Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

beginner

wicked_kittie

hi! my name is missie and have recently converted from wicca to satanism. i have never fely more free or satisfied! i was just wondering does anyone have any sugesstions anout where to begin with meditaion, to many choices to choose from. thanks..

Begin at the beginning. No, I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but go to the JoS site and find the Meditation section. You will find it's divided into three parts: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced. Just start there and take things more or less in progresion. Be patient. It doesn't all come to you 'full-blown' overnight, but it DOES work and from there you will have built a strong foundation upon which you build your spirituality. This will remin with you and grow with you, spiritually, and will serve you for a lifetime. I know there's a huge amount of ino on the JoS site and it can seem intimidating, but just read through it for now, then you have some background and you can go back and study it in more depth as you go along.

Hope that helps a little.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wicked_kittie" <wicked_kittie@... wrote:
hi! my name is missie and have recently converted from wicca to satanism. i have never fely more free or satisfied! i was just wondering does anyone have any sugesstions anout where to begin with meditaion, to many choices to choose from. thanks..

i was very depressed when i found this group. i am 47 yrs old. you are 16. you have  no idea how life can bring you down at all. you dont have the life experience to know. i overcame suicidal depression and found something that has fulfilled my life beyond description.dont worry bout doing it the wrong way as this is about YOUR way. do it YOUR way. its all about free thought and living free. i dont do things down to the letter in some prescribed fashion, but i know father satan and he knows me. HAIL SATAN!!

Hey I am new to this and I don't know what I should do so I would be very happy if someone was to point me in the right direction. Thanks. Email - zakarybarbie@... facebook - facebook.com/zakaryxx

[JoSNewsletter] Important...For All JoS Members; 4/09/13

From

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich  

To

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Satan wants this done!

The Vatican has been cursing and attacking us [JoS as a whole] in a 24/7 vigil [just beaming with christian love]. They never stop, except for the last Saturday, the day before their 'Easter' and for those of you who can remember this day, the energy was exceptionally peaceful, but the attacks resumed again on Easter. That filthy maggot jewsus symbolically in the tomb that day. They do as little as possible.

I won't waste any time in getting to the point. I am strongly encouraging everyone here [we definitely have the strength in numbers], to participate in this simple, effective [both for the group and individually], ritual that will put a stop to this malignant filth.

This will be a 40 day working. You can also go 80 or more days, as it is very simple, but powerfully effective. The 40 day working will strongly establish the energy. Even if you are extremely busy, then perform the partial working. You can join in on the full working at any time.

FULL WORKING:

When you have an energy buzz, such as after a yoga session, do the following:

1. Visualize yourself engulfed in powerful white-gold light.

2. Affirm:
'My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negactive energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who send it.' 'I am aligning these protective energies with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.'

3. Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies]
SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

4. Vibrate AUM 9 times, AH at your solar chakra, UU at your throat chakra and MM at your 6th chakra/pineal gland.

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

You can begin this at any time. All of our energies will link up and deflect the curses and related and send the ugly energies right back to them.

FOR BOTH THE FULL AND PARTIAL WORKINGS, REPEAT STEPS ONE AND TWO SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, EVERY DAY, TO REINFORCE THE AURA AND WORKING. FEEL THE ENERGY, WHICH WILL GROW AND GROW.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org
This Is off topic. I tried to post a new topic on yahoo group but can't figure It out!! Very frustrating.
Wanted to share This...

------------------------------
On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 8:14 PM CDT bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

Read and study joyofsatan.org

How and where i begin my first stage of ritual coz i absoluttly beginner

I am new to this way that you called Satanism. I have left Christianity as it is a man-made religion and simply looking at over 30,000 denominations proves this. But I've watched archaeological evidence pointing back to the Bible especially the Tanak I'm not Jewish and I don't have any religious affiliation I simply read the text and let the text speak for itself I also know there are numerous English translations of the Bible and I believe I have English versions that are close as possible to the original language. I would like your thought on the archaeological evidence that points to the biblical events written in the scriptures hard evidence is hard to deny. I am not starting an argument because I believe arguments cause mind's too close I'm a seeket of the truth and as Yeshua taught I'm searching for The Narrow Path it's hard to find and harder to stay on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back