is into the shit-hole first, then pretends to handle the shit. Many members here who are loyal, including Brian, Shannon and others, have been into this rigid bullshit and they have expressed their opinions about how much worthless and a loss of time it was. This is a testimony from Spiritual Satanists. Not to mention others in the world, who had their lives fucked over these substances of any nature and kind. Seperating hair and being like "oh weed is not dangerous, cocain and heroine is" is just stupid. The same mentality leading to weed, over time will lead to other more hardcore drugs. Its only a matter of time. For most people at least, that is the case.

The cherry on the goddamn cake, is that like deluded idiots people try to justify their weakness for falling into drugs in a 'spiritual' way. You may be able to justify your shit to a fail-in-life-no-purpose-weak-mage wiccan, but not here in front of freaking Satanists, who are everyday of their life advance hundredfold and study the True origins of those rumors about 'spiritual drugs' and any other jew-oriented rumor. Since now I explained my opinion, I hope that people don't see this as an attack to their freedom to destroy their brains or lives. All weed persons I know only think about weed and they are poor as fuck, weed giving them a door to evade their shit. I am up for total and complete mastery over your mind, soul and reality and I won't bend my opinion over bullshit. I knew a guy , which was doing weed almost daily. I told him to stop it and focus on his pineal gland, as the high will be groundbreaking and will be so natural. I told him to
stop. By his will-power he did. Now he is advancing very fast and is a very powerful person. Weed could never get him there.

What is more ironic? I feel better just by bioelectricity from people who do cocaine or whatever. Because I had the patience to build here. I didn't pay a buck, I didn't damage a braincell. So the choice is up to you, if you have the gut to explore Satan will reward you and your own body/soul will too.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Keeping telling lies and doing so to promote illegal behaviour and you  "reason" will be banned in accordence with the rules.

Well another post trying to push bullshit that the jews promote on purpose. "It grows in the ground and its natural" type of bullshit again. Okay it grows in the ground. Now it goes through a heck of shit to become smokable, then you roll it on paper. Since when is rolling grass on paper and inhaling this into your lungs natural? You might as well eat charcoals as they exist in the Earth, or stones. Coals are a physical representation of what spirituality means, too. I mean get a charcoal and observe it. How spiritual it is. Its black like the dark night of the soul and smells like the cleaning of one's soul from the dross during the Magnum Opus.

Seriously this type of trying to justify foolish behavior over spirituality and trying to pose it as it has any benefits is just funny as fuck. I reassure you many people who read this feel how funny it is, but I was the only one to express it that way. So please stop the crap, its useless. You want to abuse the sin of stupidity, then do it. There is other medicine that could help, but above all, do not rely to any shit.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "reasons88@" <reasons88@ wrote:

With what is available in the way of information out there, in terms of it being a physical healer, how do you come to the conclusion that it is nothing special? - I'm serious, I'm wondering if I'm missing something...

Having said that though, the female of the plant is a flower, it has crystals and is for spiritual use. The male is without crystals but is a strong and versatile material. This plant is a physical representation of what spirituality means.

With respect

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

Marijuana's medical properties are in fact very limited and nothing special. There are many alternative choices and it's certainly not the best medicine out there LOL

I know many people have opposing opinions about what some call 'drugs'. Weed though when used in small amounts has helped me to heal mentally and divine some helpful information during light trances. Much like anything that grows out of the ground, like other herbs and minerals, too much is never healthy. It seems like weed is just one of those things. Sure, you can have so much that you lay yourself out and are at the mercy of other 'things', and be a stereotypical 'stoner'.
But small amounts have been a positive for me. This may not resonate with everyone though. Do what feels right. If you feel like you have lost control, then likely you have had too much. Or it's not for you.

Aside from all this, it is a medicine. Actually it's the best one out there in the physical world. And smoking it is not the only way to ingest it.

Weed when used properly, like a deep trance, will make the holes in the aura apparent, especially when you have deep seated karma.

