Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Awakening

castagnom

I do not post often, but I have been a dedicated satanist for about 5 years now. I have long had a passion for Satan and the gods, but I also have long held a passion for cannabis, some would say to excess. I just want to come out and say that while one can achieve many things while still actively using cannabis, one does not realize the truly profound impact it has upon your mental and spiritual well being until after the use is stopped. Not only does it diminish your mental focus which is all too important for any spiritual workings, as well as opening one up to outside influences, but, and this is where it really has a huge impact, it also makes you lose sight of your goals and true feelings and beliefs, and if one pursues an active habit you may find yourself more drawn to trivial matters rather than to what is really important, which is empowering your mind, body, and spirit so as to become as the gods themselves. If anyone who reads this actively uses cannabis, and especially if you found cannabis before you found Satan, I urge you, take a break for a couple weeks, detox yourself and let it get all the way out of your system, and just see what changes it has upon your mind, body, and spirit. I am not right out condoning its usage, people will do what they will, but we gentile people will be that much stronger and more focused if we can uncloud our minds. I love each and every one of my brothers and sisters in Satan, and I wish nothing but the best for all of you. Together we can be stronger than any single person could ever imagine,
Hail Satan!
Hail the Crowned Princes of Hell!
Hail all the gods and goddesses of Duat!
Heil Hitler and the Aryan race!
Hail to you my brethren!

When we are new to satanism we still harbor a lot of preconceived believes and ideas, which are a result of our religious and cultural conditioning.

These influence us in many ways; not just consciously, but in many other subtle ways, and actually contribute to make us the person we are.

This is why we change (start to act differently) when we come to Spiritual Satanism, read spiritual knowledge, and practise power meditation (Kundalini). We get rid of the negative crap, and an actual transformation starts to take place.

I regret with all my soul some of the things (thoughts) I had when I first came to 'joy of Satan'; the stupid doubts and arrogant 'bullshit' that went through my mind! I thank Father Satan with all my heart that He (and the HP's) had patience for me, like one has with a ignorant child - because that's what we are when we first find Satan!

I'm now on the ultimate journey, and hope to progress to Magnum Opus one day, thanks to Satan and the Demons of Hell.

Father Satan and the God's of Hell, all thanks and praise are due to YOU!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back