Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Becoming a god?

Elite1

I have a few questions on this topic. 1. What is the shortest time someone can become a god?
2. When one becomes a god does he/she work with lord satan personally?
3.Is it possible when someone dies while the kundalini is almost completely ascended does he/she become a god in the after life with lord satan?

1. It depends. 20+ i would say.2. As far as I know, yes, we go to planet Duat, to live with them.3. Raised kundalini is not the same as Magnum Opus, if that is what you meant. Anyway, if Magnum Opus is not finished, then no, he\she wouldn't become a God.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 2:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Becoming a god?

I have a few questions on this topic. 1. What is the shortest time someone can become a god?
2. When one becomes a god does he/she work with lord satan personally?
3.Is it possible when someone dies while the kundalini is almost completely ascended does he/she become a god in the after life with lord satan?

20+? How do you know it would be 20 years or more?  
Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Becoming a god?
  1. It depends. 20+ i would say.2. As far as I know, yes, we go to planet Duat, to live with them.3. Raised kundalini is not the same as Magnum Opus, if that is what you meant. Anyway, if Magnum Opus is not finished, then no, he\she wouldn't become a God.
  I have a few questions on this topic. 1. What is the shortest time someone can become a god? 2. When one becomes a god does he/she work with lord satan personally? 3.Is it possible when someone dies while the kundalini is almost completely ascended does he/she become a god in the after life with lord satan?

'I would say' - I am just giving my opinion. It could be less, It could be more, depends on the person.

------------------------------
On Wed, May 8, 2013 7:51 AM PDT Light Algur wrote:

Hail Satan!

1. It depends. 20+ i would say.
2. As far as I know, yes, we go to planet Duat, to live with them.
3. Raised kundalini is not the same as Magnum Opus, if that is what you meant. Anyway, if Magnum Opus is not finished, then no, he\she wouldn't become a God.

I have a few questions on this topic. 1. What is the shortest time someone can become a god? 2. When one becomes a god does he/she work with lord satan personally? 3.Is it possible when someone dies while the kundalini is almost completely ascended does he/she become a god in the after life with lord satan?

It depends the other lifes and the Natal chart. The Magnum Opus can be completed since just 1 year to 20 or more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

3. Raised kundalini is not the same as Magnum Opus, if that is what you meant. Anyway, if Magnum Opus is not finished, then no, he\she wouldn't become a God.

It takes the average person about 20 years to reach godhead but you'll need to practice the Magnum Opus everyday

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

'I would say' - I am just giving my opinion. It could be less, It could be more, depends on the person.

Hail Satan!

Isn't it obvious that you need to practice meditations every day? I do not know from where are you getting this 20 years from.

Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Becoming a god?

It takes the average person about 20 years to reach godhead but you'll need to practice the Magnum Opus everyday

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I think you misunderstand what the Magnum Opus is. It's not really a single working which you practice every day for 20 years. But it's a series of steps. It's been said the Magnum Opus has 12 steps. A common mistake some people do is they mistake the preliminaries on the JoS site (which are in the Magnum Opus section in the power meditations in JoS) for the actual magnum opus workings which aren't known to us yet except in allegories or to those who work with the Gods directly. As the JoS site says, these exercises there are merely the preliminary exercises.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraham172" <abraham172@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Do not take me for granted, but i think HP Maxine wrote it somewhere on JoS.
On Wed, May 8, 2013 12:19 PM PDT Light Algur wrote:

Isn't it obvious that you need to practice meditations every day? I do not know from where are you getting this 20 years from.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

If you mean this:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Info.html

"Most yoga texts and related meditation texts will relate that through hard work, consistent meditation [over an hour a day minimum] and advanced hatha yoga practice, a non-Satanist just might be able to raise their serpent after a period of 22 years."

This doesn't refer to the Magnum Opus at all, but merely how much time the RHPers THINK it takes to raise their SERPENT (which is a totally different thing than the magnum opus) by following their self-denying nonsense. Later in the same page it says that HP Vovim Baghie raised his kundalini after a little over a year.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

It is not that, but nevermind, we are discussing over something which is not really important. Forget about my opionion on this one, it simply depends on the person.