Also, until you have a grasp on your subconscious it would perhaps be wise to take it easy.

Having said that though, those who put weed in the same category as chemical narcotics need their fucking head checked.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Mc Rundown <mcrundown@ wrote:

i want to add on that last message. the reason i wrote it is cuz i thought about it n u guys r right. im still not fullly awaken yet as i cant even get into a freaking trance yet :/. im done with it. i want bliss feeling coming naturally from myself m mot rely on something foreign but also enemyofjezzus i have been looking for those pills/vitamins n i plan to buy them as soon as possible

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

Too risky for me.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666"
<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Quick SILVER tenlisyruf2024@
wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Yes...Yes...Years and decades spent over this god-like substance...Lab tests...Research...People died in this research...Cannabis was found to possess extraordinary powers...Many people died in this research...And did spend their lives...So that now...Today...We can all know the truth behind this godlike substance...That as a manifold wind, gives people relaxation, healing, cancer cure, cures insanity, makes one instantly a god...Aside other benefits...

All this info from potheads who have their lives and brains out of control. Legitimate source of knowledge and Bob marley-how-to live your life rules. A bit of Marxist bullshit, almost all weedheads I know are communists, some weed and bob marley pseudosophy is all you need. And some pseudo-philosophy of the new age. Now this person who is looking like a dead man walking comes up to me and says how relaxing smoking is or something. Like coming up to an alien from outer space and saying 'heeeeey hommieeee do yaa want sum beer duuuuuudeee'. I'm like what the fuck?

I'm being totally sarcastic. Its funny how people will invent anything that they know is a lie, to actually strengthen and justify their belief over bullshit. Like they show a grandma that is 106 on TV and they say she was doing weed. Like freaking weed made her 106 year old, and not her Genetics or generally other factors. No. Its the godly weed who did this. Give me a break.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

The most pathetic part is when those people are trying to make weed seem like a godlike substance and they talk about it like it's a hidden treasure of spirituality and one must be advanced and self-controlled in order to use it 'properly'. Most people here know how stupid these claims are so the ones who promote them are making a fool out of themselves. Their weed-affected perceptions not only misguide people but they put the spiritual powers and the Gods of Hell in a very low level as well.

The purpose of Satanism is to be independent and to become a God. If you need any kind of substance to reach certain states then you are not at all independent. Not to mention the totally misinformed idiots who claim that marijuana heals cancer etc. Such claims are total lies spread by potheads themselves. Even if a plant could heal cancer, it would have to undergo many stages and processions in order to become a medicine. It's just stupid as fuck when people think that rolling some dried leaf in a cigarette can heal anything. TOTAL LIES. No plant that is burnt and smoked into the lungs has any kind of medical property. Even marijuana as a plant can't heal anything important. Is useless. Just like any other leaf on its own.

The other thing is that those people talk and try to sound profound like they've been studying marijuana and its properties for years, when in fact they get their information from other potheads or random internet websites. Another ridiculous thing is that they only talk about the 'medical properties' of marijuana only. Thousands of plants have some kind of property that no one gives a shit about because you can't smoke these plants and get high. They have the right to do what they like but it's very annoying when they talk like they know all the secrets of this miraculously divine substance which is in fact just another fucking plant. And it has been stated many times, weed is illegal and it could get you into serious trouble.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

The cherry on the goddamn cake, is that like deluded idiots people try to justify their weakness for falling into drugs in a 'spiritual' way. You may be able to justify your shit to a fail-in-life-no-purpose-weak-mage wiccan, but not here in front of freaking Satanists, who are everyday of their life advance hundredfold and study the True origins of those rumors about 'spiritual drugs' and any other jew-oriented rumor. Since now I explained my opinion, I hope that people don't see this as an attack to their freedom to destroy their brains or lives. All weed persons I know only think about weed and they are poor as fuck, weed giving them a door to evade their shit. I am up for total and complete mastery over your mind, soul and reality and I won't bend my opinion over bullshit. I knew a guy , which was doing weed almost daily. I told him to stop it and focus on his pineal gland, as the high will be groundbreaking and will be so natural. I told him to stop. By his will-power he did. Now he is advancing very fast and is a very powerful person. Weed could never get him there.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

