Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bad Ritual...

Dakota

Alrite, disregarding my last post of is it being ok to use no blood in a dedication ritual... Is it ok that your red scented candle blew up and melted part of the glass?

I finally wrote my signature as best as i could in my blood... Problem after i threw it into the flames, the fire got out of hand... I don't know if this was a sign that I over achieved or if Satan is REALLY pissed at me, or maybe a test to see how calm I can be in the presence of an unstable flame, someone please tell me that using a red scented candle as a substitue is not a bad thing, other wise I may be heading head first into some really deep trouble...

Also if it's ok to use scented candles in the dedication ritual... Would it be ok if I used my last dark red candle for summoning a demon?

Please let me know asap, i'm slightly worried.

Much thanks,
A new satanist in the making --Dakota

hey father likes red ..anyways u could have just had a falty candle, could it be a test? Possibly, but i could barely get blood on my paper and its just a formality..no worries, i actually had to attempt mine twice and i still have a tiny bit of doubt but what human doesnt until they SEE him Lol Hope i helped Slailie

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, January 4, 2010 6:41:42 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Bad Ritual...

Alrite, disregarding my last post of is it being ok to use no blood in a dedication ritual.... Is it ok that your red scented candle blew up and melted part of the glass?

I finally wrote my signature as best as i could in my blood... Problem after i threw it into the flames, the fire got out of hand... I don't know if this was a sign that I over achieved or if Satan is REALLY pissed at me, or maybe a test to see how calm I can be in the presence of an unstable flame, someone please tell me that using a red scented candle as a substitue is not a bad thing, other wise I may be heading head first into some really deep trouble...

Also if it's ok to use scented candles in the dedication ritual... Would it be ok if I used my last dark red candle for summoning a demon?

Much thanks,

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

with paper--flame usually gets pretty large and also out of hand if u don't watch it properly while burnin(i don't mean look at it :p )
as far as the candle shattering the glass holders---it is most prob cause of sudden temp change of glass when wax kept falling on it as if u notice, most candles in glass are in such a way that hot wax stays in middle and never goes towards glass...........and scented candles in a ritual, its a good thing and shows respect---but do chose the scent carefully---don't make it too sharp(i dono exact word for it)--try to use beautiful and calming scents.......and ya u can use your dark red candle for demon summoning but it'll be better if u consult the jos site first and try using the appropriate color refering to the demon u'r summoning

this is as far as i know-----all senior members are more than welcome to correct plZ :)

hail enki!
-||666||-
\\m//

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dakota" <mrvideogamerz@... wrote:

Alrite, disregarding my last post of is it being ok to use no blood in a dedication ritual... Is it ok that your red scented candle blew up and melted part of the glass?

Much thanks,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back