On Wed, May 8, 2013 12:39 PM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

If you mean this:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Info.html

"Most yoga texts and related meditation texts will relate that through hard work, consistent meditation [over an hour a day minimum] and advanced hatha yoga practice, a non-Satanist just might be able to raise their serpent after a period of 22 years."

This doesn't refer to the Magnum Opus at all, but merely how much time the RHPers THINK it takes to raise their SERPENT (which is a totally different thing than the magnum opus) by following their self-denying nonsense. Later in the same page it says that HP Vovim Baghie raised his kundalini after a little over a year.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

My brothers and sisters please I would like to no how to join the. GBLT Thule Society .any Ideas .Hail Satan. Hail BeelzebubSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 19:30:02 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Becoming a god?
  I think you misunderstand what the Magnum Opus is. It's not really a single working which you practice every day for 20 years. But it's a series of steps. It's been said the Magnum Opus has 12 steps. A common mistake some people do is they mistake the preliminaries on the JoS site (which are in the Magnum Opus section in the power meditations in JoS) for the actual magnum opus workings which aren't known to us yet except in allegories or to those who work with the Gods directly. As the JoS site says, these exercises there are merely the preliminary exercises.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraham172" <abraham172@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraham172" <abraham172@ wrote:

might i ask what the step's are to get godhead?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraham172" <abraham172@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

2. As far as I know, yes, we go to planet Duat, to live with them. i woud like to no more about duat jos does not have a lot of info on it can someone explain?

People tend to obsess around time. How much time will it take me to become a God, how much time it will take to Rise the Serpent. Almost always these questions have sources such as impatience, wanting a quick fix, or some sort of written promise because you lack faith. Expectations like this, in the long run, create damage in people.

There are many claims claiming this and that. I have read posts of people saying it takes like two years to raise the Serpent, or even one, others claiming they have been trying for years and no success with it. We need to define what we mean first. Getting the blockages out and getting the Kundalini [As sexual energy] flow through the crown, Raise the Kundalini itself? What stage are we reffering to?

Whatever the stage, there is no correct or wrong or expected time. If someone meditates for 4 hours with poor quality, another one 2 hours with intense quality, another for 30 minutes with perfect focus and quality...Its all different. Also the current condition of the Soul and how you are in this lifetime, plays the most crucial role. Or some people have expectations that are beyond reality. Thinking that once you rise your Kundalini you're some sort of superman that can make the lamps go off, or levitate objects to amaze people. Its better to refrain from laws and expectations in this. Aside with Godhead.

Kundalini Rising and getting all the dross out, is a big step of Godhead, because there is no longer Karma to torture your ass and you have much psychic power to materialize your goals. Now taking complete control over your life, to the slightest thing, to becoming Immortal, are really important and heavy works, that are not only related to how much power you have, but wisdom, knowledge, maturity, power in character etc. All this is built with meditation, but we have to be realistic. Being a God is something extremely important, same with Raising the Serpent.

Thats why its always important to trust in yourselves, experiment and go by your own judgement. What is your own limit, can be unimaginable for someone else, or vice versa. People normally try to make rules according to their own experiences, around time etc. These rules almost always fail because other persons are not you, simple as that. Whats known and common is that Satanists, whatever they do, are always advancing far faster than any outsider.

For instance if you see on hindu manuscripts, there are some crazy bullshit, like 'Recite this mantra 100,000 times and stay standing up in the bathroom to attain the siddhi'. Not only you will faint but its impossible.

Anyways, such questions are not something to really get stuck upon.

As to HOW all this is done. The JoS is shaped in a way to make your powers very intense, amplify your energy, gives you all the pieces of the puzzle and gets you to where you can communicate with the Gods one on one. It really has the whole puzzle in the box. Study the JoS and meditate. Satan mentions in the Al Jilwah, "I lead to the straigh Path without a revealed book." And its exactly what He says.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

"Whatever the stage, there is no correct or wrong or expected time. If someone meditates for 4 hours with poor quality, another one 2 hours with intense quality, another for 30 minutes with perfect focus and quality...Its all different.."