With respect

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mc Rundown <mcrundown@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER tenlisyruf2024@
wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

This seems to be a on-going issue. It's like this, anyone who smokes weed and thinks it is somehow good for them spiritually or otherwise is deluded. It's a mind altering controlled substance that is bad for you. I want new people to understand this. How is it bad? Smoking anything will eventually harm your lungs in some way, restricting air flow thus reducing your ability to get oxygen because the capillaries are being clogged. So, what about Spiritually? Are there any positive or powerful effects from smoking weed? No! The fact is when you are high your brain is over active. People think that they can hear Our Gods more clearly when they are high. Is this True? No. The truth is when you are high your mind is out of control. Did you really hear one of Our Gods? Probably not, most likely you heard your own fucked up uncontrolled delusional mind telling you something, or even worse you heard the enemy and wrongfully assumed.

In defense of their choice to smoke weed some Satanists turn to The Al-Jilwah and quote Satan saying: "I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." This is True. However, did you ask your Guardian Demon during a Summoning Ritual as to whether smoking weed is what Satan prefers for you to do? Make sure as Satanists that we do not twist and contort Father Satan's words to fit our own agenda.

The bottom line here is, weed is a drug that is illegal and should Never be promoted in these groups for any reason. I personally feel that is a big mistake to smoke even a little bit of weed.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:33 AM

Yes...Yes...Years and decades spent over this god-like substance...Lab tests...Research...People died in this research...Cannabis was found to possess extraordinary powers...Many people died in this research...And did spend their lives...So that now...Today...We can all know the truth behind this godlike substance...That as a manifold wind, gives people relaxation, healing, cancer cure, cures insanity, makes one instantly a god...Aside other benefits...

All this info from potheads who have their lives and brains out of control. Legitimate source of knowledge and Bob marley-how-to live your life rules. A bit of Marxist bullshit, almost all weedheads I know are communists, some weed and bob marley pseudosophy is all you need. And some pseudo-philosophy of the new age. Now this person who is looking like a dead man walking comes up to me and says how relaxing smoking is or something. Like coming up to an alien from outer space and saying 'heeeeey hommieeee do yaa want sum beer duuuuuudeee'. I'm like what the fuck?

I'm being totally sarcastic. Its funny how people will invent anything that they know is a lie, to actually strengthen and justify their belief over bullshit. Like they show a grandma that is 106 on TV and they say she was doing weed. Like freaking weed made her 106 year old, and not her Genetics or generally other factors. No. Its the godly weed who did this. Give me a break.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

With respect

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

True. What they basically hear is their drugged thoughts and then they spread shit like 'I heard the Gods' or 'I was able to meditate and feel everything' etc. Then they add something like 'This worked for me but I'm not trying to promote it' or 'You have to do it with moderation and use it properly'. They are directly promoting it. Marijuana's active ingredient, THC, rapidly passes through the lungs into the bloodstream which carries the chemical into the brain and other organs and then the effects begin(how spiritual and healthy does that sound lol).

Marijuana intoxication causes distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty with thinking and problem solving along with problems regarding learning and memory. Therefore, people who say that
by being high they've experienced spirituality or had contact with the Gods are lying straight to your face or they are just unaware of the fact that their brain and perception was being fucked over.

