Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

bad day

Kayla Rose

OK so last night I was sleeping with spiritual meditation music on and then this morning I woke myself up by jabbing my left thumb into my left eye, then this afternoon I was looking into a shop window and all of a sudden I ended up hitting my forehead against the pexi glass window, on top of the migraine and stomach ache I had. Is this the enemy attacking me or just my own clumsiness? Please answer...
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Your aura of protection isn't good enough. Are you even doing one? Try using ALGIZ, vibrate it 15x, then state "the energies of ALGIZ are protecting me at all times and in every way." 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 4, 2016, at 22:56, "Kayla Rose fairyfaith1993@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

OK so last night I was sleeping with spiritual meditation music on and then this morning I woke myself up by jabbing my left thumb into my left eye, then this afternoon I was looking into a shop window and all of a sudden I ended up hitting my forehead against the pexi glass window, on top of the migraine and stomach ache I had. Is this the enemy attacking me or just my own clumsiness? Please answer...
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No, wrong. Not EVERY bad thing is caused by the jews. That's idiotic to say so. Oh no I tripped on a rock! Damn jews! *sarcasm* My dog was 20 and died! damn jews! That kind of thought process is idiotic.As for the OP it MIGHT be an enemy attack, that just depends on what you think it is. Depends on the feeling you get from it. Trust your gut. If you feel that it was enemy attack, its a good chance it is. But I don't know for certain

Okay I keep getting better and better aura of protections from people postin on here. I get attacked 24/7 for all the hatred I nuke israel with daily. Use thurisaz, Algiz AND sowilo my friend. It'll help a TON.

Lol Talon I am sure he didn't mean it like that. Silly. :p
These groups are under heavy attack right now. I am going to lead some rituals to clear the energy off. Anyone who wishes to help us in these rituals please email me and ask to join. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back