I think this way. I am considering this about eventually correct it.

Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 6:45 PM

People tend to obsess around time. How much time will it take me to become a God, how much time it will take to Rise the Serpent. Almost always these questions have sources such as impatience, wanting a quick fix, or some sort of written promise because you lack faith. Expectations like this, in the long run, create damage in people.

There are many claims claiming this and that. I have read posts of people saying it takes like two years to raise the Serpent, or even one, others claiming they have been trying for years and no success with it. We need to define what we mean first. Getting the blockages out and getting the Kundalini [As sexual energy] flow through the crown, Raise the Kundalini itself? What stage are we reffering to?

Whatever the stage, there is no correct or wrong or expected time. If someone meditates for 4 hours with poor quality, another one 2 hours with intense quality, another for 30 minutes with perfect focus and quality...Its all different. Also the current condition of the Soul and how you are in this lifetime, plays the most crucial role. Or some people have expectations that are beyond reality. Thinking that once you rise your Kundalini you're some sort of superman that can make the lamps go off, or levitate objects to amaze people. Its better to refrain from laws and expectations in this. Aside with Godhead.

Kundalini Rising and getting all the dross out, is a big step of Godhead, because there is no longer Karma to torture your ass and you have much psychic power to materialize your goals. Now taking complete control over your life, to the slightest thing, to becoming Immortal, are really important and heavy works, that are not only related to how much power you have, but wisdom, knowledge, maturity, power in character etc. All this is built with meditation, but we have to be realistic. Being a God is something extremely important, same with Raising the Serpent.

Thats why its always important to trust in yourselves, experiment and go by your own judgement. What is your own limit, can be unimaginable for someone else, or vice versa. People normally try to make rules according to their own experiences, around time etc. These rules almost always fail because other persons are not you, simple as that. Whats known and common is that Satanists, whatever they do, are always advancing far faster than any outsider.

For instance if you see on hindu manuscripts, there are some crazy bullshit, like 'Recite this mantra 100,000 times and stay standing up in the bathroom to attain the siddhi'. Not only you will faint but its impossible.

As to HOW all this is done. The JoS is shaped in a way to make your powers very intense, amplify your energy, gives you all the pieces of the puzzle and gets you to where you can communicate with the Gods one on one. It really has the whole puzzle in the box. Study the JoS and meditate. Satan mentions in the Al Jilwah, "I lead to the straigh Path without a revealed book." And its exactly what He says.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

and eventually*

Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Becoming a god?

"Whatever the stage, there is no correct or wrong or expected time. If someone meditates for 4 hours with poor quality, another one 2 hours with intense quality, another for 30 minutes with perfect focus and quality...Its all different.."

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

What do you exactly mean by this "quality"?

Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:30 PM

and eventually*

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

By quality, I mean the focus, the power, the correct timing, the unwavering attention, the depth of the trance, correctly vibrating the word of power, visualization etc. All these factors pay a role on how much of a quality your meditation has. The most important factor is to DO the meditation, but when all the above is in place, you will advance faster.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

and eventually*

Hail Satan!

"Whatever the stage, there is no correct or wrong or expected time. If
someone meditates for 4 hours with poor quality, another one 2 hours
with intense quality, another for 30 minutes with perfect focus and
quality...Its all different.."

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

I want to state becoming a "God." Is bringing out the purified divine form, or the completed form. From the impure or unperfected form. This is already within people to manifest. In the Pagan schools a main reason the prinicpal of symbolic perfected being was called Aeon. Such as the Mithras school which goes back to the Vedic. Was this term ment "Generator." You generate the divine form of yourself with this practices. Its literally a second birth. Hence the God emerges from the Yoni or Cosmic egg upon perfection.
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 4:53:06 PM
  By quality, I mean the focus, the power, the correct timing, the unwavering attention, the depth of the trance, correctly vibrating the word of power, visualization etc. All these factors pay a role on how much of a quality your meditation has. The most important factor is to DO the meditation, but when all the above is in place, you will advance faster.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

and eventually*

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Ah, thank you for replying.

Hail Satan!
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 4:53 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

and eventually*

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back