Also, currently the strongest evidence links marijuana use and schizophrenia and/or related disorders. High doses of marijuana can produce an acute psychotic reaction. In addition, use of the drug may trigger the onset or relapse of schizophrenia in vulnerable individuals.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

This seems to be a on-going issue. It's like this, anyone who smokes weed and thinks it is somehow good for them spiritually or otherwise is deluded. It's a mind altering controlled substance that is bad for you. I want new people to understand this. How is it bad? Smoking anything will eventually harm your lungs in some way, restricting air flow thus reducing your ability to get oxygen because the capillaries are being clogged. So, what about Spiritually? Are there any positive or powerful effects from smoking weed? No! The fact is when you are high your brain is over active. People think that they can hear Our Gods more clearly when they are high. Is this True? No. The truth is when you are high your mind is out of control. Did you really hear one of Our Gods? Probably not, most likely you heard your own fucked up uncontrolled delusional mind telling you something, or even worse you heard the enemy and wrongfully assumed.

In defense of their choice to smoke weed some Satanists turn to The Al-Jilwah and quote Satan saying: "I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes
me will regret it sorely." This is True. However, did you ask your Guardian Demon during a Summoning Ritual as to whether smoking weed is what Satan prefers for you to do? Make sure as Satanists that we do not twist and contort Father Satan's words to fit our own agenda.

The bottom line here is, weed is a drug that is illegal and should Never be promoted in these groups for any reason. I personally feel that is a big mistake to smoke even a little bit of weed.

Hail Father Satan!!

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

The cherry on the goddamn cake, is that like deluded idiots people try to justify their weakness for falling into drugs in a 'spiritual' way. You may be able to justify your shit to a fail-in-life-no-purpose-weak-mage wiccan, but not here in front of freaking Satanists, who are everyday of their life advance hundredfold and study the True origins of those rumors about 'spiritual drugs' and any other jew-oriented rumor. Since now I explained my opinion, I hope that people don't see this as an attack to their freedom to destroy their brains or lives. All weed persons I know only think about weed and they are poor as fuck, weed giving them a door to evade their shit. I am up for total and complete mastery over your mind, soul and reality and I won't bend my opinion over bullshit. I knew a guy , which was doing weed almost daily. I told him to stop it and focus on his pineal gland, as the high will be groundbreaking and will be so natural. I told him to
stop. By his will-power he did. Now he is advancing very fast and is a very powerful person. Weed could never get him there.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

With respect

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Infiltrators and groups that are against us usually do that. They claim to know the truth about the Gods and brag about how they communicate with them (and they usually support the xian version of Satan and the Demons/Gods) and we're wrong, but if you question them they'll admit that they're using drugs to do that and have no idea what power meditation or astral senses are.

True. What they basically hear is their drugged thoughts and then they spread shit like 'I heard the Gods' or 'I was able to meditate and feel everything' etc. Then they add something like 'This worked for me but I'm not trying to promote it' or 'You have to do it with moderation and use it properly'. They are directly promoting it. Marijuana's active ingredient, THC, rapidly passes through the lungs into the bloodstream which carries the chemical into the brain and other organs and then the effects begin(how spiritual and healthy does that sound lol).

Marijuana intoxication causes distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty with thinking and problem solving along with problems regarding learning and memory. Therefore, people who say that
by being high they've experienced spirituality or had contact with the Gods are lying straight to your face or they are just unaware of the fact that their brain and perception was being fucked over.

Also, currently the strongest evidence links marijuana use and schizophrenia and/or related disorders. High doses of marijuana can produce an acute psychotic reaction. In addition, use of the drug may trigger the onset or relapse of schizophrenia in vulnerable individuals.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@ wrote:

In defense of their choice to smoke weed some Satanists turn to The Al-Jilwah and quote Satan saying: "I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes
me will regret it sorely." This is True. However, did you ask your Guardian Demon during a Summoning Ritual as to whether smoking weed is what Satan prefers for you to do? Make sure as Satanists that we do not twist and contort Father Satan's words to fit our own agenda.

Hail Father Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

With respect

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

You are right about all of that. Thanks for saying what you did, you actually taught me something in regards to getting high and the psychological effects. We as SS don't need that, we have meditation and hopefully open and active Pineal Glands, that's where the real fun is at! Get high on Meditation, Energy, Working for Our Gods, Learning, Using our brains to their fullest potential, Yoga, having a Healthy Mind, Body and Soul. This would/ does please Father Satan, there is the answer.

