Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

baby's father is a liar

Molly Burk

ok so if you dont know i might be pregnant, well it turns out that the possible father never loved me like he said, he just used me and is now going out with my best friend! the charges that sent him to jail, werent felonies, he never went to jail acutaly, so will everbody please do rituals agaisnt him, if you need his name, its patrick shane white! im beggin i cant do it alone, please help me get him back!   Hail Enki!

I'm in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@... wrote:

ok so if you dont know i might be pregnant, well it turns out that the possible father never loved me like he said, he just used me and is now going out with my best friend! the charges that sent him to jail, werent felonies, he never went to jail acutaly, so will everbody please do rituals agaisnt him, if you need his name, its patrick shane white! im beggin i cant do it alone, please help me get him back!

Hail Enki!

thanks you!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:42:07 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: baby's father is a liar

I'm in.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ ... wrote:

ok so if you dont know i might be pregnant, well it turns out that the possible father never loved me like he said, he just used me and is now going out with my best friend! the charges that sent him to jail, werent felonies, he never went to jail acutaly, so will everbody please do rituals agaisnt him, if you need his name, its patrick shane white! im beggin i cant do it alone, please help me get him back!

Hail Enki!

I told you I have your back. You got it sister! I understand somewhat of how you feel. The man I love decided that he never loved me and left me for my friend. You are a daughter of Satan and he does not tolerate injustice to his own. Let's get this asshole!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:

I'm in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ wrote:

Hail Enki!

lol thanks sis!

Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:57:36 PM

I told you I have your back. You got it sister! I understand somewhat of how you feel. The man I love decided that he never loved me and left me for my friend. You are a daughter of Satan and he does not tolerate injustice to his own. Let's get this asshole!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ .... wrote:

I'm in.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ wrote:

Hail Enki!

i Feel your pain. My ex, who I loved dearly, stabbed me in the back and started dating my best friend, too. I'll try to help!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cithara1991" <cithara1991@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

I'm in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ wrote:

Hail Enki!

thank you,

Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 10:20:54 AM

i Feel your pain. My ex, who I loved dearly, stabbed me in the back and started dating my best friend, too. I'll try to help!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "cithara1991" <cithara1991@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

I'm in.

Hail Enki!

i too, have had an ex that cheated on me with my best friend(they both suffered dearly).  you have my support.

Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 12:20:54 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "cithara1991" <cithara1991@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

I'm in.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@... wrote:

Hail Enki!
I'm a newbie, but I'll do everything I can. Satanists never turn their backs on their brothers and sisters!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cithara1991" <cithara1991@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

I'm in.

Hail Enki!
serieusly, i dont understand why some poeple can do such things.
yes i'm male but i wud never do such a thing..
give me a ritual to do against him and i do it ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back