Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Australian members at risk of fires

firebird894

I hope you all stay safe and are out of harms way. It is looking like a bad week ahead for NSW. I'm near the bush myself it is bone dry and the weather is ridiculous for the time of year.
I heard tonight the blue mountains may be evacuated and there is a risk the 3 main fire fronts could join up if this hot windy weather continues.
May The Gods protect you and your homes, but don't be ashamed to make a run for it your life is most important.

Hail Satan!

You stay safe yourself too, Sister! I'm in the U.S., not Australia,
but nonetheless...keep safe and protected. Hail Father Satan always!
Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 10/20/13, firebird894@... <firebird894@... wrote:
I hope you all stay safe and are out of harms way. It is looking like a bad
week ahead for NSW. I'm near the bush myself it is bone dry and the weather
is ridiculous for the time of year.
I heard tonight the blue mountains may be evacuated and there is a risk the
3 main fire fronts could join up if this hot windy weather continues.
May The Gods protect you and your homes, but don't be ashamed to make a run
for it your life is most important.

Hail Satan!

Thanks mate we didn't get any bad winds today so that helps. There was one nearby today but they have it under control now.
Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I hope you all stay safe and are out of harms way. It is looking like a bad
week ahead for NSW. I'm near the bush myself it is bone dry and the weather
I heard tonight the blue mountains may be evacuated and there is a risk the
May The Gods protect you and your homes, but don't be ashamed to make a run

Hail Satan!

Glad to hear it, sis! ^ Our Lord always protects his own. Hail Father
Satan always! Hail Lord andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

Thanks mate we didn't get any bad winds today so that helps. There was one
nearby today but they have it under control now.

Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On 10/20/13, firebird894@... mailto:firebird894@... <firebird894@...
mailto:firebird894@... wrote:
I hope you all stay safe and are out of harms way. It is looking like a
bad
week ahead for NSW. I'm near the bush myself it is bone dry and the
weather
I heard tonight the blue mountains may be evacuated and there is a risk
the
May The Gods protect you and your homes, but don't be ashamed to make a
run

Hail Satan!

Is your Guardian Demon Andras?I would like to hear about him, if you can :)
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

bad
weather
the
run

Hail Satan!

I'm right near the fires. The chapman parade fire is about 500m up the road from where I love if you've been keeping up to date with where it is. Two of my friends houses have burnt down in Winmalee. We've been evacuated twice already, and expecting things only to worsen over today and wed with only worse weather to come. Dry, hot and high winds. I can't help but feel the enemy pressure right now, but this will never deter me from my working nor stop me ever fighting against them. Hail Satan! Praise the true Gods of Old! -En Haradren Amlug.

How exactly do you find out your Guardian Demon? What would I have to do to fin that out?

hailazazel@... wrote:

Is your Guardian Demon Andras?
I would like to hear about him, if you can :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

On 10/20/13, firebird894@... mailto:firebird894@... <firebird894@... mailto:firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

bad
weather
the
run

Hail Satan!

Stay Stron[/IMG]</var> 

I'm right near the fires. The chapman parade fire is about 500m up the road from where I love if you've been keeping up to date with where it is. Two of my friends houses have burnt down in Winmalee. We've been evacuated twice already, and expecting things only to worsen over today and wed with only worse weather to come. Dry, hot and high winds. I can't help but feel the enemy pressure right now, but this will never deter me from my working nor stop me ever fighting against them. Hail Satan! Praise the true Gods of Old! -En Haradren Amlug.

I don't know if my reply will work they havn't been going through on the groups. If you need anything, any help at all Im a few hours  away from you but don't hesitate to ask. I'm sorry your friends lost homes I saw those fires on the news. Just stay safe mate! Our workings are having an effect deffinately isreal had 6 earthquakes this week, small ones but still, they said experts can't explain them.

Hail Satan!

Stay Strong Be Safe!

Good Luck guys! ;)

HAIL SATAN!