Hail Father Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 2:31 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

With respect

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

I don't understand the combativeness.
I never once said that it was the only plant that could heal.
'no comment'... why?
I'm aware of that fact that without it, 'people' make untold amounts of money through cotton, rubber, and other materials.
I don't believe though that that is the only reason.

I was serious when i said about being curious about more information.
Could you possibly point me in a constructive direction if its not a bother.

Many plants have medical properties but you don't seem to care about them. It is nothing special because it cannot heal anything serious or a condition that cannot be healed by other medicines as well.

As for 'This plant is a physical representation of what spirituality means.' no comment.

So you think that it is illegal because it has super therapeutic powers? Really not the case.

With respect

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

My last post was not posted so I obviously am upsetting some people. I wanted a constructive discussion.
That's two people now who have said about other there being other things out there.
Since this is forum is about learning i ask again. What do you suggest in the way of alternative health? It's a simple question. I want to learn. I wouldn't have taken this road had i not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

This must be the favorite thread here, because it's going on for more than 2 weeks, weed-smokers keep bringing it up.

LOL

HAIL SATAN!!!!

With respect

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Holy shit... This post is out of control. I used to sell and smoke a lot of weed. I even used to meditate in the morning and then smoke later in the day. I even used to use the same Fucking excuses in my head as some of the fools bringing this pointless subject up for no reason. But all over it is completely fucking useless and will get you no where spiritually. ALL drug usage is STUPID. It's unnatural. If you want unnatural go read the bible and do what it says. Lol.
Hail Satan!

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 4:21 AM PDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Exactly. Though I didn't mention any legal things in my post, but you did fully. People need to look beyond. The intruging fact is that all weed-sellers I know in town are jews. Not the jew from pissreal, but the mixed kike you see in the street. They do weed in front of others and shit, then sell it for low prices.

So, for a Satanist that knows their facts and the jewish psyche, the WHY here is revealant, as the jews are an unconscious chain in all levels. Do your weed, then the kike calls in the cops [maybe even claiming you're the reseller], the kike cops take you in and bam your life is destroyed through the other kikes. Nothing illegal should be practiced as the so called 'law' is ready to twist anything like a professional swindler and fuck you up. And no, logic can't get you out. The system is full of professional kike liars. So yes and I believe I made the 'spiritual' reply while Don and Blacksun2411 gave everyone the physical problems and loopholes. With all these, then I believe we have a fully round perception over this crap drug circle.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The issue comes down to legality when a person pops up out of nowhere and starts trying very hard to encourage members to engage in illegal behaviours. That in this case of pot in many places is treated as a serious offense if caught including having ones properity taken and auctioned off by the state, having any children placed in foster care of the state which is horrible and opens them up to many abusive situations. And in generally being put in jail where they have you totally and can put you in all kinds of shit. And anyway out given a criminal record which puts them in the system and effects furture careers. And also enjoy paying everything you have for a lawyer in legal cases that can go on for awhile.etc

If they also known you're a Satanist the jews who own that system will throw the book at you. Its an old tactic the enemy uses. They try to get anyone they don't like yanked into the jaws of their legal system to get them.

It should be obvious "reasons88" is typing pure bullshit to anyone and what is probably up. That is why I personally recommended this character to be banned.

This shit just can't ever be tolerated. Its crap that literally ruins people lives and destroys them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

With respect

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

ive changed my mind set. im not goin to to sit here n and blindly say it wont hurt me when i havent been able to to open awaken my soul yet. hopefully soon i will. i like that anology with charcoal btw lol :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

With respect

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Thanx to you all for correcting this weed drug issue. Am new to satanism and from what I read on JoS is that satanism is not about encouraging illegal behaviour,so when I read this 'reason88' post I found it misleading. I hope this guy gets banned coz encouraging illegal behaviour is stupidity. HAIL SATAN

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 4:07 AM PDT Don Danko wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

With respect

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

I do agree with you but I believe that the people who keep on replying on this thread, like myself, are not doing this in hopes that the potheads will quit smoking weed, but merely to inform other members especially new ones. What the enemy wants is to misguide people into using drugs through those who promote it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], brian taulbee <brainwaave2000@... wrote:

i think its time to drop this topic, once and for all. it has been a major distraction, taking up way too much time away from serious topics. sitting back watching this from my perspective, its as if you all have been goaded and trapped into this argument, every one of you feeling the need to get yer two cents worth over and over. and guess what? this is what the enemy wants. frankly im suprised some of the more advanced members havent seen or realized this. maybe you have but for some reason you still feel compelled to keep it going,  now goin on for what? two weeks? its as if a spell was cast over the whole group. if these ignorant people want to smoke weed,they are going to, no matter what you say to them. i dont want this to seem as if im taking their side, im not. im just saying too much time and attention has been paid to this subject now. it is time to leave it alone and move on. nuff said?

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!

Now its all about the health and healthy discussion? If my memory doesn't mistake me it was promoted as something so great. Seriously. You want good health? Do your meditations, hit the gym or run and take some herbal vitamins. Eat right. There you go, perfect health and minimized chances of most diseases and weaknesses. This forum is about learning but we have some rules here that you have to abide to. Directly or indirectly, you promote illegal bullshit. On top of this this illegal bullshit has destroyed many people's lives, and a legion of new accouts came to back you up on this. So who is been combatitive. You first come proselytizing the greatness of weed, then when someone talks out you call them competitive?

The purpose of this post was served, I hope people saw for themselves that the enemy wants people hooked on drugs and to cause them legal issues in ways they are able to do. Then the purpose here is done.

HAIL SATAN!!!11

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "reasons88@..." <reasons88@... wrote:

My last post was not posted so I obviously am upsetting some people. I wanted a constructive discussion.
That's two people now who have said about other there being other things out there.
Since this is forum is about learning i ask again. What do you suggest in the way of alternative health? It's a simple question. I want to learn. I wouldn't have taken this road had i not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

This must be the favorite thread here, because it's going on for more than 2 weeks, weed-smokers keep bringing it up.

LOL

HAIL SATAN!!!!

With respect

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Too risky for me.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

it's
using
product of
aura
to
do or
Right??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

We will keep it going until the bullshiters are out of words and there are people who won't let them roam here, inside and outside the groups, misguiding people. Ignoring them in the given case will give them further food to twist everything they can get their hands on. And the given case is a problem as jewish imbecile and other atrocious fools keep preaching about the holyness of weed.

Someone's bad choice or someone's tendency to destroy themselves through whatever in the facade of 'freedom' won't be left to infect anyone. Because we're not a fucking drug group, we use nothing, we are dead serious about what we do and we want the details popped in. Most people agree but I have to lay it out so to say as most won't sit here. I will do this if I have the time. So know not all people KNOW. Now they will know, so from there on we served the purpose and let them know. From there on, its their choice.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], brian taulbee <brainwaave2000@... wrote:

i think its time to drop this topic, once and for all. it has been a major distraction, taking up way too much time away from serious topics. sitting back watching this from my perspective, its as if you all have been goaded and trapped into this argument, every one of you feeling the need to get yer two cents worth over and over. and guess what? this is what the enemy wants. frankly im suprised some of the more advanced members havent seen or realized this. maybe you have but for some reason you still feel compelled to keep it going,  now goin on for what? two weeks? its as if a spell was cast over the whole group. if these ignorant people want to smoke weed,they are going to, no matter what you say to them. i dont want this to seem as if im taking their side, im not. im just saying too much time and attention has been paid to this subject now. it is time to leave it alone and move on. nuff said?

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back