---In [email protected], <wilsonmike904@... wrote:

Stay Stron[/IMG]</var> 

I have just gotten back home and seen this. Firebird and En Haradren I know you are both extremely committed to Satan and Hell and will be protected. Still though I wish you both total safety and that zero loss will reach you. All the best!!

---In [email protected], <firebird894@... wrote:

I don't know if my reply will work they havn't been going through on the groups. If you need anything, any help at all Im a few hours  away from you but don't hesitate to ask. I'm sorry your friends lost homes I saw those fires on the news. Just stay safe mate! Our workings are having an effect deffinately isreal had 6 earthquakes this week, small ones but still, they said experts can't explain them.

Hail Satan!

I hope things are better in Australia!
With eternal love & devotion to Satan.

Hail Satan!

I am fine here the fires did not get very close. We still have summer to face so I am getting prepared. En Haradren I hope you and your friends are ok. I am sorry they lost their homes, I hope yours is ok? Take care.
Some very stupid xians came out saying god made the fires because gay people want to get married. They only appeared to the public as even bigger fools and very heartless to those who suffered through this. At least for once they blame their own God and not Satan. idiots.Sure they think this being that is genius enough to create the whole universe is so concerned with peoples private parts he sets fire to the bush and kills everything... that takes a special kind of stupid.

Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I have just gotten back home and seen this. Firebird and En Haradren I know you are both extremely committed to Satan and Hell and will be protected. Still though I wish you both total safety and that zero loss will reach you. All the best!!

Hail Satan!

Yeah, no fucking kidding! Sheesh! Stay safe sis, and everyone else in
Australia!

On 11/13/13, firebird894@... <firebird894@... wrote:
I am fine here the fires did not get very close. We still have summer to
face so I am getting prepared. En Haradren I hope you and your friends are
ok. I am sorry they lost their homes, I hope yours is ok? Take care.

Some very stupid xians came out saying god made the fires because gay
people want to get married. They only appeared to the public as even bigger
fools and very heartless to those who suffered through this. At least for
once they blame their own God and not Satan. idiots.Sure they think this
being that is genius enough to create the whole universe is so concerned
with peoples private parts he sets fire to the bush and kills everything...
that takes a special kind of stupid.

Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I have just gotten back home and seen this. Firebird and En Haradren I know
you are both extremely committed to Satan and Hell and will be protected.
Still though I wish you both total safety and that zero loss will reach you.
All the best!!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <firebird894@... wrote:

I don't know if my reply will work they havn't been going through on the
groups. If you need anything, any help at all Im a few hours away from you
but don't hesitate to ask. I'm sorry your friends lost homes I saw those
fires on the news. Just stay safe mate! Our workings are having an effect
deffinately isreal had 6 earthquakes this week, small ones but still, they
said experts can't explain them.

Hail Satan!

I'm right near the fires. The chapman parade fire is about 500m up the road
from where I love if you've been keeping up to date with where it is. Two of
my friends houses have burnt down in Winmalee. We've been evacuated twice
already, and expecting things only to worsen over today and wed with only
worse weather to come. Dry, hot and high winds. I can't help but feel the
enemy pressure right now, but this will never deter me from my working nor
stop me ever fighting against them. Hail Satan! Praise the true Gods of Old!
-En Haradren Amlug.

Call me ignorant but I didn't even realize there was fires in NSW. Guess I don't watch the news... Ever. Hope you guys and gals are keeping safe, for those in other countries, bushfires are a part of rural life in Australia just as much as grizzly bears in North America. Hail Satan!

I have a problem of findind satanic bible in South Africa I try my best, I don't find it, please help me guys if can Hail Satan
On Nov 15, 2013 10:20 PM, <ivan.folghera@... wrote:
  Call me ignorant but I didn't even realize there was fires in NSW. Guess I don't watch the news... Ever. Hope you guys and gals are keeping safe, for those in other countries, bushfires are a part of rural life in Australia just as much as grizzly bears in North America. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back